Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Who knows, are there some changes in date of generation token event? I can’t wait for it too long)
No, there were no announcements posted about it. The date is still fixed how it was recently.
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

This project is really great, the community is building too strong, and the project team's efforts in this area are very outstanding. Will see how will develope in future.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

Who knows, are there some changes in date of generation token event? I can’t wait for it too long)
No, there were no announcements posted about it. The date is still fixed how it was recently.
Ok. That means it will be at 16 April as it said on their media account?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Ok. That means it will be at 16 April as it said on their media account?
Yep, you are totally right. I hope they will be successful after that event. I like this project very much.
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Hello! I have a topic for discussion. Who do you think will benefit from this platform?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

Hello! I have a topic for discussion. Who do you think will benefit from this platform?
I think that all those who are described in white paper as potential participants in the project. I believe that the developers analyzed the market and identified exactly those groups of people to whom this platform will be interesting
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

Very good question! I believe that now there is no one who would be interested in this platform, since despite the movement in the project, the team was never able to catch up on its road map
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

Very good question! I believe that now there is no one who would be interested in this platform, since despite the movement in the project, the team was never able to catch up on its road map
What do you mean? Have you analyzed the project roadmap and the team's intermediate successes? Share with us, tell us about your research, please. It is very interesting
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

Why do you think the project team does not manage to fulfill the tasks of its road map? They also created a closed beta version of their platform, as promised
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

Why do you think the project team does not manage to fulfill the tasks of its road map? They also created a closed beta version of their platform, as promised
APR 2018
Token Generation Event and Launch of DML Protocol Gen 0 (DML Algo Marketplace) Beta
Where is that?
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

APR 2018
Token Generation Event and Launch of DML Protocol Gen 0 (DML Algo Marketplace) Beta
Where is that?
But now it's only the beginning of April, what are you talking about?
After all, in fact, if you consider that the prototype is already somewhere out there, because it has already been shot review videos, then soon there really will be a beta test of the marketplace
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

APR 2018
Where is that?
After all, in fact, if you consider that the prototype is already somewhere out there, because it has already been shot review videos, then soon there really will be a beta test of the marketplace
According to the road map, they have one more step in the same month:
APR-MAY 2018
DML Algo Marketplace online
That is, they will need to try to run both the beta version and the official
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

APR 2018
Where is that?
APR-MAY 2018
I think that this requires not much effort. In fact - if the beta version is working, then you can run the alpha version (working) on the next day
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

APR 2018
Where is that?
APR-MAY 2018
I think that this requires not much effort. In fact - if the beta version is working, then you can run the alpha version (working) on the next day
Yeah, and it turns out that the developers took care that there was time to fix the errors of their beta version, and I think that there will be a lot of them
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

APR 2018
Where is that?
APR-MAY 2018
Yeah, and it turns out that the developers took care that there was time to fix the errors of their beta version, and I think that there will be a lot of them
Why do you think so? in any case, even if they are not at all - they will simply conduct all the tests under the rules and launch the product for use
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

There are few types of DML Protocol participants. How will each of the participant types use the test?

Customers
Companies, research institutions, governments or non-governmental organizations
request machine learning algorithms for prediction reports.
Algorithm Developers
Create algorithms and request for fine-tuning of algorithms. Algorithm creations
are decentralized and crowdsourced in developer community.
Layers of Decentralized Nodes
Distributing Nodes deliver algorithms, Federated Nodes aggregate results,
Report Nodes produce reports and Algo Refining Nodes improve algorithms.
4 Data Owners
Contribute idle processing power and allow access of private datasets of their
devices for local prediction results, participate in fine-tuning of algorithms.
mine777

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

There are few types of DML Protocol participants. How will each of the participant types use the test?

Customers
Algorithm Developers
Create algorithms and request for fine-tuning of algorithms. Algorithm creations
4 Data Owners
I think that everyone will use this product the way it is prescribed to them. That is, for example, buyers will give requests and receive answers, analyze them
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

Customers
Algorithm Developers
4 Data Owners
I think that everyone will use this product the way it is prescribed to them. That is, for example, buyers will give requests and receive answers, analyze them
Absolutely agree. All groups of users will perform their duties as prescribed, and the developers of algorithms will look at how the environment works in the context of working with real people data
imginy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Yeah, the main thing is for the development team to take care of the security of my data. It will be very insulting if their system does not survive the simplest attack and all the data that was passed on to the client will fall into the wrong hands
No, this will not happen, since you will not send photos in ordinary form to anyone. This has already been written many times on the forum and spoken in white paper
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: