Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
after a few months, I just had a few coins and a bit of savings from bitcoin. I have not had any great results yet, but I will keep trying harder to get significant results for investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
No you can not call that success but you may call that the starting point to success because three months is not enough. At that point of time, you are currently familiarizing yourself about the world of cryptos. It is important to be knowledgeable in crypto especially if you want to join signature campaigns. In your starting 3 months, you can already earn money but only if you are hardworking. Starting from being a newbie,you need to rank up by posting quality posts and it takes time because you need to wait for weeks to be a junior member. After being a junior member, you can now join campaigns, but hard to find one since it is always full when I join as a junior member. When the campaign ended, you can now earn but do not expect it to be big because the distribution depends on the rank. So the first 3 months is basically for experience for the future months that will come. So do not waste time learning about bitcoin.
leath08

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

its all about learning, the markets aint exactly great at the moment, maybe try buy the dips or just hold its all about being patient.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

its all about learning, the markets aint exactly great at the moment, maybe try buy the dips or just hold its all about being patient.
Bitcoin dumped a lot of its worth during these 3 months. I have about the same coins that I had then.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Three months later, if you are lucky, you can accumulate a considerable amount of wealth. If you are not so lucky, you can also gain experience and learn lessons for future investments.

Three months is really too early to tell. But, experience wise, it is already a triumph when you gain more knowledge after 3 months of joining in crypto activity.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Success?? No. keep learn more about crypto and you will success because there are many successfull person when he know about crypto, Like me almost 8-9Months when i know about crypto and i already gain much money, i can buy what i want,i can help people, my life change because crypto. Crypto has a positive impact in my life but im not success yet, I keep trying my best
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

3 months is the time I am learning about crypto. I do not want to lose money when investing, I have to consult a lot of different sources and it has helped me a lot in the current trading.
Do not be discouraged, be patient and trust the crypto market. This will be a resource for you to exploit and be smart to take advantage of it all.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

yeah me too i only have experience and lessons, there's a regret too but I've learn i hope what i have learned i could use it for new step.... no more regrets !
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

3 months is not soo long to expect huge ROI especially in this ico winter.Even most icos are failing to moon x3 upwards.Lets give the crypto space a matter of time.Bullish season is coming soon.In the meantime continue buying the dips
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Success?? No. keep learn more about crypto and you will success because there are many successfull person when he know about crypto, Like me almost 8-9Months when i know about crypto and i already gain much money, i can buy what i want,i can help people, my life change because crypto. Crypto has a positive impact in my life but im not success yet, I keep trying my best
People who earned knowledge first before searching for real money are those who really got into success, they play well and even the market falls they can easily work with it and still find way to benefits from both rise and fall, 3 months is not enough to say if we are going to succeed but it's a learning period
for us to achieved what we are aiming.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Patience is one of the key in every success, gaining through experience gives you more knowledge in a short period of time you learn a lot, then why don't you used what you've learned and experienced to improve your skills in this crypto world?. In my experience it took 5 or 6 months when I received my first payment.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

Patience is one of the key in every success, gaining through experience gives you more knowledge in a short period of time you learn a lot, then why don't you used what you've learned and experienced to improve your skills in this crypto world?. In my experience it took 5 or 6 months when I received my first payment.

wow really? that was kinda bit long in your case. you can now be a full member in that time and you still dont join such campaigns or any means of income opurtunities?  well in my case i only started on a bitcoin faucet and it took me about 2 to 3 weeks in order to recieve my first pay out on which is 0.0001 because that is the minimum payout in freebitco that time. and after 3 months i only got 0.001 after grinding too much on solving captchas. it was tiring but fun at all , because you know that your efforts arent wasted.
tree1100hn

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

In this circle three months can create many tycoons, such as millions, never, even billionaires is some, after three months you learn enough experience, you can do better, enjoy the pleasure of financial growth is inevitable, low buy high sell at any time is a motto, I tell you, he hope you can get a good return, good luck!
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Maybe you need to be more patient and learn more about this kind of business, You can earn some even you didn't investing in some project you can earn by just joining the bounties without any money involved. But if you want to earn more & more you need to invest what you have & always remember that you need to invest what you can afford to loss if ever what happen in the future.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Hello, I personally think, if you want to make money from investing in crypto currencies, you'll need a lot more time than 3 months. Some people invest in coins that wait for at least two years to have value.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
rain_017

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:20:24 AM

After 3 months maybe i got paid from the bounty campaign i'd joined and get the reward for my hard working. In this time i can buy a set of computer for the better it can help me to make my work with bitcoin easily.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

just don't give up dude
i'am entering in crypto market is about 7 month and with a time and exprience make me thingking why i'am not gain any profit
my mistake is data and being rush, just take it easy and calm and getting some plan in plan
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

Maybe the coins you chose has little or have no progression at all. And maybe you need to learn more about other alternate coins and not just go with what other people are saying. For me 3 months is still a short period of time to think that you have gain a certain amount , I wasn’t even mindful the time I started out trading because I was not really an expert but I studied and searched hard about it. And eventually gained a couple of profits within 3 months. But every person has different strategies so we also have different gains when it comes to trading.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

After 3 months my Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies are still low and they actually still in loss zone so I am still in the strategy of just Holding it for now and wait for another months for me to check if what strategy should I need to do. Actually, today is the best time to invest because the price is still low and then hold until the price will go up and hopefully it will happen soon. I am still hoping that Bitcoin will rise up soon so that I might earn for my future. Just invest today and see how much money you will earn in the future.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

I have already earned bitcoin from the campaign that i have participated before and everything went fine for me. May i am just on the right time when i participated on that campaign and i am glad it went successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: