Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:03 AM

I would gladly invest in this project, but I am confused by the long time-consuming implementation of the road map of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

I would gladly invest in this project, but I am confused by the long time-consuming implementation of the road map of this project.

Well, it's not easy to handle this kind of plattform because as we know, there are many similar projects now in crypto world that have the same concepts with BitGuild. So inorder to be a location of choiced, the dev team must patiently find ways to improved their project so it can surely catches people's or investor's attention.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

I think the ICO is already finished and the team said. They will be launching the official game and site of BitG. In my opinion, you can buy tokens from bitG if they will have work with big exchange site soon.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

I think the ICO is already finished and the team said. They will be launching the official game and site of BitG. In my opinion, you can buy tokens from bitG if they will have work with big exchange site soon.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I am also excited for the upcoming launching of the Official Game of BitGuild. This project is really promising. A project like this is a great deal so it is a really great job for the team BitGuild reach this far, and hopefully make further success.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

very soon the Bitguild platform will be launched and the developers promise to launch four games on the platform first, and in the future the number of games will be increased to twenty. I hope this is not the limit and the platform will gradually increase the number of games available.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

very soon the Bitguild platform will be launched and the developers promise to launch four games on the platform first, and in the future the number of games will be increased to twenty. I hope this is not the limit and the platform will gradually increase the number of games available.

We are all hoping and waiting for the apps or games to finally launch very soon. I just hope that many people will be interested to check and play the game once it launched.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

We are all hoping and waiting for the apps or games to finally launch very soon. I just hope that many people will be interested to check and play the game once it launched.
Yeah, it's a great news to all of us by having this project that you will able to earn while you are in playing. Hopefully the team my do some extra effort by endorsing this great project that can be profitable and have a great potential in the future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I am also excited for the upcoming launching of the Official Game of BitGuild. This project is really promising. A project like this is a great deal so it is a really great job for the team BitGuild reach this far, and hopefully make further success.

I am looking forward now to see many games of bitguild in the near future. I want to see now how this platform is working and competitive they are.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Yeah, the team already announced it and we are all waiting for new updates regarding bitguild platform that will be release very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

BitGuild Portal Overview

The first of many updates from BitGuild’s Platform Development Team

Hi there! I’m Mikhail, Chief Technology Officer of BitGuild. Welcome to the first post in a series of updates aimed at keeping you informed on the inner workings of the BitGuild Platform Development Team. You’ll get sneak peeks, progress reports, and insights into the world of blockchain platform development from the people building the future home of all Cryptogames. https://medium.com/the-notice-board/bitguild-portal-overview-abfa265751ee
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Since they are going to develop a blockchain that will be focused in blockchain based game in the future, I think it is not going to be easy but as they progress I know their token will increase in value.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

I think that your project is quite a success, because how I experienced the developers, and the game should be good.
I think its a 50/50 success.because not every people like this project because of their lack of information about their project & other hand,its a good game platform form some to love this project
I also think so, and I hope that the project will still justify itself and if they succeed in making a popular game, then success is assured.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:24:43 PM

Well, it's not easy to handle this kind of plattform because as we know, there are many similar projects now in crypto world that have the same concepts with BitGuild. So inorder to be a location of choiced, the dev team must patiently find ways to improved their project so it can surely catches people's or investor's attention.

It's infact simpler for them to just copy and paste many of the features, they dont need to think of a lot of other basic needed features which people want
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

It's infact simpler for them to just copy and paste many of the features, they dont need to think of a lot of other basic needed features which people want
But I think Bitguild project has a unique feature that stands out on the marketplace. And not just a copy paste feature that you're talking about.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

I think on the platform the option and earnings of tokens without investments, thanks to own skill will be also provided. Whether time will show so it.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

I have curiously about what will be BitGuild big competitors about blockchain gaming platform market? And BitGuild: The Game official launch will happen at end of Q2 2018?
Yes, it does. I hope they will be giving so much opportunity for the investors to see the demo of the official game from the BitGuild!

I think it is still under development and this month is the start of Q2 2018. I hope that the app or game will be release sooner so that there will  be more investors and gamers that will try this one.

Would you prefer a faster release over a release with full certainty about perfect functionality of the product?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

I think on the platform the option and earnings of tokens without investments, thanks to own skill will be also provided. Whether time will show so it.
This project is not related to the investment sector i guess but it is related to gaming. I think that this project can really have some great profits ahead and also it should soon be listed on several exchanges too.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

This project is not related to the investment sector i guess but it is related to gaming. I think that this project can really have some great profits ahead and also it should soon be listed on several exchanges too.
Yes this project is a blockchain gaming platform and i think that they would release some exciting and intresting gaming concepts which would really be approved by various gamers and also they would invest into it then.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

Yes this project is a blockchain gaming platform and i think that they would release some exciting and intresting gaming concepts which would really be approved by various gamers and also they would invest into it then.
Actually gaming platforms do not draw that attention from the investors but i think that this project can really be a major attentiondrawing for several investors as this project has a vast amount of profits ahead.
ajeef

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

Great project, gaming industry makes more money than music or movie industry, so if someone can make good gaming platform it can really push the price of their ICO up.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: