Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:01:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2016 times)
Pier7

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

Give yourself a time to think and make the best decision you can make, at the end, it is your money you are investing. Do your own research, study the market trends and accept the consequences for what might happen. All investments involves a lot of risks.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

We’re in same situation pal.I sometimes get discouraged seeing the market in red tide.But I somehow just don’t listen to the hype people are trying to speculate or bet about. No one ever knows the run of the market so its your decision prevails at the end.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

The prices were very low. People are right in fear. People who make great investments have damaged prices thought.
When do the prices go up? Do the prices increase? These are scary questions.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

Don't worry, it is important that you invest wise and don't go to your limit.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:38:34 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

For me, just hold it because after all this correction there is always a pump that may possibly happen and this time is a good opportunity to buy more because it give us a chance to enter at the market in the low price. Research bitcoin first so that you didn't feel worried as the price goes down because you know that bitcoin can be possibly recover anytime because of huge community that supports the bitcoin.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

Although the current depression in Bitcoin price has lasted for a few months, and nobody was expecting the correction to last for this long it does look to have stabilised now. The most prudent policy is to stagger your purchases over time with regular investments to benefit the most from a good average price.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

You easily claim that there is a valid claim without verification. Why not have your own opinion? Is it hard for you to take the initiative to validate what you think? If you do not know how to stand alone here, then surely from the beginning you've dug your own grave
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:19:38 AM

I think you should have your own opinion on these kinds of things.
Going about other people's would just cloud your judgment, better yet... educate yourself on how blockchain works, how bitcoin works, what the possibilities are for bitcoin in the future and you would have your own answer.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Of course you are really serious about bitcoin because there are many things that we should take care of as long as you trade how you do and of course you read the rules regulation of bitcoin and then we should worry about that sometimes I feel whenever I post my coment to this reply and it will be your answer that I'm worried sometimes i will either accept it or not it .. will for me we'll sell the bitcoin and take care of it and of course also need patience we and patience and who knows someday become one of us rich people here in BITCON.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

I strongly agree if many people argue for more waiting and holding the coins they have. In fact, they are not afraid to buy it more and they consider it at a low price is a good chance to hold a lot of coins. Because if my advice, you should not worry and panic. If you panic you will sell all the coins you own and you will incur major losses for selling the coins at low prices.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Although the current depression in Bitcoin price has lasted for a few months, and nobody was expecting the correction to last for this long it does look to have stabilised now. The most prudent policy is to stagger your purchases over time with regular investments to benefit the most from a good average price.

Right. That's one of the best things to do right now. If you still believe in btc, do averaging. Buy little specks everytime the price drops. In the long run, these people will be the ones enjoying big profits when null season starts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

You do not be afraid and do not have to worry if you see your coins have no movement to go up, you have to be a little patient to succeed. because we all believe it will all pass and will definitely come back later. this is an opportunity to buy and hold it. but I think it's better to follow what your heart tells you. because everyone's thinking is different, so take your own decision so as not to regret it later.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

yes this is how bitcoin trading sometimes there is good news and sometimes there is bad news, it all depends on how you react, if i become you then i will let bad news and utilize penurutnan price when there is bad news. but if you really start getting scared and do not want to continue fighting in cryptocurrency then you can stop playing cryptocurrency and that you get just a loss.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

I don’t know how much have you knowledge about Bitcoin? If you don’t know so much about Bitcoin it’s a natural to worry aboutbitcoin. Few Month ago the price of Bitcoin was not that, and all of the men was interested to purchase and sell but now the situation is different that doesn’t mean the same situation sustain forever or long last as a volatile currency. So don’t be worry about it, gather more knowledge about Bitcoin and that can help you to sustain more in this arena.
By the way you have own personal opinion and knowledge about this currency and have the right to take decision, if you think that is over you can quite from this world.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

I don’t know how much have you knowledge about Bitcoin? If you don’t know so much about Bitcoin it’s a natural to worry aboutbitcoin. Few Month ago the price of Bitcoin was not that, and all of the men was interested to purchase and sell but now the situation is different that doesn’t mean the same situation sustain forever or long last as a volatile currency. So don’t be worry about it, gather more knowledge about Bitcoin and that can help you to sustain more in this arena.
By the way you have own personal opinion and knowledge about this currency and have the right to take decision, if you think that is over you can quite from this world.

Those who have less knowledge about cryptocurrency are the one who are getting worried with bitcoin all the time, it is okay to get worried for as long as you not panicking, if that worries associated with panicking then it means you don't trust bitcoin a lot and you still need to have little patience in doing so.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

yes this is how bitcoin trading sometimes there is good news and sometimes there is bad news, it all depends on how you react, if i become you then i will let bad news and utilize penurutnan price when there is bad news. but if you really start getting scared and do not want to continue fighting in cryptocurrency then you can stop playing cryptocurrency and that you get just a loss.

Its just a matter of acceptance, then afterall you'll ralize how worthy is your investment is with bitcoin. Cryptocurrency will definitely be volatile at all time so no reasons for us to quit or worry now, and since the price starts to climb after the massive fall we will be going to expect greater changes in the coming days of crypto. That's right to those people who kept being afraid of what will be the situation is, then its better for them to quit and don't be part of cryptocurrency tradings or investments. Even bounty campaign jobs, it isn't a good idea to those who can't control their emotions.
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

It's not going to die, hopefully we will have steady growth again now, the December pump was too quick and as others have said were still a lot higher than this time last year.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

We’re in same situation pal.I sometimes get discouraged seeing the market in red tide.But I somehow just don’t listen to the hype people are trying to speculate or bet about. No one ever knows the run of the market so its your decision prevails at the end.
i agree,feeling worried is natural specially if you heared negative news about bitcoin but if you noticed,how many times bitcoin price drop but it still manage to rise again..so all you have to do to eased that feeling is to familiarized bitcoin movement and that is what i did

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

i agree,feeling worried is natural specially if you heared negative news about bitcoin but if you noticed,how many times bitcoin price drop but it still manage to rise again..so all you have to do to eased that feeling is to familiarized bitcoin movement and that is what i did
It is normal just make sure that it won't affect your decision at all, no worries guys everything will be fine, for sure we'll gonna celebrate again this time we just have to control our emotion, don't panic buy or sell, chill and relax everything will be fine.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Not everyone has the same opinion, not to mention a lot of things out there that we haven't really known that it can affect the price movement in a higher direction. Don't focus too much on statements that make us bothered by it or a false news etc.., it's better if we trust it will become more powerful, anyhow it's still on the journey that still has a high chance of becoming more popular until much support on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: