Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1914 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Sadly but I still have not started my carrier in the trading, as before going for trading you need to have some good amount of money as well as good knowledge about it
Good thing that you know the instances before starting and being readily aware with the things that you need to know is the best way to start. Trading is worth it for those who understand and know how to trade. It is non sense to trade if you are a newbie and you don't have any basic ideas on trading.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Trading is worth for those who expert in trading business bacause they already know how to play with the risk of it. But for the newbie's its not advisable to do so, or else they will lost a lot of money when someone try it without knowing everything about trading.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
If you fully understand the trading, you will say that it is actually worth it. There are many people like me who see trading as full time job. There are many opportunities that I getting from being a crypto trader.
Baraban66

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

Trading is not a gamble, trading is the same job as a manager or teacher. The more time you devote to trading, the more experienced you become
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

I think that only with the help of trade the market will live long. If there is no trade, there is no market. I'm sure that trade profitable hold at least.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Trading is a tactical issue. its sometimes become passion to many and earnings through trade is the best earning

Trading is something that can bring you really good money. It is worth doing this business. Yes, I can admit that I had many falls and very difficult times, but finally, the profits that I used to get were bigger.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Trading is a tactical issue. its sometimes become passion to many and earnings through trade is the best earning

Trading is something that can bring you really good money. It is worth doing this business. Yes, I can admit that I had many falls and very difficult times, but finally, the profits that I used to get were bigger.

Failures made us more knowledgeable on things that we wanted to be successful, and with trading that's good to experience difficult times so you could learn to face challenges. That's worth to do trading in many ways you do it, well it depends on how you manage your own strategy because eventually you'll discover those techniques to gain huge profits.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

Depends on your trading strategy and your capital.
With large fundings you could make substantial amounts, with just a little interest on your capital.

It also depends on the situation of the market, and the amount of time on your hands.
Generally speaking, this profession indeed comes among the most beneficial ones and cherished by everyone. Traders are truly rich people. They are also highly respected by others. If don’t think that the capital or investment amount plays a very big role in the amount of profits that a trader can make. All depends on his skills and learning. But the journey is not consist of easy or smooth roads.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

For most people no, it's not not useful. Those who claim have earned money would have earned even more by just hodling btc or any other established currency. That is not to say that trading is bad. There are expert traders who consistently earn millions, but you need to know what you are doing. Plus, it takes a special kind of disciplined character for you to become a successful trader. It's not for everyone.
We may get a mixed up stamen box when we ask such questions that whether trading suits everyone or not or whether trading is worth? Reason is, everybody comes with different mindset. Everyone has different sense of getting things and grasping the stimulus that market is giving you about selling and buying. This can be of great versatility that you would be getting a diverse rays about these questions.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

There is a strange myth that successful traders are able to earn millions of dollars practically out of thin air, when in fact a good trader is one who follows adequate money and risk management, preferring the security of conservative profits rather than risking their investment through uncertain and random decisions.

In fact I remember that in Forex trading one of the most renowned traders, called Jarret, used to earn at most a 3% monthly return, but apparently in crypto trading the proportions of reality have been lost and everyone wants to win 100% every week.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

For me its definitely worth it because I am doing trading from a long time now and earning a very good amount of money from here so if it was not worth it for me I was not doing trading here. It is worthy that is why I am doing it.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

In trading everything is worth it especially when our coins started to pump on its value, but if not there might me emotional connections which you're dealing with. Some people think that its not worth it or useless, and that's normal because as a person we couldn't control ourselves criticizing if we think there's somethin wrong with what we did something not certain. The increase of a coin's price is the most worth it time for our trading activities.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

In trading everything is worth it especially when our coins started to pump on its value, but if not there might me emotional connections which you're dealing with. Some people think that its not worth it or useless, and that's normal because as a person we couldn't control ourselves criticizing if we think there's somethin wrong with what we did something not certain. The increase of a coin's price is the most worth it time for our trading activities.

For how long your coins be pumping and increase its price value? I think you don't know when will it happen right? All traders doesn't think as positive you are mate, because not situations in trading could pin point the exact worth of their trading activites. Frustrations might give us discouragements
We need to excert more efforts and patiece as you go throught your trading journey to be Worthy of everything you did with trading, so if the price increase you'll be able to benefit for that coin's price increase and sell it for a profitable price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

Yes, of course trading is actually worth it because you will be still profitable enough although you are hard working for easy money for the daily basis but always remember is not bad at all,
because you gain an income or profit in the right and good way.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Of course, it is provided that you competently approach this occupation. After all, if you want to really make good money, then you should professionally understand this.

atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

For me,  Yes, it is very worth it,  the time,  efforts and money are all worth it specially when you are earning from what you invested.  Trading is profitable and will be needing a higher skills to gain a lot.

lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

Yes, trading is really worth it because it helps buyers and sellers get the money for symbiotic relationships, you think without trading it is very difficult for us to get what you want. So we need to trade.
Tukmol29

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Offcource depend on yours, depend on the your psycology and your trading strategy. As i know pro trader need acouple years to make consistent profit from trading, they hasbeen loss in many times, they become expert because alwasy learn from previous mistake. Trading will be worth it if you always patient , continue learn risk management and possible to manage emotions.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Yes, of course trading is actually worth it because you will be still profitable enough although you are hard working for easy money for the daily basis but always remember is not bad at all,
because you gain an income or profit in the right and good way.
based on a person that are trading for how is he working and make some strategy the success of a person are depends on its attitude how is this may come for we should be able to make things good and better.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

I loose 5000$ when I was doing day trading with experience and after that, I learn again and started from zero and I even recover my 5k loss and now I am making a good profit from crypto so for me trading really worth it if you have good knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: