Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

yes. google is banning the ICOs and crypto related ads now but Crypto still acts
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

It's a good thing Menlo One is at its ICO stage at last.. Once it hits mass adoption, we won't need advertising platforms as much since they already provide easy access and selection of good (and potentially bad)  ICOs. What's great about this project is that it is very transparent since it is decentralized and runs on a proof of reputation algorithm.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:50:14 PM

do not immediately believe the news in the media. we must remain focused for what we are currently living, trading or investing in ico. I think it's an attempt to drop the crypto price and they want to take that chance and take huge profits.

After the issue regarding bing and facebook banning ICO Ads, it’s not impossible for google to take after fb and bing because one thing’s for sure, they ban these ICO or crypto related ads because it is mostly scam. These companies only want the safety of the users though there are articles that google will ban ICO Ads as it ‘tackles emerging threats’.
GabiGoal

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

All major social media platforms have announced (or have already implemented) restrictions on cryptocurrency and ICO advertising.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I do not understand, why did google stop offering ads for ico, because google made a big money from advertising ico
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

These networks want to interfere in the operation of ICOs, exchanges, and others to make use of the opportunities attached to cryptos. This is the month of June, when they said in the media, Google should zapretit advertising, We know why they do it.
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

It seems that it's just a plot because honestly I still see some ads on the google platform and some other media and ads from google, so in my opinion, that's just plotting. Makes the bitcoin price collapse.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

This is precisely because GOOGLE has issued official notices regarding the banning of all ADOs related to the ICO and Bitcoin will not be supported by GOOGLE and will be removed from their ADS systems. But I still see ADS on ICO on websites, is this true?

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?

I don't heard any reports regarding the banning of google in any crypto related advertisements and i think this is another form of manipulated speculation that is trying again to destruct crypto image to people.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

yes i dont know its real or not but when i see this news i remember that facebook is bans the ads about ICO too, if it real i think soon that the big company in social media and technology will banned ads about ICO too,

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

For me why google banned bitcoins? what the purpose, i don't think that google will banned bitcoin because many people use bitcoin. Google will not earn if they banned bitcoin it's all money how google earn if they banned bitcoin they should be wise i know the business industry it's all about money why you banned if want to earn logic and i believe bitcoin will continue what he start.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:08 PM

ICO is still good until now. That's just temporary ban. Don't worry too much, because google and facebook gain a lot of money from ICO and everything related to crypto Smiley
Ive heard about this before, but it think they will not do that, they gain a lot of money because of crypto related ads and if they ban it, they will lose big amout of money. Also a large percent of people using chrome for bitcoin related purposes if they ban it, it can affect to the trust of people to use chrome again and they will stick to another browser.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

We can not really understand where bitcoins are coming because they want all social media to ban bitcoin first on facebook just by google where bitcoin users should be able to install bitcoin all over the bans. It is only news, nothing more.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:39 AM

Well, it was true and i think it was because many fake ICO has been advertised and scammed many peoples.
But now i heard facebook will allowing the cryptocurrency ads again. I hope this time will be the rise of cryptocurrency value in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

Never heard thia before about that news but Hope that not true so crypto world become green later,or at least google make ads expensive not ban
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

I do not think they will ban advertising ICO projects. That is a wrong move for Google. Because Cryptocurrency does not affect their companies, they even bring profits to them.
Now that the Crypto market is a very hot market, Google should take advantage of this to advertise them and make a lot of profits. I think this news will not happen.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

Any way I could hardly believe this because I don't think It can happen, I think showing ads for cryptocurrency website is also a good means of income for them...
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

I am not surprised by this news, there have been many restrictions on bitcoin but until now I know bitcoin has continued to increase in the past few days.
so the conclusion is not possible google stop bitcoin ads because they also benefit from it.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

Doing this I think it's a great loss to them... B'cos showing ads for cryptocurrency website is a big source of income for them, about banning I advertising for them will be a little bit difficult
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

They promised to do so before even facebook also promised that but I think they will not do so again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: