Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

General Informations about BitGuild

BitGuild aims to host the best blockchain games and the largest blockchain gamer community online.

About PLAT:

Games
All games utilize smart contract technology, accept PLAT, and feature tokenized game items that are player-owned and tradeable.

Marketplace
Virtual assets created on the BitGuild platform can be bought and sold for PLAT on the Auction House. Auctions are decentralized and built using smart contracts.

Transactions
Players can easily buy games, PLAT, and content with no added costs. Devs avoid hidden fees, fraud, and receive quick payments.

Community
The community provides a place that fosters player-to-player and player-to-developer interaction. The goal is to create the largest international gaming community in the world.

Design House
Developers will be able to crowdsource game funding, game design, and game content transparently by utilizing PLAT.

Wallet
Unlike traditional cryptocurrency wallets, BitGuild's wallet allows for the display of non-fungible tokens (such as game items and equipment).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

General Informations about BitGuild

BitGuild aims to host the best blockchain games and the largest blockchain gamer community online.

About PLAT:

Games
All games utilize smart contract technology, accept PLAT, and feature tokenized game items that are player-owned and tradeable.

Marketplace
Virtual assets created on the BitGuild platform can be bought and sold for PLAT on the Auction House. Auctions are decentralized and built using smart contracts.

Transactions
Players can easily buy games, PLAT, and content with no added costs. Devs avoid hidden fees, fraud, and receive quick payments.

Community
The community provides a place that fosters player-to-player and player-to-developer interaction. The goal is to create the largest international gaming community in the world.

Design House
Developers will be able to crowdsource game funding, game design, and game content transparently by utilizing PLAT.

Wallet
Unlike traditional cryptocurrency wallets, BitGuild's wallet allows for the display of non-fungible tokens (such as game items and equipment).
I would like to know more about the bitguild wallet bud. Can I store my csgo skins and items on bitguikd wallet?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

well, there are actually just a few countries who banned ICOs, I think one of them is USA ?  China is still regulating the ICOs and I think in the near future all countries are going to regulate it soon, because they also know that people in their countries are going to find other ways to join these ICOs, if they just banned them and do not regulate.

I see here in bitcointalk the last few weeks some people offering ICO signups for the citizens of these countries who get banned from the ICOs.
As fast as I know no country has banned ICO at all. Some of them are about to develop restrictions but that's it. USA has certainly not banned ICOs, that is for sure. The SEC and CFTC just want tighter oversight in the future.
Officially ICO and the use of cryptocurrencies is banned in Algeria, Bolivia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan and Ecuador.
Well too many country banning crypto righr now. But the project have a big range of community since it is about online games , so it is not a treat i think. Let just see what will the outcome of it.
It's so sad that these countries are banning cryptocurrencies. Are they really that close minded or too afraid of what this new technological opportunity could bring? They wont advance like that as a country. Anyways, there are still other countries which welcomes crypto. These countries are just a small portion of the market.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

well, there are actually just a few countries who banned ICOs, I think one of them is USA ?  China is still regulating the ICOs and I think in the near future all countries are going to regulate it soon, because they also know that people in their countries are going to find other ways to join these ICOs, if they just banned them and do not regulate.

I see here in bitcointalk the last few weeks some people offering ICO signups for the citizens of these countries who get banned from the ICOs.
As fast as I know no country has banned ICO at all. Some of them are about to develop restrictions but that's it. USA has certainly not banned ICOs, that is for sure. The SEC and CFTC just want tighter oversight in the future.
Officially ICO and the use of cryptocurrencies is banned in Algeria, Bolivia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan and Ecuador.
Well too many country banning crypto righr now. But the project have a big range of community since it is about online games , so it is not a treat i think. Let just see what will the outcome of it.
I agree. The best thing about this plattform is, it's all about gaming industry. Eventhough there is a threat about banning cryptocurrencies by the other countries and also in social medias, still it will be popular soon because there are so many online players worldwide. It can still gathered a lot of people. I only hope that this project will allow young ages just like what Dota2 did.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

wow, I saw Brock Pierce, Justin Sun and Kevin Chou on the advisors team, really a big project with celebrities. I will find out more before investing in this attractive project.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

It's so sad that these countries are banning cryptocurrencies. Are they really that close minded or too afraid of what this new technological opportunity could bring? They wont advance like that as a country. Anyways, there are still other countries which welcomes crypto. These countries are just a small portion of the market.

Are they really that close minded? Yes they are. And they want to protect their interest as much as possible. Thay can't get anything out of this so they wan't to take it down.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

A large gaming platform is very good, but it is necessary to provide an opportunity for parents to control what the child is doing, my child is ready to play endlessly.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:28 AM

were any kind of games announced? Or are they staying silent due to competition?

Though I thought it was good one.but nothing come out good.They are just saying they are focusing on games.but no games has announced.now is that for competition or anything, they are lag behind they know better
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

were any kind of games announced? Or are they staying silent due to competition?

Though I thought it was good one.but nothing come out good.They are just saying they are focusing on games.but no games has announced.now is that for competition or anything, they are lag behind they know better
Maybe they are still analyzing or finalizing on what game they will implement for BitGuild, but I'm sure that if they will be going to do it on mobile platform, more people will be going to engage with it and more support me come for this platform.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?
In fact, many countries have banned the ico, but that is not the active area of the password world, I think the impact should not be very large.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

I think it's impossible to stop crypt propagation and it will be very good if the vezede platform is available. I hope the developer can provide all the options.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

In fact, many countries have banned the ico, but that is not the active area of the password world, I think the impact should not be very large.
I don't think so. The government is just really bad to think that ICO needs to be banned because ICO can make their people rich by these investments in an ICO.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

#proof of authentication
Week 2 (19.03 - 25.03)
Article/Blog URL: https://medium.com/@sanek2000000/bitguild-will-break-the-gaming-industry-at-100-billion-a-year-7b8a67c08b7e
Telegram username: @Kstate
Gmail Address: agkachh@gmail.com
Eth Address: 0x3Feac629f8f996Ea61E574bA6e0099e69Ae7E3eC

I think you missed the thread,you are supposed to post that in bounty thread.
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

I don't think so. The government is just really bad to think that ICO needs to be banned because ICO can make their people rich by these investments in an ICO.

I think after DAICO gets implemented ,there will be less bans and countries will be less strict,as many ICO are nothing but fraud/money grab.
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Hi, I have been whitelisted and email says that they will send me payment details, but i havent recieved them. Can i deposit to address displayed on website?
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

After reading about this project, it is very convincing that many people who support this good project hope to succeed quickly

Well, the success of this project is also credited to the achievements of the supporters. Even if the dev team don't have plans to give rewards for those who support this project, at least we did our best to support it. Because without the support, probably it has a low chanced to succeed.
Yes you are right there fellow. The ultimate core of a project of the project success is the people that surrounds it, which continuously trust the project and supports it to the best they could for the better development of the project. I know that that there so many people supporting the BitGuild and continuously engaging to it. I will be lloking forward to this project and remain my trust and support to it.

That counts for every "network" Wink. Not network can emerge and exist without a community. It doesn't mean though that the community should get free rewards under any circumstance. It always depends what they exactly did in what other ways they might benefit from the network anyway.

Sure...I mean whats a network without its users?

A use(er)less network? Tongue Jokes aside, the more people get on board quickly the better as they also foster further network effects.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Bitguild is indeed a wonderful project made for the gaming masses or the younger generation. Hopefully they will also be educated financialy not only by playing games.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

I dare to assume that it will be role rpg a game with a possibility of pumping of characters. Also itself can buy weapon having recharged donation and having received in-game currency.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Well, developing this kind of project really needs a lot of time and focus to finish it, I understand why devs are not that active now but I am still hoping that they announce more updates now about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: