Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

In the world of games, many competitors, for example, Origin, he is a competitor of this project. How and by what will you be different from him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
what makes you absolutely sure about this project? but I hope that what you say is true. this project is reliable. hopefully successful for this project.

They offer interesting cross game possibilities, transferring items for use in other games...something I haven't seen yet.

It will be very interesting to see how they plan to implement it.It is very interesting idea,and very ambitious.

But gaming market is so competitive that you really have to be innovative and push things as much as you cam,you have to offer something different from others.

Quite right! There are a lot of competitors in the game world. And so to survive from everyone else they need to have something that other projects simply do not have. For example, what are the discounts, or randomly choose the user and give the game.

You are right, many bonuses and promotions will surely attract many people to invest in this project. Also they must prove that bitguild is worth investing so that many investors will be attractive to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?

It's better that games will be open for any possible choices now. Because if this project is flexible then there will be a high chance that this project will become popular soon.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant

This is true! There are a lots of gamer out there and as we can see there are following the trend so they came up with the idea of the platform. Such a brilliant move, hoping for the success of the BitGuild platform.  Smiley

This project must beat the existing games now so that they will have high chance to be known worldwide, they need to improve their animations, graphics and design and other features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?

It's better that games will be open for any possible choices now. Because if this project is flexible then there will be a high chance that this project will become popular soon.

You mean that they should have more different kinds of games to choose with? Also, what do you mean by flexible because I don't totally understand of what you are trying to say. What I understand about this project is that if you have an item in game that you really loved, you can actually used it in other games which I think is difficult to do.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tyrant76

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I think they have plans for mobile devices too
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is always promoting the project on various platform. And team always stay active and gives the best replies to queries. If they consistently working hard on this project they will achieve their goal very soon.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the ico.
Absolutely every project is first of all the team, every time when we invest in a new blockchain/advertising pr./exchange/any other platform or something else, first of all we invest in it's team that is behind.

Is there some detailed info about the team members?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is always promoting the project on various platform. And team always stay active and gives the best replies to queries. If they consistently working hard on this project they will achieve their goal very soon.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the ico.
Absolutely every project is first of all the team, every time when we invest in a new blockchain/advertising pr./exchange/any other platform or something else, first of all we invest in it's team that is behind.

You can do have a look on the BitGuild whitepapers for the complete information. Yes Bituild do have a CEO, COO, CTO, Vice-President, Business Development and Advisers which includes Chairman, founder, founding partners and lot of active managers who are actively working for the welfare of Bitguild platform.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

You mean that they should have more different kinds of games to choose with? Also, what do you mean by flexible because I don't totally understand of what you are trying to say. What I understand about this project is that if you have an item in game that you really loved, you can actually used it in other games which I think is difficult to do.

This is a valid question - how could you transfer the same item into a different game completely.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

I think they have plans for mobile devices too

isn't the main focus on mobile?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

This is a valid question - how could you transfer the same item into a different game completely.

Of course, that won't be possible unless both games will have a kind of feature that will be able to use items from other games. But this will have a huge effect on the graphics and gameplay because it will be like combining all superheroes from different universe like Goku and Superman if you know what I mean.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

The platform for game development looks promising and this is the trend of recent years. Over time, we will only observe demand. This is relevant

platform in the world of this game is a lot, hopefully this project has a different concept with the existing today, hopefully the team is able to work well to create something new.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

Actually is not. you can transfer stats or save data based on the game settings and features is mostly or rarely used by the platform the game devs provides that

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Actually is not. you can transfer stats or save data based on the game settings and features is mostly or rarely used by the platform the game devs provides that
Gaming actually has number of setting and actually is much more complicated to understand but i am sure that this projectr will make everything easier so that the project really has a good future ahead.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Of course, that won't be possible unless both games will have a kind of feature that will be able to use items from other games. But this will have a huge effect on the graphics and gameplay because it will be like combining all superheroes from different universe like Goku and Superman if you know what I mean.

Maybe at first it will be only possible with games from the same development studio so they don't have to handle licenses.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

Maybe at first it will be only possible with games from the same development studio so they don't have to handle licenses.
I don't think that this project will really have any problems with the licenses as it can easily get any of the licenses and also it can really be much more safer for each investor to invest into so hope that they soon reach the hardcap.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

I don't think that this project will really have any problems with the licenses as it can easily get any of the licenses and also it can really be much more safer for each investor to invest into so hope that they soon reach the hardcap.
Actually setting up any of the ICo project is not that easy now a days as several countries have banned several ICO projects which really makes that hard to get each and every license but it becomes necessary for bright future of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

AFAIK no, most of the teams just use stock photos and fake names for the team members anyway. It's rare for the teams to actually have real photos and profiles
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Actually setting up any of the ICo project is not that easy now a days as several countries have banned several ICO projects which really makes that hard to get each and every license but it becomes necessary for bright future of the project.
Yes you are definitely right with that. Nowadays bitcoins is getting much popular compared to the old days, but at the same time, some countries are banning several ICO projects that come exists here in the crypto world. So it is true the fact that you said that different ICO project have hard time now kicking its own way to success. I hope that this project will make the better decisions that should be and make best thing for the community.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

AFAIK no, most of the teams just use stock photos and fake names for the team members anyway. It's rare for the teams to actually have real photos and profiles

Well, there's no foolproof way to tell if a project is legit or not, but ICOs that do their best to look like a real serious company, are, in fact a serious company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: