Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
longrhm96

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

I suppose google will not do not due to the fact they virtually gain lots of earnings via crypto adds, So better watch for the announcement of the google in the event that they need to without a doubt ban crypto of their website online, for now I assume it's far a fake news so simply ignore it and shall we maintain to turn out to be success in crypto industries.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:35 AM

To be honest, I tried researching for an official statement or announcement from Google about this  issue of Google banning crypto related ads or ICOs, I don't think it is true and I don't think Google will let a project or business as big as this just pass by.
I heard about that but i think its a fake news. Google will not ever do that, they earn huge money because of crypto related advertisements. I think this statement came from a person who hates cryptocurrency and wants to destroy it. Still hoping this thing is not true, if Google will ban these crypto advertisements, crypto currency will face a huge problem.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

To be honest, I tried researching for an official statement or announcement from Google about this  issue of Google banning crypto related ads or ICOs, I don't think it is true and I don't think Google will let a project or business as big as this just pass by.
I heard about that but i think its a fake news. Google will not ever do that, they earn huge money because of crypto related advertisements. I think this statement came from a person who hates cryptocurrency and wants to destroy it. Still hoping this thing is not true, if Google will ban these crypto advertisements, crypto currency will face a huge problem.

This is only a fake news I guess as until now no official announcement regarding google banning cryptocurrencies. Even other social medias now are allowing again ads with crypto related projects, i am not sure but I am frequently seeing more ads now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
esteam026

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I do not think google will do it. They also enjoy certain benefits related to running ads, but websites on google
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:01 AM

it's just gossip news, no reliable basis, no direct statement from the google. so that's just unaccountable news. keep calm never to be affected by unfounded news
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

I think the majority of the problematic programs are ICO
developers who do not have enough skills to work on a project, so too many ICOs fail and investors lose
in my opinion, cryptocurrency should not be forbidden, but ICO should be considered
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Yes it is indeed true to some countries but not all. There are only choosen country that do not accept and ban cryptocurrency which results also that google on their country will ban crypto related ads also. Yet this is nothing serious because as we all know that more and more countries are accepting and regulating cryptocurrency.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

For me, I don't think so that they will ban ico and crypto ads because they are earning a lot of money through those ads. Imagine, there are a lot of coins in crypto and all of those coins will have an ads to google and each coin will have a payment. That is a lot of money.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

There is no such news like that. And i don't think google will ban ico and crypto ads. Because google is earning big money in this ads. So that they will not ban it.
Thats very true, google's main income is from advertising and if they do banning only on crypto ads I think they make a big mistake, besides some times I had time to find ads about crypto or ICO, but mostly ico on google, website, or youtube. so google not ban crypto ads
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

I think it will not happen, the first ever block facebook ads crypto now instead of letting it come back. even with my facebook will make their own currency.
I think this would also be considered by google that large companies got interested with this technology, they should have also followed suit.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ghost251

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

I Don't Think so it's not True, I Think google get big income in bitcoin ads
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?

There is news that supports this claims; however, it would be a great move and decision on the part of the Google and Facebook to do such an act. If the problem arises in the use of accounts to advertise ICOs in Facebook, then it would be difficult to shut down every account involved in such activity (so consideration). Thus, it might be the profit and opportunities in cryptocurrency that these networks foresee. In addition, these networks would want to intervene the activity of ICOs, exchanges, and others in order to make used of the opportunities tied on cryptos.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

do not immediately believe the news in the media. we must remain focused for what we are currently living, trading or investing in ico. I think it's an attempt to drop the crypto price and they want to take that chance and take huge profits.
For me personally it is only in news. I don't think Google will be able to ban crypto and ICO projects. It is very big count of money so lose them will be very big mistake.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
calumbautista23

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

There was no official statement from google until now. I think these are just rumors and will not happen since google get revenues from ads.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

yes .. google has blocked the ads ICO and crypto. this for fear of all the fraud nested in cryptourrency. including facebook has already announced the ban on crypto currency ads on their platform because this is very risky ..
realsteve

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

There is no such news like that. And i don't think google will ban ico and crypto ads. Because google is earning big money in this ads. So that they will not ban it.

Google announced and has enforced their crypto ad ban. They write about it here in their https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en&authuser=0#376 policies.

I have seen quite a few ads disapproved for being ICO-related. Google cites restricted financial products as the reason for the disapproval.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

ICO is still good until now. That's just temporary ban. Don't worry too much, because google and facebook gain a lot of money from ICO and everything related to crypto Smiley
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

This is part of a broader effort to combat the sale of new high-risk financial products. Here is the month of June, as they said in the media, Google should zapretit advertising, well, that's look at the veracity of these statements. There are some news that tells about it, I think the google will not do that because all ICO companies and ICO are legit and operates under the compliance of the law, if the google did that we should look the bright side why they are doing that such thing.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

In fact, the ban is broader: Google will also stop advertising binary options, contracts for price differences and other risky exchange instruments. Their advertising will be available after certification by financial regulators in selected countries. But certification of advertising кpиптoвaлют it is not provided.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

it looks like it's just a drama and maybe it's just a discourse because I see still a lot of ico and cryptocurrency ads so do not be afraid of the news that cryptocurrency can still do price increases and can still be very useful when it happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: