Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
isn't the main focus on mobile?
The main moto of BitGuild is to make the game more comfortable for gamers,developers.& game can be comfortable to mobile, laptop,pc.very soon they will be focus to mobile for more easy way to playing
So basically this project will have games for mobile devices? I just do not imagine a game that works on both the phone and the computer. There are examples?
Focus will be on mobile games in the beginning?

Already some people ask them on mobile games and answered that they will develop a platform that works on web, initially building HTML5/Javascript games and evaluating where they fit in the mobile market given current mobile platform guidelines. They have third-party developers on board for launch and have and will be a part of their design process.

This will be focused on online games as of now. Which bitguild sustained a fund for them and have benefits that they can gain. Maybe soon they will open the community to the mobile games. Let just wait for more updates.

I think they will consider entering the mobile gaming development, because its part of the gaming experience of players. Such a great platform for gamers. Hoping for better updates of this platform!  Smiley

There's nothing to consider. If you sleep on mobile gaming you will get left out the industry because that's a big chunk of gamers you are missing out on.

Yep,mobilke gaming is getting bigger each year,they even staretd making gaming mobile phones,so it would be big mistaje to ignore that part of the market
Actually this fact is very surprising. Really, already probably each owner of the smartphone seized such opportunity how to play something. It on the one hand is strange, computers are simple more powerfully and issue more juicy picture on the monitor, but in fast time the mobile platform will become even more popular thanks to such projects.

Remember how Gameboy was popular back in the day,in the 90s?SO seems like that time is coming back again.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Now this fusion is also official and announced from their twitter account.

There are again restrictions for some countries like citizens from USA !
Interesting information, or rather I ask myself the question, is there a difference for the platform in which countries are the players?

This is really a great news. By having partnership with Tron token, I'm sure it will have a good effect in the game. I'm just curios, how can we get Tron token? Is this a package offer in which if we buy BitGuild token at the same time we will receive Tron token? Just like buy 1 take 1? Hope it will be addressed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?

It's better that games will be open for any possible choices now. Because if this project is flexible then there will be a high chance that this project will become popular soon.

You mean that they should have more different kinds of games to choose with? Also, what do you mean by flexible because I don't totally understand of what you are trying to say. What I understand about this project is that if you have an item in game that you really loved, you can actually used it in other games which I think is difficult to do.

This is a valid question - how could you transfer the same item into a different game completely.
Actually is not. you can transfer stats or save data based on the game settings and features is mostly or rarely used by the platform the game devs provides that

I think one of the main punchlines for the ICO is that you don't have to say goodbye to your favorite item after the game ends. But I'm not sure what they mean - can you transfer it to another game or just keep it somewhere as memorabilia or replay the same game but keep the item?
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

"Bitguild (Bit Guild)" "Tron (TRON)" Strategic Business Alliance concluded! We are going to release a limited game item in the game with the Tron token theme in this partnership."

Interesting information, or rather I ask myself the question, is there a difference for the platform in which countries are the players?

This is really a great news. By having partnership with Tron token, I'm sure it will have a good effect in the game. I'm just curios, how can we get Tron token? Is this a package offer in which if we buy BitGuild token at the same time we will receive Tron token? Just like buy 1 take 1? Hope it will be addressed.

I guess you could buy it on a regular exchange but I doubt they will have a 'Buy one, get one free' deal. It's just a possibility for in-game purchases as I understand.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

https://resmim.net/f/OQJcv4.jpg

Yes this is a great partnership. I was hoping that this will result in a great more and excited project og BitGuild. I joe that the partnership with the Tron Token will result in achieving the BitGuild its goals and objectives for the community of crypto currency. I hope that this integration of the Tron Token will make a good impact in the Gaming Industry.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

I think one of the main punchlines for the ICO is that you don't have to say goodbye to your favorite item after the game ends. But I'm not sure what they mean - can you transfer it to another game or just keep it somewhere as memorabilia or replay the same game but keep the item?

That is right, and this is what I am telling about that your item in your previous game can be used in other games and I think this can caused an imbalance to the game. If the stats of the item/s would be the same on the previous game and I think this would only create some bugs imo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

That is right, and this is what I am telling about that your item in your previous game can be used in other games and I think this can caused an imbalance to the game. If the stats of the item/s would be the same on the previous game and I think this would only create some bugs imo.

Yes, but not if the games are developed to be compatible or sequels and are developed by the same team. That would resolve a lot of issues.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Yes, but not if the games are developed to be compatible or sequels and are developed by the same team. That would resolve a lot of issues.
an interesting idea, if such a function is supported by the platform, then it will be really cool! I think many users will support this and developers will be able to implement such a function.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Well, I think you both talks about a lot of things for this game. For now the best thing to do is help the project to become successful with their ico so that they can have enough funds to continue the developments.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

And the project is interesting and the amount has already been collected, but has anyone seen a smart contract for githab? Maybe somewhere the developer has a public wallet?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

Well, I think you both talks about a lot of things for this game. For now the best thing to do is help the project to become successful with their ico so that they can have enough funds to continue the developments.
Yes, absolutely the project has the ability to expand more in upcoming years. If everyone will starting supporting to this project then they will easily collect enough funds for projects development. Due to this funds developers will make the project more better.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

an interesting idea, if such a function is supported by the platform, then it will be really cool! I think many users will support this and developers will be able to implement such a function.

Let's wait and see if this project can make all of your plans in the future, but as of now that are still in ico phase and i am hoping that they will have many investors to support them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Yes, absolutely the project has the ability to expand more in upcoming years. If everyone will starting supporting to this project then they will easily collect enough funds for projects development. Due to this funds developers will make the project more better.

If the dev is really serious about this project and if they will get a good amount in their ico sales then there will be no problems to continue the developments and adding some good features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

For supporting the project BitGuild have also launched the bounty program with more opportunities to participate in many social channels and utilize our skills to spread the word and we will be rewarded as promised.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

So, I am expecting that they have a skilled team which can create more innovation in terms of a games that a player will have an interest to play. We already know some big gaming platform and they have so many promotions which can benefit more income to the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

what I like about the project is that it's for sure that developers constantly update information about themselves and add news about themselves
yes I am also glad the team is very well working they are always updating their project, this is something that is very expected of us all of course.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

There are a lot of projects about gaming and this is a very special project. For me, this project has a lot of differences with other gaming projects. I have compared and analyzed two game projects between Refereum and Bitguild. This is a pretty good project and has attracted many investors.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

There are a lot of projects about gaming and this is a very special project. For me, this project has a lot of differences with other gaming projects. I have compared and analyzed two game projects between Refereum and Bitguild. This is a pretty good project and has attracted many investors.

What are your conclusions based on your comparison? Is it BitGuild platform has more features than other gaming projects? I guess BitGuild has the capability to out-performed other gaming projects because of its unique conceptualization by the devs of the project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

These are so kindly words about BitGuild. Do you provide us the comparison table of BitGuild and Refereum? What is the strength and weakness of BitGuild at this time?

Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:30:54 PM

Yeah it differs from a lot of other projects that are trying to do the same,thats why I think this project will have more success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: