Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

Bitguild is indeed a wonderful project made for the gaming masses or the younger generation. Hopefully they will also be educated financialy not only by playing games.
I think there are many platform games like this, and also of course this kind of project many also fail. hopefully it does not happen on this project. and also hope that other projects can be an example for this project.
This kind of project won't fail but exactly this project can. They need to work more.
anything can happen if we do not do this project with sunguh-sunguh. we'll see if this project does their job well later.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
I’ve seen many ads of this platform, which makes me believe that they are serious about the project. They now need to focus more on the workings of the platform as gaming platforms are vast and take a lot of time and effort.

I don't think I've seen any - just the main promo video, but someone posted that here.
I also did not see the promo video of the project. But it would be very interesting to me to look at this. I hope this video will help to interest many people.
There are bounty hunters that do create some videos I suggest you should check their videos out maybe you will get more understanding of the ico

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

What are the previous projects that BitGuild team worked on?

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Vice President, Business Development
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.

Damn thats impressive and very experienced team.
cmdr1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

I don't get it why some people get overexcited to read a tweet about partnership with Tron !
Tron has bad reputation and lots of people think that it's going anywhere. I tried Tron dogs and it looks a shitty game, if BitGuild is going to develop game like that, it will be disappointed.
Anyway, I remember that admin on telegram said that The depth of their partnership and TRON's involvement in their project is still under negotiation.

Thanks for this insight - I've never played a Tron game so it's good to get some feedback. So their partnership was just posted on the thread as clickbait.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

I don't get it why some people get overexcited to read a tweet about partnership with Tron !
Tron has bad reputation and lots of people think that it's going anywhere. I tried Tron dogs and it looks a shitty game, if BitGuild is going to develop game like that, it will be disappointed.
Anyway, I remember that admin on telegram said that The depth of their partnership and TRON's involvement in their project is still under negotiation.

Thanks for this insight - I've never played a Tron game so it's good to get some feedback. So their partnership was just posted on the thread as clickbait.

But I think BitGuild have slim pickings when it comes to potential partners at the moment, until they get more interest from the public.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

But I think BitGuild have slim pickings when it comes to potential partners at the moment, until they get more interest from the public.
BitGuild surely has some market support from some great projects which makes it a promising and high potential project for the betterment in the gaming industry using the blockchain technology and also earning a great income from the gaming industry. Mostly the project gets successful by it personal development and not just by support from big companies.

Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
I’ve seen many ads of this platform, which makes me believe that they are serious about the project. They now need to focus more on the workings of the platform as gaming platforms are vast and take a lot of time and effort.

I don't think I've seen any - just the main promo video, but someone posted that here.
I also did not see the promo video of the project. But it would be very interesting to me to look at this. I hope this video will help to interest many people.
There are bounty hunters that do create some videos I suggest you should check their videos out maybe you will get more understanding of the ico

Can someone share the videos here?
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

Mobile gaming platform more and more is gaining popularity! The project will have more success!
Where can I find information about the project developers to have a complete picture of the idea of the project?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.

I am pleased by the fact that often in various teams with the combined nationalities among team of steel are popular as well Russian-language developers. Now they have a chance to realize the professional potential and in this sphere.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

Jared Psigoda
CEO

Curtis Chiu
COO

Mikhail Larionov
CTO

Sean Keith

Exactly with this level of experience the team can do wonders in a project. They can surely succeed with the idea of BitG. Looking forward to this project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

This is very good idea. Bitguild is gaming platform. I am very interesting in this project. I already join the bounty campaign. I hope project will be successful

Yeah, for sure this project have many exciting features among others as this project is in progression stage. I believe this project have great potential in the future that can give a profit for the good of many.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

This is very good idea. Bitguild is gaming platform. I am very interesting in this project. I already join the bounty campaign. I hope project will be successful

I agree with you the idea of the project is very interesting. I hope you'll like staying on the platform and joining bounty campaigns of Bitguild. Hoping that the project will stay firm and be popular soon.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

Is the source for this news is legit? Or did the team announce it? I am sure it will boost the popularity of this project now. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future.

I think we just need to wait for further announcements of the admins and the devs of the project. So that we'll be sure on what's really the update of the team towards the project.
Thats the wise decision is better to hear from the horse mouth himself that making things up and ofcourse they will update soon the teams are really active here
The team is quite active and also they do respond to each answerable query and that is really great as more and more peoples can join this project with minimum problems as the team can answer each serious issue.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is always promoting the project on various platform. And team always stay active and gives the best replies to queries. If they consistently working hard on this project they will achieve their goal very soon.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the ico.
Absolutely every project is first of all the team, every time when we invest in a new blockchain/advertising pr./exchange/any other platform or something else, first of all we invest in it's team that is behind.

Is there some detailed info about the team members?
Very hard working team work behind Bitguild.if you want to know details about the team members then you can check the firs page of this ANN thread.on that page they give the all information related to all team members.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Mobile gaming platform more and more is gaining popularity! The project will have more success!
Where can I find information about the project developers to have a complete picture of the idea of the project?
How do you consider, the platform will be started only for mobile platforms and only on android? It would be desirable to learn whether on initial start the project it will be started also and the computer version and if isn't present whether then start of the platform for windows in the future is possible if the project is successful.
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

What kind of wallet will be used?
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I like gaming ICO idea. I'm really interesting in this project, so. Don't know about bounty, but I will play game ofc. Good luck

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

Tron is a old game & why they are making partnership with tron as it is not good game.Bitguild isn't update other about other game either.its a big shame for any project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Yes, i see a lot of people give positive comment. So we still must waiting their new update for games or number of investor at thi project.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

I like gaming ICO idea. I'm really interesting in this project, so. Don't know about bounty, but I will play game ofc. Good luck
Applying blockchain technology on gaming can really be an interesting combination planned and work by the team. You can learn what are bounties are which will give you benefit if you will be part of it. A good job for the team choosing the field of gaming and hoping it can really attract more people out there especially to those who loves gaming.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

Yes, i see a lot of people give positive comment. So we still must waiting their new update for games or number of investor at thi project.
I see they maybe working via email then check your email before comment and of course i hope erverything will be ok.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: