Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2102 times)
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

1st thing is to make sure you know the background of the token or coin that your going to buy.. Check the trading history of it if there is volume of buyers..check the telegram group if admins or updates are active..dont be rely on your intuition since youl ve relying more on the market movement and project's plans..observe and be patient..be actively asking observe for the updates on telegram group.m
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

I suggest you to open now an exchanger you like so that you would be able to know how trading works. There are many tutorials can be found in youtube about trading. Goodluck
nardplayz

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

I suggest to you is research about the trading and watch in youtube about trading, Trading is a risky for always and first of all you should understand the risks involved in Cryptocurreny. Bitcointalk is a great platform for all newbies and you can learn by yourself here. In addition to this just search and study via google and youtube as well. Cryptocurrency trading is vast area and you should study it carefully step by step. Further get the good knowledge about exchanges and wallets also and it will help for you in future trading.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

how much do you know about bitcoin trading?
first, you must have a basic knowledge of this, the issue of capital we put aside first of all you should have a basic knowledge about this risky trade.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

First, you need to create an account on any of the exchanges and complete the KYC procedurre(if the exchange demands it).
Then, identify the coin you would like to invest in, and for that, you will have to read a little bit about the performance of a few coins.
Next, identify the money you are willing to lose. Do not invest something you cannot afford to lose since this market is very volatile and you might end up with nothing in hand.
After all this has been done, just invest in the coin of your choice and sit back and watch the market. Ensure that you sell your investments once they have reached the peak.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

The first thing to do is certainly have a bitcoin balance and that we can get by buying in exchanges, after you have bitcoin then you can start trading immediately, to buy bitcoin there are many options exchanges, and I suggest is that have good repuasi in this forum .

hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
Whenever there’s someone who keeps on saying that they want to trade, there are people who will tell them directly how risky it is. The thing is, do you have enough knowledge when it comes in trading? And are you ready enough to face the consequences of it? If not, I’ll advice you to start on searching the strategies on how to trade and for sure, there are lots of site that will tell you the things you need to know. One thing is for sure, the risk is greater when you aren’t skilled enough in trading.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

I think as a beginner, you need to do is now know more knowledge about the bitcoin when you have enough knowledge to you to go through YouTube to watch some video about how to deal, I think that would be much simpler
dragon 88

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

first learn about crypto, then go online to find out about the technology block train, about Bitcoin, the benefits of investing in it, then up youtuber see instructions how to participate in the market .. That's how I did when I started entering the market, you can ib to me anytime, thanks
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

IF your newbie in trading try to do a keen research about trading, you can watch Youtube or video about how to trade successfully. Trading is not an easy business but if you are very expert on it, you can be rich. Many people got rich in trading.
Baok

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I think first understand about what is trading continue to see the right trading references, understand the graph in the trade, that's the step for the newbie in my opinion
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:59 AM

I suggest you to open now an account on the exchanger you prefer so that you will know how trading works and before you start trading you must study the coin you will buy and watch some tutorials in youtube about trading.
I agreed of what you have said and as an addition we must have a research in order for us to avoid scam. Trading is so risky, so we must put in our mind that before we trade anything else we must be careful. We must think deeply before we click.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

If you know about the crypto currencies or if someone in your family is using this currency then you can take a start because with this currency the people can get a good profit in the short time so if we take a start now from as newbie soon you will become a good trader and a well experienced person in the crypto world.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

At whatever point there's somebody who continues saying that they need to exchange, there are individuals who will disclose to them straightforwardly how unsafe it is. The thing is, do you have enough learning when it comes in exchanging? What's more, would you say you are sufficiently prepared to confront its results? If not, I'll counsel you to begin on looking through the systems on the most proficient method to exchange and without a doubt, there are loads of site that will reveal to you the things you have to know. One thing is without a doubt, the hazard is more prominent when you aren't sufficiently talented in exchanging.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

there are many ways to start in trading, here some advices i can give to you:

- get as many as possible accounts on exchangers
- set yourself a goal: how much i'm willing to lose?
- diversify: invest a small amount of money in the top 5/10 crypto and start to trade
- sell high buy low (thanks capt. Obvious)
- read, be hungry, look around for news, charts and try to predict what can happen in short term

These points are a must-to-know for a new trader, you will lose money at start but, learn to adapt and read the market and trust me, at some point you will gain something small and that's the start.
Enjoy it but dont get too stressed about dips because this world is a roller coaster and nothing can change it.
elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

At whatever point there's somebody who continues saying that they need to exchange, there are individuals who will disclose to them straightforwardly how unsafe it is. The thing is, do you have enough learning when it comes in exchanging? What's more, would you say you are sufficiently prepared to confront its results? If not, I'll counsel you to begin on looking through the systems on the most proficient method to exchange and without a doubt, there are loads of site that will reveal to you the things you have to know. One thing is without a doubt, the hazard is more prominent when you aren't sufficiently talented in exchanging.

of course being a newbie, it is normal to start with zero knowledge in trading but eventually after learning the basics we can then improve our trading skills. We can start to trade with a demo account in order to practice without risking any amount of money. After that, we can now add small amounts of money gradually until we familiarize with flow of the market.  we can also learn here about the strategies for some users and you can also ask your problems without hesitation so that you know where did you made a mistake.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

First off you will need to set up an account with an exchange. Most all will now ask you for official documentation as proof of identity so something like a passport, driving licence, identity card will be needed. Once you have an account then you can start to study the trading patterns of your chosen coin / coins to figure out when you can buy low and sell high and if you want to short then it is the opposite.

Try some dummy trades first or use small amounts to see if you are getting it right.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

For a newbie wants to know a good thread to get bitcoin, this forum has a lot of knowledge. So you should know a little about what your goals are. Once you know, you can do the easiest first like trading on alt, that's great for beginners.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

For you just started to learn about bitcoin which will be a perspective and can choose to start another crypto currency than bitcoin.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

there are many tutorials on video, reliable articles here on bitcointalk and try to research a bit Smiley if you're confident enough after then why not try it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: