Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team?
Hello. Yes, of course there is. You can find it on the project website.
I'm too lazy to look. Tell me here.
Well, you and vegetable. I will not write anything to you.
Can not you press a button or something?
Shut up. I do not know how to find the site. If you do not want to help, then leave me alone. Angry
You could have said this at once. You can find the site on the first page of the thread.
Well thank you. Sorry if I offended you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto12398

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Its great, been waiting for a good relization of this concept and will take a look what you got ,hope will run this well
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team?
Hello. Yes, of course there is. You can find it on the project website.
I'm too lazy to look. Tell me here.
Well, you and vegetable. I will not write anything to you.
Can not you press a button or something?
Shut up. I do not know how to find the site. If you do not want to help, then leave me alone. Angry
You could have said this at once. You can find the site on the first page of the thread.
Well thank you. Sorry if I offended you.
It's okay. I'm sorry too.
Apply for help if you do not understand something.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Do you think the project has a future? Will the developers be able to realize everything they have conceived?
It's probably not easy.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Do you think the project has a future? Will the developers be able to realize everything they have conceived?
It's probably not easy.
I think that they will succeed. A large team of professionals from different countries is working on it.
And what do you think?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

Why isn't there white paper?I can't figure out what this project is. Can someone explain ? And I did not understand ,about what here speak .
leptoon

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

It's probably not easy.
I think that they will succeed. A large team of professionals from different countries is working on it.
And what do you think?
I agree with you. The developers have chosen a very good idea for the implementation.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Why isn't there white paper?I can't figure out what this project is. Can someone explain ? And I did not understand ,about what here speak .
Decentralized machine Learning is a promising new development combining machine learning technology and the benefits of decentralized systems. DML developers plan to conduct a campaign on the initial supply of coins in the near future, promising a revolutionary product in the field of artificial intelligence
vvv8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

It's probably not easy.
And what do you think?
I agree with you. The developers have chosen a very good idea for the implementation.
I hope that the project will be successful.
A lot of people have high hopes for this.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Decentralized machine Learning is a promising new development combining machine learning technology and the benefits of decentralized systems. DML developers plan to conduct a campaign on the initial supply of coins in the near future, promising a revolutionary product in the field of artificial intelligence
When creating artificial intelligence – machine learning is a key parameter. In order to obtain high-quality and relevant data, it is necessary to have access to most of the information stored on users ' electronic devices.
leptoon

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

It's probably not easy.
And what do you think?
Good luck with the project, bro. Keep doing this. You correctly think.
vvv8

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

It's probably not easy.
And what do you think?
Good luck with the project, bro. Keep doing this. You correctly think.
You too. I will turn to you for help, if necessary. Smiley
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

When creating artificial intelligence – machine learning is a key parameter. In order to obtain high-quality and relevant data, it is necessary to have access to most of the information stored on users ' electronic devices.
And how will it work ?
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

And how will it work ?
Machine learning is carried out on a personal device;
In this process data will not be forwarded;
The authors receive only the results of machine learning, on the basis of which a comprehensive analysis and forecasts are made.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

And how will it work ?
The authors receive only the results of machine learning, on the basis of which a comprehensive analysis and forecasts are made.
In addition, talented programmers will be able to earn on creating their own machine learning algorithms. To do this, inside the DML will be created its own trading platform. Transactions between the participants of the system will be made on the basis of smart contracts.
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

And how will it work ?
In addition, talented programmers will be able to earn on creating their own machine learning algorithms. To do this, inside the DML will be created its own trading platform. Transactions between the participants of the system will be made on the basis of smart contracts.
Of course, to do this, the DML system will have its own tokens for the payment of rewards for the use of free resources. They will be paid to users for using their personal devices in machine learning, sharing their machine learning algorithms, as well as to owners of nodes to maintain the network.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

And how will it work ?
Of course, to do this, the DML system will have its own tokens for the payment of rewards for the use of free resources. They will be paid to users for using their personal devices in machine learning, sharing their machine learning algorithms, as well as to owners of nodes to maintain the network.
And what currency will be used?
mitsarasss

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

And how will it work ?
It is also known that at the initial stage, the DML project will operate on The Ethereum blockchain according to THE erc20 standard. However, in the future, the developers will move to the original network.
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

And how will it work ?
It is also known that at the initial stage, the DML project will operate on The Ethereum blockchain according to THE erc20 standard. However, in the future, the developers will move to the original network.
Really it was impossible to post here the white paper? What would I calm myself all read…
Dwarf42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

Can you tell me anything about the road map ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: