Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading actually worth it?  (Read 1909 times)
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Trading to me gives the most profit in the cryptoworld. Even someone like me who do not use much money in trading can make $300 a day. With trading, you are not worried about any scam and you actually know that your money is at stake so you make the efforts to earn more. It just requires a lot of time and strategic planning.
i am so sad . i lost some money in the short-term transaction . this may require a lot of skill and the freshest news . what is your strategy ? can you give me some advice ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

Trading is really worth it because most of the people who choose trading earn a lot of profit. But they need to make a research before they earn a lot of money.
Yes absolutely right trading will give you a good return in a short period of time but sometimes it can result losing your money that's why you need to learn carefully before entering in this industry. I do trading and I experience to win and lose money because of this I learn a lot dont be rush its better to gain knowledge before starting to trade.
It's worth if you know how to trade strategically and wisely. Trading is no easy way, it's profitable yet full of risks so it needs full-grasp of understanding, knowledge, skills, having the courage to face its unpredictability and not panicking instead focus on the positive side to gain positive outcome.
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.

yeah perhaps trade is just like a gambling, but if you can to focus on trade and you can get every opportunity, i'm sure it will be worth. do not be greedy and keep patient it will help you on trade. perhaps only make 5%-10% profit is enough i think. Wink
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I think it's worth it. If two days ago I sold and will buy at the present time, my profit will be much more than I hold. My friend lost a lot of money because not sold two days ago.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

It matters what you consider worth it and the risk tolerance you're ready to open yourself up to. If you're a trader that's spending 40 hours a week trading and is barely able to make a few hundred dollars, or you're losing money -- then, of course, it's not even close to worth it. But if you're able to spend less time (like drastically less) and make that money then so be it.

Time is money, and you could have another job with all of the time of a full time trader.

I am sure it is worth my time and efforts. I trade to live but recently I found that I live to spend hours per day for trading - I love this activity. Additionally, it gives me some fun and money that I need.
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Trading is only worth it if you put your investment in the perfect target price. To achieve this you need to become knowledgeable with chart reading. Today Bitcoin is so bearish, this is the perfect time to become ready with investing. Once Bitcoin taps the bottom,  the next thing will happen is price reversal. Now get ready to earn an income in the upcoming BTC reversal to $25k.

Google (http://www.google.com)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Crypto market become hard to predict, so trading in these day really hard. You can get 10-20% profit in few day and this market can take it back anytime. Really risky for people trading follow news, other people signal because they gambling with their own money.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

I'm not saying that trading can be likened to gambling. indeed there must be a risk. but the risk of trading is less than gambling. trade can get a lot of results if the market price slid upwards. gambling can also be like that, but if it fails in gambling, it could be run out of capital. but in the cryptocurrency trade, even if we fail, will not spend the capital as long as the price of cryptocurrency is still in the market. I am more convinced that trade is really a job that can make money.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

I think that trading is worth it if you know the basics. As for me, this is a good way to earn money and at the same time to entertain myself. I am sure that this will help me to realize my goals and earn much to make all my dreams come true
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Crypto market become hard to predict, so trading in these day really hard. You can get 10-20% profit in few day and this market can take it back anytime. Really risky for people trading follow news, other people signal because they gambling with their own money.
It absolutely is worthy, but I think the real deal here is the preparedness we have and the interest to nurture our knowledge to learn more as we work for the growth of our assets and gaining huge amount of profit. We should learn to face our fears as it is risky and be more motivated to focus in attaining our goals.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

The crypto market still represents itself as some mystery platform because it is so unpredictable which is why I would not fully rely on trading when it some to the income and support of your life but it can be a very good and promising extra money for you.
If we only talked about worth it trading is really worth it but it was risky. And though trading could give us a high profit we couldn't rely on it surely that everytime we could get a high profit from this due to unpredictable variations of prices and unpredictable changes so we should have to be wise in our choices when conducting trading.
of course it worth, a lot of people spend most of their time in trading because they sure can get big profits from trading?
you know that only people who have trade skills will gain profit, that means trading will be worth if you have knowledge and skills in trading
Trading is worthy because it's beneficial and profitable. However, nothing is more worthy if you're knowledgeable about the fundamentals of trading and learning to deal its innate risks. It all starts with us on how we keep ourselves on track and be guided accordingly. Gain as much knowledge, do own research, and seek advise from experts.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

So yeah i'm just wondering whether can you make serious money with trading or is it more than not just gambling?

Are "pro traders" making millions, or are they barely getting by and need to sell their signals and such?

Not in a bull market anymore so i'm looking at trading as a way to make money, but not sure whether it actually works. Note i'm not complete newbie, but i was never really trading.
Today's trading can bring you the most profit and safety, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling deep and now The ear is slightly recovering. I believe that the $ 7000 bitcoin price is the lowest point in this downtrend and you can believe that the bitcoin price will be able to rise in the long run so trading at this point is very reasonable.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

Risks can never be avoided, with this trend we should be more positive and learn to be more resilient. We cannot control the nature of trading due to some economic factors such as supply and demand that has positive and negative impact, but we can control our negative responses if we have enough idea of what trading is. Trading is actually worthy because it can provide opportunities to gain massive returns, however before reaching this level we must develop our skills, by studying, reading a lot, and be more persistent with our passion.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Just like you said, we are no longer in bull market so your strategy has to be solid  and workable! I think it's possible to make stable trading
For me trading is actually worth it because there are a lot of people became really successful in trading, and for me trading is just hard if we dont have experienced but i am confident that trading is really easy and worth it to do if the market is green.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

I think that trading is really much more profitable than waiting. With the help of token trading, it is possible to raise investments well.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

Today's trading can bring you the most profit and safety, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly falling deep and now The ear is slightly recovering. I believe that the $ 7000 bitcoin price is the lowest point in this downtrend and you can believe that the bitcoin price will be able to rise in the long run so trading at this point is very reasonable.
Yes all of the coins are in the green flag. Right now investing in any coin can give you a profit as all of the coins price reduced in the previous decline of the price of bitcoin. But it is also important that you know better about trade if you do not know then I will suggest to not involve in trade and just invest your money in bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is obvious and everyone know that in the long term it will not deceive us and will continue to rise.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Trading is really worth it if you know what you are doing. If you have the training and skills in trading then you won't find trading boring but enjoy it and make wealth out of it.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

If you know what you doing it is worth it and experience pays a big role too.

Not forgetting a good initial investment of funds will also give you the edge to have better chances of success.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Trading is one of the most profitable opportunities in the Cryptoworld. The only thing you have to do is to do enough research on the cryptos and find a great project to invest in. In crypto investments, it is better to decide whether you want to do short term or long-term investments.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Trading is one of the most profitable opportunities in the Cryptoworld. The only thing you have to do is to do enough research on the cryptos and find a great project to invest in. In crypto investments, it is better to decide whether you want to do short term or long-term investments.

Before that, he must gather more Information about crypto Investment to minimize the risk of It. Research well and start with small amount to start trading because as what you've said Its really profitable If we Invest on crypto. And If we start put ourself here In crypto, we must take more patience Inorder to get good Outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: