Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4413 times)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
bitcoin provides benefits instead of providing the most important income, your income source is your own hard work. because it also requires a tactic to get it all.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

Yes, bitcoin is my main income because bitcoin produces more than my daily work, although bitcoin is my main income, I keep working hard with my daily work, because I know even though we already have a lot of money or wealth we have to keep working hard for our future, Jiak one day I was not able to work anymore, I already have savings for the family and for myself

Killerbulate

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:49:40 AM

Bitcoin can't be the main income it might be an extra income for us. When you have a job then that is your main income because you work permanently. But bitcoin still help for us.
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

Bitcoin in can't be as your main income source But As a student, at present, my income source is Bitcoin. also, some unemployment people work with bitcoin and bitcoin is their main income source. further many employment parsons are doing income from Bitcoin.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

For me i could say that bitcoin is my main income because i have no other source of income except bitcoin, bitcoin has a big help to me and my family as well. Our financial problem everyday bitcoin is the answer so thanks to bitcoin.

roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

Bagi saya bitcoin bukan penghasilan utama pendapatan kita melainkan penghasilan sampingan atau sambilan dalam pendapatan kita.Jadi bisa dikatakan bahwa bitcoin itu mempunyai peranan penting dalam sektor perekonomian setiap lapisan masyarakat yang telah menggunakan bitcoin tersebut.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.

Still we can say its salary cause you did a service for people, and I that is kinda true that Bitcoin cant serve as your main income due to the fact that Bitcoin is a very volatile currency which may lead you to save than use it, and the bounty campaigns didnt really say when you can get the profit that you deserve.

Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Bitcoin indeed is another opportunity given to those who are living on the power of innovation. However, we cannot entrust everything in bitcoin itself. Do not allow bitcoin to manage our lives because we are supposed to manage our own lives. This is the factor that affects the lives of other people who thought that they will overcome anything in this world just like what has been said that some people think that they will conquer the world through bitcoin. We must change the perception of having a happy life through money cause real happiness cannot be found in money but by everything we have that God has given.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:36:56 AM

I am not sure that bitcoin can be main income for regular people. It's very expencive to start mining and also expencive to start trading, other ways are just too slow.
we can participate signature campaign, it takes a long time until coin listing market. but if we are patient and smart to choose ico, i believe this can be main income, and after we can get capital we can to start trading
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

As a university student,my work is to study well regularly.But I spend my boring time or part time in crypto.Basically,I leart from it and do my work by following some rules that will give me some money and this is my income.Actually,my country government can't provide job in proportion to our demand for people.So, online income is best opportunity for us.For this reason, Bitcoin is my main income.
I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true. No, bitcoin is not my main income that's my opinion,...
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

Having bitcoin as your main source of income is not a good idea because, if you rely to much in Bitcoin you may probably get lost, for the reason that bitcoin can change any time so it must be better if you have a passive income such as descent job and farms, i prefer that bitcoin is more favor for part time job like for students or average people because in this part they can collect some money that they may use or add in there school fees or anything.

Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:37:06 PM

Having bitcoin as your main source of income is not a good idea because, if you rely to much in Bitcoin you may probably get lost, for the reason that bitcoin can change any time so it must be better if you have a passive income such as descent job and farms, i prefer that bitcoin is more favor for part time job like for students or average people because in this part they can collect some money that they may use or add in there school fees or anything.
I agree on that point, i will always say not to make bitcoin as a source of your main income. I will just consider it as a sideline aside from my main job. Its because of its stability, no one really knows what will happen. So as a person with a family to provide id rather consider bitcoin as another source.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
As of now as newbie bitcoin is not a main income it's because I'm practicing how to invest bitcoin need more knowledge hard work effort in order to achieve but someday hope I earn money of bitcoin in order to help my financial needs and source of income hope I experience income of bitcoin.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Its a hard one to relay on at beggining , but there is chance you can make a living out of it even when you have smaller banks all it takes is to keep yourself reading and lookin for news about markets. I personally decided to try this out as i dont work anywere atm and it doesnt bring me much right now especialy while market is in shape like this , but i see what i do wrong and sometimes im able to fix it and not to make same mistakes again.. I would personaly say that you can start living out of it when you make a rutine check and list of things you should do before trading , some kind of scheme of work as it one of the main reasons why people fail making profits out of it.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

as of now my income come all from bitcoin so there is nothing wrong if you put your time here and earn , it is just about handling money and not spending too much so it is better to have an income here , you are in your home your time is at your hand.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I am not sure that bitcoin can be main income for regular people. It's very expencive to start mining and also expencive to start trading, other ways are just too slow.
we can participate signature campaign, it takes a long time until coin listing market. but if we are patient and smart to choose ico, i believe this can be main income, and after we can get capital we can to start trading
maybe it will be very difficult to think that Bitcoin becomes the main income, because so many things to consider. but I think a lot of people have proved that, even better than the previous job. we just have to try it.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

As a current student, yes of course! hahahahah but when the right time comes maybe I can do it with a short period of time likely part time. I probably get this as a main income source if I am not longer go to job. Little by little of knowlege that I would accumulate in this field would be a guide to a better future of myself.

nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

For your peace of mind and insurance it is better to have incomes in fiat. It is bad to keep your savings only in the crypto currency, because with any correction you are very worried about your money. It is better to always have money in Fiat in case the bitcoin goes down very low.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

no, I do not make it a main income because I think bitcoin is not a currency. if I have US $ 7,000 I invest to buy BTC not necessarily in a short time I get break event point
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

For now I cant recommend bitcoin to be your main income specially now that the value drop down and there are only few signature campaigns and it is too hard to join.But if you say investment,bitcoin is good on it specially in a long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: