Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

I think that over time the sphere of online games will only attract new users to it and accordingly the interest with investments will grow

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

How much did BitGuild make up till now?

As I visit their site now. They already collected 32230.231 ETH and they are slowly reaching their hard cap 45k ETH. If you want to support the project there is still time to invest.
Wow thats alot of money already. Unfortunately ethereums value decreased from $1000 to $555 in just a matter of days. Hopefully eth will recover to $1000 each.
This is a great news. It's jist the beginning of the project but they are almost reaching the hard cap. And about the ETH the price will still going to rise just believe. I notice now that eth price is rising a little by little.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

How much did BitGuild make up till now?

As I visit their site now. They already collected 32230.231 ETH and they are slowly reaching their hard cap 45k ETH. If you want to support the project there is still time to invest.
Wow thats alot of money already. Unfortunately ethereums value decreased from $1000 to $555 in just a matter of days. Hopefully eth will recover to $1000 each.
This is a great news. It's jist the beginning of the project but they are almost reaching the hard cap. And about the ETH the price will still going to rise just believe. I notice now that eth price is rising a little by little.
Having 32000 eth and more is not a joke. This is really a good news for the dev team and for the supporters of this project. I hoped the dev team will be inspired from this updates. It's going to be more fun here on this project and probably all gamers in the world will meet here in BitGuild.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

What games are the developers planning to release, will this be the whole gamut of games, or will the developers focus on some kind of games?

I expect they would have a wide variety so as to attract different kinds of developers and gamers.

i think for beginning will be games for mobile... or not?

I got that idea as well... maybe just from the graphics.

It's very possible. The first games on the platform can be on mobile phones, and then maybe already on computers.

Everything can be, but no one mentioned it. Although they said that this project will be similar to those like Steam and Origin. So most likely the first games will be on computers.

it's blockchain game and it's will be on web, So can play the game either from you mobile phone or computer or any device that contain a browser. Just think of cryptokitties game to know what type of game they will develop.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.

They offer interesting cross game possibilities, transferring items for use in other games...something I haven't seen yet.

It will be very interesting to see how they plan to implement it.It is very interesting idea,and very ambitious.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.

They offer interesting cross game possibilities, transferring items for use in other games...something I haven't seen yet.

It will be very interesting to see how they plan to implement it.It is very interesting idea,and very ambitious.

But gaming market is so competitive that you really have to be innovative and push things as much as you cam,you have to offer something different from others.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

But gaming market is so competitive that you really have to be innovative and push things as much as you cam,you have to offer something different from others.

Quite right! There are a lot of competitors in the game world. And so to survive from everyone else they need to have something that other projects simply do not have. For example, what are the discounts, or randomly choose the user and give the game.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Quite right! There are a lot of competitors in the game world. And so to survive from everyone else they need to have something that other projects simply do not have. For example, what are the discounts, or randomly choose the user and give the game.

But you also have to be sure not to push too hard,otherwise you will have issues with implementation.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant

This is true! There are a lots of gamer out there and as we can see there are following the trend so they came up with the idea of the platform. Such a brilliant move, hoping for the success of the BitGuild platform.  Smiley
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
as far as I know the platform will support not only the PC, but also gaming consoles and mobile devices. I'm sure the platform will be a success for many people.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

I think it is ok for the competitive terms on a gaming marketplace. They just need to publish their market system and get reviews from us.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:52:02 AM

Bitguild is now by github party at GDC2018. Meeting both gamers and developers and talk about the future of games on the blockchain.

This will give them another kick for their ICO and if you observe in ICO ratings platform, they mainly get overall 90%.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

Bitguild is now by github party at GDC2018. Meeting both gamers and developers and talk about the future of games on the blockchain.

This will give them another kick for their ICO and if you observe in ICO ratings platform, they mainly get overall 90%.
This is a great news about the project as they are taking very great innovative to increase this popularity and also earn some great support from gamer community all around the world. This project is really very innovative and will be profitable in the future.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

as far as I know the platform will support not only the PC, but also gaming consoles and mobile devices. I'm sure the platform will be a success for many people.

They should probably do that because we all know most of the people are now using smartphone which is also can actually perform the same with pc. Platform can only be successful if investors will support the project until the end of ICO and in order to do that they need a better advertising to promote the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

This is a great news about the project as they are taking very great innovative to increase this popularity and also earn some great support from gamer community all around the world. This project is really very innovative and will be profitable in the future.
Gaming platform is a good attentive purposeful launch as most of the people are really interested to choose it to reduce stress and work pressures, also the project dev team is taking all the challenges for the better success.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

You are right! yes, there are many game-based projects which they have the solid platform but Bitguld need to build the different platform where gamers should get more benefits, in this way, they need to develop the project.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I was hoping they would elaborate it a bit more here in the forum.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

A very grandiose project with large fees, does the team have a bounty transfer company? If necessary, I can translate into Polish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: