Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

I've been interested in your project for a long time, but I still do not understand if there will be any training in your application, or you'll have to come up with it yourself?

What kind of training should they offer?  They are going to launch in Q2 2018 and also with some free games. Then you can do training as much as you want Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.

Yeah, you are right there mate. Pretty sure,  I will be also interested in investing in one of their launched game and also the game will be attractive if the member or player can earn profit just by playing it online.
The game industry is one of the most attractive and as practice by very favorable place for investment shows, it is natural at average and long distances, nobody promises instant profit.

Bitguild probably will make some difference  so that people can experience a unique kind of games. A game that will not also let us enjoy but also will give us some rewards as we keep leveling our rank. I am sure that they are now busy planning for their next step towards success.
I agree bud its not as easy as that to earn in investing and trading. You cant be roch in just one day.
There is nothing shit like earning a lot of money in a day unless you are the luckiest person. You always need to work hard to earn a better living and also projects like this helps individual to earn some better profits.

You don't always need to work hard, you could be born rich or just win the lottery however Tongue

But realistically and statistically speaking yeah, you need to work hard lol
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

When will be the official launched of the team to begin playing the games in BITGUILD? I'm really excited to play and earn from those games.  Grin

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

Many people are asking them about exchange, but they are refusing to comment on exchange and this is one of things that frustrate investors after ICO and cause the price to dump when hits first exchange.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:57:03 AM

a promising project and I would like to receive coins. Do I have such an opportunity? Or did I miss my chance?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

Bitguild has a great vision and goal indeed to unite online gamers and crypto currency investors. Hoping for more projects like this in the future.

All the young gamers from the past have the ability to invest now so I think creating games that suit the taste of people who play games in 90s will surely attract more support to this project.

Yeah, you are right there mate. Pretty sure,  I will be also interested in investing in one of their launched game and also the game will be attractive if the member or player can earn profit just by playing it online.
The game industry is one of the most attractive and as practice by very favorable place for investment shows, it is natural at average and long distances, nobody promises instant profit.

Bitguild probably will make some difference  so that people can experience a unique kind of games. A game that will not also let us enjoy but also will give us some rewards as we keep leveling our rank. I am sure that they are now busy planning for their next step towards success.
I agree bud its not as easy as that to earn in investing and trading. You cant be roch in just one day.
There is nothing shit like earning a lot of money in a day unless you are the luckiest person. You always need to work hard to earn a better living and also projects like this helps individual to earn some better profits.
Yeah thats the point. One cannot totally rely on projects like these for rest of his life. These projects would just help you to get small profits. But if you play for like a whole day, things could work differently, but its a hypothetical case.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

Every person who plays video games, at least once thought about how it would be good at the end of the game to save all their gained experience, all their purchases of exhausting work and skiing. Unfortunately, currently, video game developers are not configured for the solution of this task, as well as all linked to the trade, and in obtaining the maximum benefit, loading players with higher content payments.  In the coming months we can look forward to the initial stages of the official launch of the BitGuild platform which is a solution for this. This includes the site of the pre-game portal, the auction house, as well as a game or two also which I like the most.  Smiley Smiley
Yes, the project is thoughtful and versatile, which distinguishes the project from similar ones and deserves attention not only of investors, but also of future users
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

Every person who plays video games, at least once thought about how it would be good at the end of the game to save all their gained experience, all their purchases of exhausting work and skiing. Unfortunately, currently, video game developers are not configured for the solution of this task, as well as all linked to the trade, and in obtaining the maximum benefit, loading players with higher content payments.  In the coming months we can look forward to the initial stages of the official launch of the BitGuild platform which is a solution for this. This includes the site of the pre-game portal, the auction house, as well as a game or two also which I like the most.  Smiley Smiley
Yes, the project is thoughtful and versatile, which distinguishes the project from similar ones and deserves attention not only of investors, but also of future users
Yes! That is really the best thing that this project come up with a very practical concept. The problem that only BitGuild has come up with the best solution. And on top of that, more users will be glad for this and more people will wanted to use this platform because of its unique features. The gaming industry will be in a good shape. I am glad that now, we can see that BitGuild can make a great impact for the gaming industry as well as to our community of crypto currency.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

a promising project and I would like to receive coins. Do I have such an opportunity? Or did I miss my chance?

There was a bounty program before but since the ICO has ended I think it has also ended as well. So far there are no news if they are going to make give away like other projects.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

There was a bounty program before but since the ICO has ended I think it has also ended as well. So far there are no news if they are going to make give away like other projects.
most likely, that the campaign of generosity has already ended, like Ico. Now the distribution of coins begins. I think this guy is already late. Correct me if I am wrong.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

most likely, that the campaign of generosity has already ended, like Ico. Now the distribution of coins begins. I think this guy is already late. Correct me if I am wrong.
While from the developers there was no news about the coins. Most likely they are preparing for the release of tokens for those who participated with the ICO. So now we are waiting for news from the team about the tokens that have remained, what the developers will do to them, they will burn, or will continue to sell them in the future. So most likely you are late for buying tokens. Only buying on the stock exchange in the near future, when they announce the launch of sales on the exchange.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Many people are asking them about exchange, but they are refusing to comment on exchange and this is one of things that frustrate investors after ICO and cause the price to dump when hits first exchange.

I think the reason for this is they still negotiating on the exchange. There are things to be consider and need to be completed first before it will be officially listed in a specific exchange. And also,they are not avoiding on us, they are just waiting for the right time before they will released this announcements.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

I hope the team will make its platform faster than stated in the road map. The project oche many competitors and the team must hurry.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

While from the developers there was no news about the coins. Most likely they are preparing for the release of tokens for those who participated with the ICO. So now we are waiting for news from the team about the tokens that have remained, what the developers will do to them, they will burn, or will continue to sell them in the future. So most likely you are late for buying tokens. Only buying on the stock exchange in the near future, when they announce the launch of sales on the exchange.

Well the team are focusing now with their game that will be launched soon. They didn't discuss any about the remaining tokens which we will see sooner after they are finish with their game.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Yeah thats the point. One cannot totally rely on projects like these for rest of his life. These projects would just help you to get small profits. But if you play for like a whole day, things could work differently, but its a hypothetical case.
Well for me, I saw many people who become rich with just one game but that's a different game. If bitguild will make a game that is an RPG online games, like ragnarok, dota, etc which can gather a lot of players, then for sure players can rely on games to gain big profits.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Yes, it is ended and you should know it by finding the bounty thread in the first page and the first posts, don't be lazy dude.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:16:40 AM

Well the team are focusing now with their game that will be launched soon. They didn't discuss any about the remaining tokens which we will see sooner after they are finish with their game.

Then probably what we can do for now is to keep up to date with their activities which I think I still didn't heard from the team. With their absence, I am hoping that they have a good reason behind it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

Then probably what we can do for now is to keep up to date with their activities which I think I still didn't heard from the team. With their absence, I am hoping that they have a good reason behind it.
Is the team absent from some days? This project is realy great and i think that they would have taken some time for rest or any other work. The team will come bacj with some great output i guess.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Is the team absent from some days? This project is realy great and i think that they would have taken some time for rest or any other work. The team will come bacj with some great output i guess.
No, the team is not absent and also they do reply to each possible query i guess and they are eligible to have some great profits ahead. This project is doing great untill now and their team members too are really much good.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

You are right, the ICO project has already ended about a month ago, during this period all investors and just users wait for distribution of coins and start of the platform to test it and to give the first estimates to the project and to tell the first words about his work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: