Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry......  (Read 2007 times)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

if you think for a short time you are right to worry. but for bitcoin and other coins you should be a little more patient. If you sell it, you will already be hurt. hope is not taken from higher levels.
If you start to worry then things might not goes in your way, its fine as long ad you don't do silly move because of it. Think always before you click.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
Do not worry. This type of things happen sometimes in any business and sooner a good time come to that market. Bitcoin is also in this situation, we can say that now that situation is closed and now a good time in coming for bitcoin because the price has recovered and it is standing at a good position from a longer time.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

To be honest, I never ever think that it's now over for bitcoin. I'm not saying that is impossible to happen but i'm pretty confident that it will kot happen in this present time and also in the near future.

Actually, there is only one scenario that scared the out of me going back to my newbie days, that is the blood bath happened when China bans ICO. After btc surpassed that, I am not afraid anymore on the latter dips because if btc recovered from that blood bath what more on this small deflations, right? Just trust btc. Worrying is normal but don't too much because it will make panic which leads to wrong decisions.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:47:45 AM

If you feel the pressure is too great, forget about it for a long time. Mood anxiety will make you tired and make the wrong decision. Bitcoin has overcome many challenges and this has led many people to believe.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.
No it is not over it is the start of bitcoin although bitcoin is 9 years old but for many years people were unaware of bitcoin and they didn’t put their money in bitcoin, but if you see more and more people are investing bitcoin and other Altcoin. That’s why the price is so volatile and rise and fall occur every day, but I think there is nothing to worry about the future of crypto.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I think you should be more patient and do not panic, in your investment should be more trust and more be patient on your investment.
It is not so serious and serious as well because on one side your seriousness is good for the market so that you will monitor the market and will go according the sudden and stable market prices increase or decrease. On thee other hand it is strictly prohibit for you to take the decision of selling at this market because you will get less and we are here for more so do not get serious about selling now because the price is going high very soon.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

I think you should have your own opinion, You should be judging yourself. Maybe other opinions are so important, you can also take opinions from others if you wish.

I think the main reason for the fear about the future of bitcoin is that you bought bitcoin for higher price and now the price is low. That’s why you are worried about it, but I think you should not be panic and wait for some time. The price is rising again and soon it will hit its previous price which was $20k. The future is of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the king of crypto.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

you should not have to worry about the price down because it is normal and you have to be patient because the price will definitely rise again and will give you more profit, so do not worry and do not need to panic
It is very serious you are worrying about your investments because you should know before that starting crypto investment will give you benefit in a long time but not more than a year, it will give you profit within a year and huge profit. The value has increased these days ands also has gained a little stability so nothing is to worry about. You have Just to focus on monitoring the market and caste your opportunity.
It is extremely serious if you have started worry because there is nothing new in the market that creates worries among al of us. The fluctuation is the beauty of Bitcoin and this is a type of advantage for us to afford at low market and hold for the high market so that we sell out coins and get the profit. Do not worry about the market as the value has increased and will be increasing as the demand is increasing.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

do not worry with the price of bitcoin and crypto because the prices are up and down is normal and if the price drops then there is no need to panic because it will soon recover and rise again
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Yes,  Being  patient helps you consider possibilities that you can profit more. The key is to really understand the volatility of the market value and be firm on what is your goal and decide to hold or trade. Worrying provides stress so just know your limits.

Do not worry about the future because you can not control the future but can control your self by investing and selling with patience. Do not worry about the future and the current price of Bitcoin because we have seen these situations many times and the response of Bitcoin has been good always as we waited with patience and worked in mean time.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.

I think we don't need to worry as long as there is bitcoin, even now that the price of it is low, we don't need to worry. We just need to keep calm and think of what we can do without affecting our investment here in bitcoin.

I believe everyone who uses crypto has thrown out their worries as they begin to invest. That's because they trust the crypto more than their worries. And everyone would be worried, let alone the people who invested a lot of their money into crypto. Surely they are worried about the money they invested whether it will succeed or fail in investment. Keep your coin hold long as the price goes down
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

I think, do not have to be panicked and worry about the price down because we have to know that the price of crypto is very volatile and when the price goes down it will surely recover and rise again, you have to be patient
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

If you are serious to earn in crypto all fud news and hear says will be like nothing to you. Why some people stay in crypto because they want to earn because in crypto the percentage of earnings is mire than to other investment out side of crypto world. It's normal that we are different opinions and wants.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.

I think we don't need to worry as long as there is bitcoin, even now that the price of it is low, we don't need to worry. We just need to keep calm and think of what we can do without affecting our investment here in bitcoin.

I believe everyone who uses crypto has thrown out their worries as they begin to invest. That's because they trust the crypto more than their worries. And everyone would be worried, let alone the people who invested a lot of their money into crypto. Surely they are worried about the money they invested whether it will succeed or fail in investment. Keep your coin hold long as the price goes down

Worrying about bitcoin and the whole market is not a bad thing, this shows you take it serious and you're interested in them. Worrying about something is not only for crypto investment.

If you invest in metals, petroleum etc. you will still worry about your money. This is very natural.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

This is natural that we have such fluctuations and corrections. Now we can see the end of correction and start of uptrend (recovery). If the price will go above $ 10,5 K, then we will see new records of bitcoin maximum prices. We should to deal with such situations as an additional opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at cheap prices and earn on it.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

Do not worry bitcoin will not die, for this bitcoin prices are unstable, bitcoin can rise high and so falls and then increases again, keep positive thinking and hold bitcoin and you will get the benefits you want.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Why are there are always people being worried about cryptos? We all know that the price is always going to go up, and it doesn't matter what happens after all.

GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:09:31 AM

I agree with what everyone else has stated. You cannot blindly follow random strangers on the Internet. If you're in this, learn trading, and look for signals to buy and sell, if your trying to accumulate more from your initial investment. For me, I hold my coins (most of the time), and only buy after the dips are over, and the price if on it's way back up. I will sometimes sell some coin for profit to fund another crypto. And will only sell if I do not believe the coin will continue to be relevant.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Why based on your trading decision on public opinion. Just read your chart, fine a good news to monitor periodically and believe in your trading strategy. You have nothing to worry, just consider trading as a game, and invest only amount of money you can afford to lose.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: