Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

Bitguild is indeed a wonderful project made for the gaming masses or the younger generation. Hopefully they will also be educated financialy not only by playing games.
I think there are many platform games like this, and also of course this kind of project many also fail. hopefully it does not happen on this project. and also hope that other projects can be an example for this project.
This kind of project won't fail but exactly this project can. They need to work more.

When you say they need to work more, what exactly do you mean?
I don't understand such negative sayings from this companion at all. Why to tell such unpleasant words towards the project, touching with that his team, even without having seen the platform, without having tested it in beta.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

Does BitGuild have any direct competition?

I have heard of some competition they might have in startups as well as established platforms, but that's just on the surface. If you go deeper you see what each of them is offering and it's quite different.
There are various new versions as we experience in thiz gaming technologies with various features, levels, new features and mechanisms where the competition are a bit advanced but let bit guild take some time to analyze and implement the better things.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

I have heard of some competition they might have in startups as well as established platforms, but that's just on the surface. If you go deeper you see what each of them is offering and it's quite different.
There are various new versions as we experience in thiz gaming technologies with various features, levels, new features and mechanisms where the competition are a bit advanced but let bit guild take some time to analyze and implement the better things.
BitGuild is a totally unique platform in terms of technology and development which makes it more featured on another gaming platform. They also have a great team of experts and creative people working with them which has increased the potential of the project and make it more profitable for every early investor.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I don't think this platform will have a problem if their company is in a country where cryptocurrency is not that regulated. They just have to prevent US investors in participating the ICO.
Maybe but their are some ico am sure did their crowdsales and included US and chinese citizens so maybe this platform might do the same too

Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

BitGuild is a totally unique platform in terms of technology and development which makes it more featured on another gaming platform. They also have a great team of experts and creative people working with them which has increased the potential of the project and make it more profitable for every early investor.

I just hope you will keep it realistic and not push it too much with too many different options.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:43:44 PM

Bitguild is indeed a wonderful project made for the gaming masses or the younger generation. Hopefully they will also be educated financialy not only by playing games.
I think there are many platform games like this, and also of course this kind of project many also fail. hopefully it does not happen on this project. and also hope that other projects can be an example for this project.
This kind of project won't fail but exactly this project can. They need to work more.

When you say they need to work more, what exactly do you mean?
I don't understand such negative sayings from this companion at all. Why to tell such unpleasant words towards the project, touching with that his team, even without having seen the platform, without having tested it in beta.
It may be even dude to the lack of understanding, we cannot do anything with those people who completely do not understand and make certain fake statements, let us go with the white papers and the roadmap of the project which are promising.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

At some days before i see BitGuild showing their"games". But i still have a question, is there any demos of games Bitguild has already developed or is currently developing?

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

What makes these unique is it is built in blockchain technology and in terms of features it seems there are some that is interesting. Well, this a gaming platform so we should expect that there will be more games that is integrated with the blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

At some days before i see BitGuild showing their"games". But i still have a question, is there any demos of games Bitguild has already developed or is currently developing?
If i don't have any mistake, after the ICO, on 2018 Q2, we're gonna have our BitGuild Game and this game is HTML5/Javascript games.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

I would like to see demo versions of games. how much they will be made qualitatively and colorfully. such games attract users

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

I'm wondering what is the team's experience in creating gaming platforms? I unfortunately did not find the information from the developer.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

You saw some pictures and you thought that are games ! All BitGuild features are still ideas on paper and they're holding off on divulging details regarding their debut game! Anyway, the team members and advisors are well known and usually this factor  gives confidence to investors that team will be able deliver what in whitepaper and that why you see some ICO project succeed even without providing demo or code during ICO, team experiences plays big role.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:46:03 AM

Pretty sure they will have a beta phase test for the players who want to try their games. And I am excited to test one of those games soon. I saw their ICO raised is almost 30 Millions US dollars and still increasing.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:26:56 AM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.
If you have TRX tokens then you can easily buy items from bitguild.i think the bitguild have some of games  and they are still devlops the platform for launch the other games which have interesting features.

I beliwve partnering with trx project will deliver a very positive result to this project because tron itself  has a lot of great features.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I don't think this platform will have a problem if their company is in a country where cryptocurrency is not that regulated. They just have to prevent US investors in participating the ICO.

Yes, you're right mate. Only US country are very strict with the ICO because of their new regulation regarding cryptos. But for BitGuild project, I think they don't have problem with this. Because if you will visit their site now, they have enough funds collected which only means that they have a good kind of business and at the same time a good source of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

The gaming platform is all good, but there are a lot of them now, the developer did marketing research, how much are such platforms and what share of the market can he get?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
I’ve seen many ads of this platform, which makes me believe that they are serious about the project. They now need to focus more on the workings of the platform as gaming platforms are vast and take a lot of time and effort.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

No, this has not yet been released. They say that the first games will be on mobile devices. Although the project itself hapiminaet stim, so we can not understand what will be the first.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Maybe but their are some ico am sure did their crowdsales and included US and chinese citizens so maybe this platform might do the same too

I really hope that US and China lift their crypto restrictions soon. The market will flourish then.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: