Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3107 times)
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

We don't worry ,even if the google ban the bitcoin and  crypto currency.Because bitcoin had huge investors now.It's quite enough ,traders who gains profit will share the information to their friends and family members.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

I just got worry if this will happen then what will happen to the market will this affect bitcoins and other crypto prices?

no i dont think its really affect the crypto prices directly, because i never really see the ICO or crypto ads in facebook, twitter or other social media platform. and we can still promote crypto to people with the bounty campaign program that run by some ICO project. facebook and twitter will not ban or remove their users easily just because they are promoting crypto or ICO.
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

I just got worry if this will happen then what will happen to the market will this affect bitcoins and other crypto prices?

no i dont think its really affect the crypto prices directly, because i never really see the ICO or crypto ads in facebook, twitter or other social media platform. and we can still promote crypto to people with the bounty campaign program that run by some ICO project. facebook and twitter will not ban or remove their users easily just because they are promoting crypto or ICO.

yes because the people control the facebook if they ban their users because they are promoting bitcoin and other stuffs related to ICO then they will ban almost half of their loyal users.

sd
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

yes because the people control the facebook if they ban their users because they are promoting bitcoin and other stuffs related to ICO then they will ban almost half of their loyal users.
I do not think so. Facebook does not worry that most people will not use this social network, simply because they banned advertising related to currency.
It's true that after Facebook, advertising will be banned by Google and Twitter, but this is not critical

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:52 PM

I kinda agree with you because I think most of the people on facebook was aware about crypto currency and stuff like that so we can say that facebook will not immediately ban or remove it's users by posting or promoting crypto related advertisement I think what facebook or Google will od is regulate the ads or promotions.
mixin9900

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

The Internet of Things is fast approaching requiring billions of machine to machine transactions that will all need processed.  Marinecoin, MTC has developed a high speed, zero transaction fee, blockchain specifically designed to meet the needs of this emerging industry.  Artificial intelligence will drive the blockchain freeing up developers to build IOT applications for the Marinecoin blockchain.  This DEV-less functioning of the chain will be guided by Jarvis, the AI engine.  Marine coin and iot are here to stay  They recently started an airdrop campaign where you can earn 20,000 MTC daily.  The coins are being rewarded with time dilution technology.  Take a look here at their website or search your favorite search engine for their website location if you would rather not follow links.marineco.in/ico
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?

As far as i have seen there are still a lot of ico ads like gambit in youtube and they are not banned, i think that google is still allowing cryptocurrency advertisement but maybe not all so ico's will still have a huge advantage on profiting from their coins.
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

As far as i have seen there are still a lot of ico ads like gambit in youtube and they are not banned, i think that google is still allowing cryptocurrency advertisement but maybe not all so ico's will still have a huge advantage on profiting from their coins.

yes you got a good point I think google is just regulating everything

sd
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

i think its fair enough for the crypto users and google about this action,since many are being victimized of Scammers ico that mostly uses social media sites to advertise their demonic works,and sad to say google has been used an instrument about this dirty doings thats why they are implementing rules and actions to lessen if not may prevented the scamming issues on our community
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

yes it is true that google will bank ICO and crypto ads, facebook and twitter also announced they will ban crypto related advertisement,most of ICO are scam and in that case they are force to ban I think.
dedcounter77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Yes, it's true Google and facebook will all have a plan to get rid of ICO advertising. But only I watch the video on YouTube and the advertisement as it was so
 Cheesy
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

I think if this  thing will happen there will be an impact in the market and we will feel that impact as of now see the price of bitcoin and ethereum is going down and down but observers and holders of this crypto believe that this crypto will get a high price expected before the year ends or after the year ends we can't deny how far bitcoin reach no it made a great evolution.
edsnowangel (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Yes, it's true Google and facebook will all have a plan to get rid of ICO advertising. But only I watch the video on YouTube and the advertisement as it was so
 Cheesy
yes the advertisements are quite many I more often get ads related to Bunny token and MinerOne wahahah this are definitely ICO and crypto related ads I think the said platforms are just regulating and controlling the ads

sd
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

It's only for paid ads content about crypto and you still can use google search engine for cryptocurrency. Well the result is quite big into crpyto world. The market crash because of it, not only google but big social media platform such facebook and twitter also ban paid ads abount crypto too.
damntravis

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Yes it is true. Facebook was first. It's sad that google are doing same, but some ICO's are only scam, that's reason.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I think that this will not happen because the media are against such an idea that to prohibit advertising
about bitcoin they certainly pay them not bad money for promotion.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

it is a pity that such world companies as Google, Facebook, tweeter begin to prohibit the development of the crypto market! I just can not understand what they will lose from this? already many countries have opened their doors to the market crypt, and these all forbid something!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Yes it's true and has been confirmed by various reliable sources. It will not have a huge effect on crypto adoption, because only 5-10% of all searches are done via Google adword ads. Most people don't click on adword ads. Do you click on them? Probably not; most people click on the first organic search result (around 30% of all searches).
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

I once came across a thread in the economic section where they were discussing the same thing about whether Google was planning  ban ads that has to do with Bitcoin or not. I don’t think such is ever going to happen. Cryptocurrency is a very big market and I don’t think Google like to ban such. Though there is no doubt that they are able to do such.

Even Facebook took an action to stop displaying every ads that has to do with Crypto, but one thing for sure is that Facebook is different from Google, and the difference is that Facebook is just a social media while Google is kind of different – it is a search engine and has to do with world wide webs, so it’s a little bit different.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

true because they will create their own cryptocurrency just like everybody else, they are seeing huge potential annd so that they will not be left behind, it started with fb, google twitter, and many more big companies will come out and announce their own cryptos in the near future

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: