Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:17:45 PM

It seems to me that this project will justify itself if in particular you can get to the top of the best applications in different stores.
essentially this project should be able to make something better again or something different from other projects.

Well then they need to start mentioning what that is specifically soon if they need to lure people in here instead of other projects lmao. Right now is the right time

As I read there updates and news in the bitguild website, they are still on the process to launch there next step from the platform, when they update it the tokens will also be distributed to all the supporters and investors.

Yes, you are right. They are planning to launch their official website and the official BitGuild games in the 2nd quarter of this year. And I think that a lot of people now are excited for this moment as this project begins to create a new kind of entertainment for all online gamers.

Well it's the 2nd quarter of the year now. This will be a big move by the project and I hope their website and game can achieve our expectation. I am really excited about this.
its good to hear that cant wait to see their launch line of games to come with this platform i hope it gets to support as much gamers as possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

It seems to me that this project will justify itself if in particular you can get to the top of the best applications in different stores.
essentially this project should be able to make something better again or something different from other projects.

Well then they need to start mentioning what that is specifically soon if they need to lure people in here instead of other projects lmao. Right now is the right time

As I read there updates and news in the bitguild website, they are still on the process to launch there next step from the platform, when they update it the tokens will also be distributed to all the supporters and investors.

Yes, you are right. They are planning to launch their official website and the official BitGuild games in the 2nd quarter of this year. And I think that a lot of people now are excited for this moment as this project begins to create a new kind of entertainment for all online gamers.

Well it's the 2nd quarter of the year now. This will be a big move by the project and I hope their website and game can achieve our expectation. I am really excited about this.
its good to hear that cant wait to see their launch line of games to come with this platform i hope it gets to support as much gamers as possible

Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

A huge number of games isn't necessary. The main thing that there were really games which users and members of the platform will play, and the number of games never late to add in the future, at urgent need.
mamoto

Activity: 394

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

Great, as I really appreciate this project which the good thing on this project is that gaming could divert the stress moment which can make our mind entertain and relieve our busyness in work as what I've experienced. Hopefully this project can be competitive among other gaming ICO platforms.

If the team competently and with full dedication will be engaged in the implementation of this project, then of course it will be successful and popular,
game platforms, solutions have always been and will be in demand in society, and at any age
Let's hope that this team understands all the potential and possibilities ...
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

If the team competently and with full dedication will be engaged in the implementation of this project, then of course it will be successful and popular,
game platforms, solutions have always been and will be in demand in society, and at any age

Yeah, a project which can be support by many millennial people as they can easily adopt on this new technology. I'm also hoping that this project will able to provide and answer any concerns that may encounter on this project and will able to continue despite on difficulties because I believe this project have a good potential in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Yeah, a project which can be support by many millennial people as they can easily adopt on this new technology. I'm also hoping that this project will able to provide and answer any concerns that may encounter on this project and will able to continue despite on difficulties because I believe this project have a good potential in the future.

Well, Bitguild team seems busy right now due to the fact that they are now at their next stage which is to create their games. Hopefully, they will be active as soon as they completely finished their works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

Well, Bitguild team seems busy right now due to the fact that they are now at their next stage which is to create their games. Hopefully, they will be active as soon as they completely finished their works.
If they are active on the next level upgrades then we can expect more gaming innovations with outstanding features and functionalities along with the various versions that will drive a huge traffic in the platform which is really indeed.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

That requires not just making the plans and management leaving all the workflow on the team hands a. Monitoring track and when any possibility is not met as expected then there should be a new plans to ultimately reach that target that requires huge interest.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

That mean we still need waiting at least 2 months more, or we only 1 month for BitGuild game? I still have curious about this.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

That mean we still need waiting at least 2 months more, or we only 1 month for BitGuild game? I still have curious about this.
If i don't have any mistake, maybe they will provide us new game at May or end of May? And this is Javascript/HTML5 game.
Madenis

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

This coin has no future. This is a HYIP like TRON
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

This coin has no future. This is a HYIP like TRON
We cannot really predict or just jump on assumptions as really have to understand in the crypto market it always keep changes and there will be more possibilities to let anything happen any time, let us be patient and watch.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

548,294,578 PLAT was burned. Now if you check their smart contract you will see that The total supply became 9,451,705,422 instead of 10,000,000,000 PLAT.

This is the link that they shared: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7d917b586a7a330ae2816c72174cf0d5db17d90189d5e44eb7ce3e9cca7016e2
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

Yes, indeed. Making a game for this kind of gaming platform is really difficult, especially if making a game on a blockchain.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

Time the game platform will be started only in the second quarter of this year, this fact in principle will warm bigger interest in the platform and the audience has to increase.

Very soon it will happen. It's already the end of April, and there's no second half of the year, when they promise to release games to us. I'm sure that it's already closer to summer, if there is as much advertising as possible, then the number of users will increase. And also there will be more support for the team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

Time the game platform will be started only in the second quarter of this year, this fact in principle will warm bigger interest in the platform and the audience has to increase.

Very soon it will happen. It's already the end of April, and there's no second half of the year, when they promise to release games to us. I'm sure that it's already closer to summer, if there is as much advertising as possible, then the number of users will increase. And also there will be more support for the team.
Cna the team still gonna do advertising? They are very busy with the game progress. They are doing everything they have to make the game stable and  perfect.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Can the team still gonna do advertising? They are very busy with the game progress. They are doing everything they have to make the game stable and  perfect.
I am very excited about their game. But there is some concern that the team gonna address. Can they really launched their game in Q2 of the year? And as what I see, there is only a small progress about their game.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

The team of administrators faced tough competition, but they were ready for this. We see that the fees are going actively

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

The team of administrators faced tough competition, but they were ready for this. We see that the fees are going actively
All because they propose a new solution to existing problems. This is understood by both investors and future users
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

While we are waiting for thier first game to launch on thier platform, lets also invest on thier tokens while we can get it yet on a cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: