Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

First and foremost, read a lot. Next, find a good exchange to convert your money into cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that you should only invest with money you can afford to lose. Since you're a beginner, then use a bit lower funds. Lastly, find a good trading platform. Remember that there is always risks to this kind of job.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

I think the best way to start trading for me also a newbie is to learn first. Research what are the basic concept of trading, how to do's, what to do & dont's. It works for me, I know it'll work on you too. I hope this may help  Smiley
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
You need to do a research a lot of interesting and informative videos available at YouTube you can search them. And also you can ask questions about trading to the users in YouTube which i think that will be helpful to you.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

You must know first about the coins you want to buy and trade it the gain an income in a short period of time. How to monitor prices of coins in the market. Knowledge, experience and strategy is the most important in starting to do trading.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
zanetti_ro

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Hi OP,

Semi-newbie here. I've started trading about a week ago, every night, and sorry to say, reading about it and watching YouTube clips only goes as far as to familiarize you with the procedures, different tools and meanings etc. Nobody in their right mind can tell you what's going to happen, so even experienced traders who sometimes recognize certain patterns that can lead to spikes, will tell you that it can also go the other way at any given moment. It's a lottery more or less.

Here's what I've learned:

1. Don't count your $, only count the amount of crypto you earn/lose
2. 24h volume matters WAY less than 24h change - which is the exact opposite of what some of these YouTubers say. Looking at the 24h change is the best way to KNOW for a fact which coin is truly on a roll compared to either BTC, ETH or whatever. By dominating the exchange, those coins always offer the largest spikes.
3. If you're investing a considerable amount of money, as in thousands of $, always check the 1m mark on the exchange, as things can go south pretty quickly.
4. A spike doesn't always happen when you buy low. Some spikes follow small dips that follow other spikes. You need to look at the 24h change % (seeing it rise quickly means the price will rise along with it, in real time), and if you match that up with a candle over candle min by min progress, then odds are you should jump in.
5. As soon as you purchase, enter your whole amount in the SELL section and either keep your mouse coursor on the button or set a sell limit. Sometimes i prefer to wing it and do it myself, because volatile coins (which provide the highest and fastest spikes and also dips) can shift trend in a matter of seconds, and by the time you're done entering all those numbers like 0,000XXXX for STOP and another 0,000YYYY for Limit and then your whole amount, while keeping one eye on the prize, everything can already be going downwards. I find that it can take me as much as 10-15 seconds to set a limit, and in 15 seconds you can lose everything you've put in.
6. At the same time, don't panic too much if you see a red candle on a coin that's clearly moving upwards in terms of 24h change %. If this minute it's at 20% and the next at 25% and you suddenly have a big red candle next to all the green ones that have gathered - keep at it, it will probably (as in likely) keep going up.
7. Luck is also a factor, but to truly be successful you unfortunately need to dedicate a lot of time to it, as in a full work day of doing nothing but trading while eyeballing the screen like there's no tomorrow.
8. Follow multiple high 24h change % coins at the same time, you NEVER know when one might start spiking and you'll be kicking yourself for waiting on one coing while the other goes up behind your back.
9. Be a sniper most of the time. Don't get greedy. I know it's super hard, but if you're playing with a lot of money, just take a small % win and walk away, don't wait for the drop. A few % points of a couple of grand is a great haul, even on a daily basis. Do the math.
10. Use an APP - don't rely on the websites themselves. I once lost $150 on a trade in a matter of seconds because my browser froze and it actually took me half a min to get it to power up again and log back in and so on. It happened on Binance. That was the night i downloaded their app for Windows.

Cheers mate!
nguyenlinh4890

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

The main advice: do not rush! control psychology , supplement knowledge. wait wait wait and wait.
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

i think better is newbie just learn trade .but don,t invest without any experience. because if you have no idea of trade .i am sure you losses your invest amount.so please wait and understand with trading and cryptocurrency.but in trade you can earn huge profit.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

You should definitely find a good guide on the Internet. There are many books about (stock) trading which will give you plenty of important information that might be useful even if cryptocurrency market is different. I haven't traded much but I hear a couple of important advice. Don't panic, many people tend to panic sell or panic buy (FOMO). Before investing you should read more about the altcoin you want to buy. Check if it's fully open-source, read the whitepaper and check if there aren't any similar or better project which could be more profitable.

Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Very easy, you read a lot, you eat a lot and you shit a lot - as result you will become pro. ^_^
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

There are many things you need to know about forex trading. Many people have already recommended sources of information.
My advice is simply not to hurry and be careful in trade, not as easy as most people think. Good luck  Smiley Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

I would search for guru ask him for some advice and then practice , practice and one more time practice.

Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Knowledge of different coins, coin market and technical analysis are the fundamental for success in trading.After developing these, develop a trading plan based on investment term and return on investment. Finally you can trade.
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

As a new member I wanna help that how to do work as newbi member. please everybody helps me and newbi members too. thanks all
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Trading was so difficult and risky it is not easy to join in trading you don't have any idea how to trade your money will gonna lose and you need to learn how to trade internet is always the answer in terms of trading but you need to choose a trading website like yobit or others and try to research more for your additional knowledge and always prepare because trading was to risku sometimes rising and falling down.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Trading is easy to earn there is quick money or quick money, I'm investing in or when I'm trading first if the volume of coins is higher than that I invested but lower than usual I wait for the volume increase, secondly so you can get trading immediately watching youtube watch teachings how to tradin there is a tagalog for our compatriots. You just have to make sure that I will be able to buy them right away in trading. But just because many trading sites are not trusted right now because of false or scam so you just have to be careful not to lose them immediately.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Trading is not easy for Newbie.They have to learn bitcoin properly first.I always suggest newbie to invest that amount which you can afford to lose.Because this will make you fearless while trading.And another tips is people always miss the right time even senior traders also face this problem.You should be always punctual and hard working.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

I think will be better if you start trading with small amount first and you can learn to analyze candle chart by google or youtube. Is very recommended you learn by youtube, because that easier to understood. Don't looking for profit first but looking for trading knowledge fisrt, after you have it you can add your balance. Key of trading is should be patient, if coin which you buy go down and don't be panic. Don't use all you money just to buy coin in one time.
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

TRADING equals buying and selling in the real world, the purpose of buying and selling is to make a profit, we buy coins when the price is cheap and sells when the price starts to rise.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

please list in the exchanger you choose start depositing with some small money to learn,make sure you analyze it first before buying a coin basically the same thing sell and buy as you buy goods to sell again, and most importantly you should know the average price of a coin in the range of how $. it's so you do not get stuck buying at high prices
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Don't rush in learning of trading you can watch at youtube the tutorial because trading is tricky and risky but it's worth it when you success in trading. If you try in trading use small amount of money to avoid big lost in money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: