Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Hey folks! Bitguild talk about how Free-to-Play affects indie developers, and why blockchain is set to tip the scales.

Few can argue the fervor with which Free-to-Play overtook the video gaming industry just a few years ago. We saw previously established norms for what a video game should be — and how much it should cost — come crumbling down seemingly overnight. Hundreds of completely free games with wildly varying degrees of quality hit the market, first on mobile devices, and later seeping into both console and PC ecosystems as well. This has helped introduce video games to a much wider audience, but it is also slowly shifting the scene into something scarcely recognizable to the original core audience.

Read full article on Medium https://medium.com/the-notice-board/f2p-is-bringing-devs-down-heres-why-de6e24c0906f

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.

You have a good point that they will offer some free games at the start so that people can enjoy their platform for free in in just a couple of hours. After that, if they wish to continue this is the time that their token would increased in demand.
Yeah they will soon launch some games with many additional features so it will help them to increase the popularity of platform and also get many investors.  And i think that they have to give more attention on their promotions.

The fact that this project has very good potential for popularity and the fact that the project needs a lot of advertising and PR, I fully agree with this. And what about the release of games ... when will it be?

It may need advertising and PR of course, but within the gaming community the word can be spread very fast and foster adoption of the platform.

well there are several gaming companies fighting for the market so an effective marketing strategy should be part of the overall approach.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

It seems to me that the project really has become successful, you need to make an excellent game and the main thing is that it would be free.
The first game will be in the browser and it will be accessible absolutely to everyone. And maybe it will be free for us. But it is possible that the use of game tokens to buy any items for the game. For example, an inverter for the player. Perhaps when the following games are released from, one can buy for tokens, which developers sell during the ICO. I really wait for the first game from the developers to try to play it.

You have a good point that they will offer some free games at the start so that people can enjoy their platform for free in in just a couple of hours. After that, if they wish to continue this is the time that their token would increased in demand.
Yeah they will soon launch some games with many additional features so it will help them to increase the popularity of platform and also get many investors.  And i think that they have to give more attention on their promotions.

The fact that this project has very good potential for popularity and the fact that the project needs a lot of advertising and PR, I fully agree with this. And what about the release of games ... when will it be?

It may need advertising and PR of course, but within the gaming community the word can be spread very fast and foster adoption of the platform.

well there are several gaming companies fighting for the market so an effective marketing strategy should be part of the overall approach.

Sure, but as of now Bitguild has a completely different set of weapons in their hands. Going to be interesting from a competitive perspective.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

the market has a lot of exactly the same projects, take at least esport, in any case, the project failed to start because of a bad bounty manager, apparently the team wanted to save here too
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

I think he intentionally mocked us again buddy and we didn't lack on giving him warnings about spamming and etc. We do not want to police you guys; we just want to create a safe and fun environment for this community.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

I believe in the great potential and capability of this project for the better impact and difference in crypto currency community in terms of te mobile gaming. I know that some people are doubting the BitGuild of this project can realltly make this into reality and of this can keep up in the crypto world. But I know that they also notice the great potential that BitGuilt have to gain a lots of people which is essential to its success.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

They have a token sale and you can buy their tokens. I think they will surely list their tokens on the exchange and they will be available for trading as without exchange a token will find it very difficult to gain high value in prices. This is not the project just for gamers but also for investment.
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

BitGuild Portal Alpha Launch. The first version of the portal will be released as early as next week.
https://medium.com/the-notice-board/bitguild-portal-alpha-launch-de9dc0946e06

Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Good interview Jared, very impressive answers .. just a word of advice as an investor .. it’s important to focus on the chat and have toolkit’s for new gamers And to move fast in production with quality in mind ..
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

the market has a lot of exactly the same projects, take at least esport, in any case, the project failed to start because of a bad bounty manager, apparently the team wanted to save here too

Wouldn't say there are a lot of exactly the same projects. They are often slightly different, but there will definitely be a lot of competition going on in this area.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Camus

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

I hope that you will be able to revolutionize the global gaming industry by creating a platform for a brand new class of games that is live on the blockchain!
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

I was doing bounty very responsibly . I Threw off reports in a branch of a forum. But have not received a steaks. I asked a question in A form in a branch of a bounty. but received no response . Is there anything you can do to help?
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

Was a gamer all my teenage year and I love your vision about video game
from an RPG point of view I guess even though you will be able to buy item, you still need to reach a certains level ect
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

There could be a bit of pay-to-win in some early blockchain games while people experiment. The problem is if everything can be acquired for free, but the items received have value, there is a great deal of potential for cheating.
Camus

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

I was doing bounty very responsibly . I Threw off reports in a branch of a forum. But have not received a steaks. I asked a question in A form in a branch of a bounty. but received no response . Is there anything you can do to help?
the bounty question is still unanswered, no announcements, bounty Manager is silent, it seems that they want to scam
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

The project certainly deserves attention, not only because of its innovation, but also judging by the contributions.this community has a chance to evolve and grow, moving into new games in the same lineups and with the same items, while having a chance to invest in their favorite games on the Bitguld platform.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

I am silently following this project since weeks and it seems really interesting with real life application too, gaming for sure is one of the best zone in which blockchain can have succesful use.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

They have a token sale and you can buy their tokens. I think they will surely list their tokens on the exchange and they will be available for trading as without exchange a token will find it very difficult to gain high value in prices. This is not the project just for gamers but also for investment.

They will get the token listed some time, but they can't provide any guarantees when that is going to happen.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

On the branch it is written that ICO is still going, although the ICO has long been over...
Guys are fast working, I already use alpha version, everything is cool!
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

They will get the token listed some time, but they can't provide any guarantees when that is going to happen.
I think that the fastest listing is not the best idea, because now there are no people who want to buy, they all bought at the ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: