Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.
That, quite competent decision from developers to use as intraplatform currency - trone, she is very popular and has the excellent potential for growth shortly, after start of the project naturally.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.

where you get this information?
I think that you are right and their must be a link to the source if you are really not to share and make your point
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

I agree, bitguild have a unique platform that will enjoy and be useful to every member that joined. Trading items for another items in the game and you will get rewards.

And also the gaming market is huge and it is constantly growing as (not sure if it's positive) more and more younger generation people spend a lot of their time in front of their computers.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:44:58 PM

It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Yeah right now all we can do is make assumptions
Actually i think we have make prediction about when they listing and what is their value coming after 3 months is better than some assumptions.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

At their telegram official group, they said that we are not allowed to discuss anything about exchange right now. So don't have any plan at exchange for BitGuild right?
chungaLunga

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Yeah right now all we can do is make assumptions

Assumptions are mother of all fukups!
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.

They offer interesting cross game possibilities, transferring items for use in other games...something I haven't seen yet.
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

mobile gaming is easy for develop and connect with coin, I think...

I like BitGuild, they are doing very well! Smiley
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

How much did BitGuild make up till now?
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.

Its very important that project team is in touch with the community, attracts bigger number of people that way.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

32000 ETH raised so far, hard cap is 45000 ETH.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

30k from private sale, ico only a bit more than 2k. of course if that figures are real)
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Great idea to create a gaming platform, I just did not understand if the team has an official registration or not?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is always promoting the project on various platform. And team always stay active and gives the best replies to queries. If they consistently working hard on this project they will achieve their goal very soon.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the ico.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project is always promoting the project on various platform. And team always stay active and gives the best replies to queries. If they consistently working hard on this project they will achieve their goal very soon.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the ico.
Absolutely every project is first of all the team, every time when we invest in a new blockchain/advertising pr./exchange/any other platform or something else, first of all we invest in it's team that is behind.
BitGuildPLAT

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Are there any devs here? could someone elaborate how it would be possible to take a piece of armor or sth into another game? I don't understand that part.

All the games on BitGuild live on the blockchain and its in-game items are tokenized under PLAT, which means that every item that you belong in a game are yours to keep, as they stay in your wallet and can be traded or sold in the market place.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:00 AM

As I visit their site now. They already collected 32230.231 ETH and they are slowly reaching their hard cap 45k ETH. If you want to support the project there is still time to invest.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

Thats great and soo fast. This proves that advertisements helps a lot in the upbringing of an ICO. People are usually excited for games, so they shouldn’t have many hurdles on their way.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:02 AM

30k from private sale, ico only a bit more than 2k. of course if that figures are real)
I think today this is a very large amount for the gaming platform. It would be very good if the developer makes a public wallet.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

As I visit their site now. They already collected 32230.231 ETH and they are slowly reaching their hard cap 45k ETH. If you want to support the project there is still time to invest.
Wow thats alot of money already. Unfortunately ethereums value decreased from $1000 to $555 in just a matter of days. Hopefully eth will recover to $1000 each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: