Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this true that GOOGLE will ban the ICO and crypto related ads?  (Read 3105 times)
teterinal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

This was just a rumor i think since there was no official news. And google would not do this since they get revenue from ads.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

I never heard such news but after reading the article i have strong believe now, If google banned the Ads price will be down for sure.Like Facebook google can also take the ads down which can stop the promoting of bitcoins and all ICO.
All businesses can be lost people stop using it it might possible people move to other coins which take bitcoin's price don
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Never heard thia before about that news but Hope that not true so crypto world become green later,or at least google make ads expensive not ban
Its true like Facebook and twitter google will also ban the use of bitcoin and all other ICO relate ads the reason is ICO is scam.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

I think it really happened on google ads that they actually removed ico from ads because since then I've never seen google ads
 Since then I've seen many ico ads in the past.
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

Google is cracking down on cryptocurrency related advertisement. The company is updating its financial services related to ads policies to ban any advertising about cryptocurrency related content, including initial coin offering, ICO, wallet,and trading advice. Google said it took down more than 3.2 billion ads in 2017 that voilated its policies, which is nearby double the 1.7 billion it removed the year before. Google parent company Alphabet makes roughly 84 percent of its total revenue from advertising. so convincing advertisers that its ecosystem is safe and effective is critically important.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

Most of these news are to cause panic among the users that is why I don't like fundamental aspect of this crypto but solely believe in technical analysis, they use the news to pump or dump the market price which I think is not healthy for the crypto world I do take my time to use TA which I believe in and it has always worked, so if Google is banning crypto ads then so be it ,since it doesn't say we should not trade it then we have bitcointalk forum which is mainly for crypto then am good.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

People has said this several times but still see the advert of crypto currency on google ads and also still seeing it on YouTube platform, they wont stop it since they know the benefit.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

do not think so, because the profits from GOOGLE ads for the virtual currency market are very high, there is no reason they completely forbid virtual money and then lose money on these items, unless they want to offer a coin their own
oanhphong

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

do not think so, because the profits from GOOGLE ads for the virtual currency market are very high, there is no reason they completely forbid virtual money and then lose money on these items, unless they want to offer a coin their own
I also agree with you. It is silly that Goodgle bans Bitcoin because baseless allegations of Bitcoin are like gambling that seriously affects the face of it as well as other digital coins. Facebook's ban on Bitcoin is a stupid thing to do to make Facebook's value fall down.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

I read an article about this please take a look

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I'm not sure if this is true
what are your idea about this?
I do not think they will ban advertising ICO projects. That is a wrong move for Google. Because Cryptocurrency does not affect their companies, they even bring profits to them.
Now that the Crypto market is a very hot market, Google should take advantage of this to advertise them and make a lot of profits. I think this news will not happen.
I know not all are scammed but google can't take chances they can't promote illegal ads where people money can be lost.Maybe it can effect on market day by day companies are start banning bitcoin some countries are also contributing and banning the crypto currencies i think bitcoin has dark future.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/

I do not think they will ban advertising ICO projects. That is a wrong move for Google. Because Cryptocurrency does not affect their companies, they even bring profits to them.
Now that the Crypto market is a very hot market, Google should take advantage of this to advertise them and make a lot of profits. I think this news will not happen.
I know not all are scammed but google can't take chances they can't promote illegal ads where people money can be lost.Maybe it can effect on market day by day companies are start banning bitcoin some countries are also contributing and banning the crypto currencies i think bitcoin has dark future.
if it's true , it is another disadvantage again in the world of cryptocurrency because first, the facebook is banned the bitcoin in their site and we know that the bitcoin is one of the biggest site in the world and the next is the google so if they banned the cryptocurrency an the ICO each advertise it is another negative impact the cryptocurrency . advertising is very important to promote one thing.
acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

I dont think so ICO will be banned my google. ICO can get more traffic or revenue from their adds, as of know a lot ICO has raising up. So better select for the right ICO because of them are true and others are scam.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

They were all trying to spread FUD. There were no concrete reason why google have to ban cryptocurrency ads.  That time so many platforms, organization and individual were against cryptocurrency.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

I don't think so I don't heard about that yet, it would be good if Google will go like Facebook, cancelling and reverting their decision to ban cryptocurrency. And more than that issuing their own one Smiley
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

The practice of banning cryptocurrency ads by Google isn't entirely certain, which of course has troubled developers' intentions in socializing their products, as well as being a serious problem and concern in most of the other bitcoin and cryptocurrency users on a prolonged basis, if this continues this, the state of the cryptocurrency's feared will continue to weaken. Prices are still prone to sharp and pointed down, but dulled up

I don't think it can be true because it is only news. Just a very big count of money said Google can lose. Scrum ICO will be alive in anytime because people join it.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
tokatuku

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

ICO and password is one of the profitable markets for Google through advertising. Each ico project provides money to Google for advertising. We really have to move forward, and I believe that those rich investors will not be affected by the unproven news.
trumhacker04

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

a lot of scams ico, this makes the ads are also fraudulent. They are considering whether or not to put ico in advertising. Of course advertising for the ico brings a huge profit, Many ico is still being advertised by google
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

I heard this trend changed recently. Google returned the crypto ads and as far as I know Facebook followed. It won't take long until people will regain faith in cryptocurrencies and another bullrun will start.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

I read on many different forums that Google is trying to launch their own Cryptocurrency. They were hiring the top cryptocurrency experts. I don't know whether the rumours are correct or not but banning the cryptocurrency is a very unethical practice if they are launching their own currency.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

it looks like it's just a conspiracy to make a lot of panic traders because when there is bad news like this it will definitely make a lot of traders panic and eventually make the price of cryptocurrency collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: