Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4416 times)
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

As of now Bitcoin is my alternative source of income because I am a new member of bitcoin I'm am not a perfect person to find good campaign but i pursuit my self to find it, almost all of my relatives are involve in bitcoin we are hoping to get even a few rewards so that it will big help for our family.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Bitcoin can not be a main source of income because there is no assurance in it that can be seen when investing in bitcoin, there could be no guarantee that you will get the expected profit or sometimes you might fail as well as the income. Remember that bitcoin is volatile, it changes anytime, sometimes it increases but also deflates any moment.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

no, for me bitcoin as a sideline although the income that I get from him is big enough.but behind the big results also saved a big risk too. so I still prioritize my formal income is clear guarantee.
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

In my case, Bitcoin is not my main income, but bitcoin is my helper(big help) to have extra income in my free time. In Bitcoin it will help us a lot more in the future, just work on it and it will grow.
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

I have a real job mate, bitcoin only my side job to spend spare time. fluctuations  is difficult to predictions.
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

bitcoin? bitcoin what, in come from bitcoin?
no, bitcoin did not pay me any money, all money I get from market was I hardly earned. and as I know, there are 90% of investment lost their money in this market, so I think it's too risky to consider crypto as main income.

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

I have tried to live on money from bitcoin only but it was very hard because of low income. Maybe people who have more resources can make it better than me.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

Nope i wont allow bitcoin to be my main income,because i believe that online earning is different in real work..this virtual money provider has no promises to give us how long chance of gaining while in real life job will last until you can work fit and the work is still available for compensation
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

I was a jobless, then I get to invest bitcoin till now. I get alot income from bitcoin. it is my main income.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Nope i wont allow bitcoin to be my main income,because i believe that online earning is different in real work..this virtual money provider has no promises to give us how long chance of gaining while in real life job will last until you can work fit and the work is still available for compensation
Bitcoin as our main source of income? I dont think thats a really good idea. But if you are a big investor or holder here maybe you can. But some people cant. They only prefer bitcoin as their asset or sideline. And that a great plan to se your knowledge here to create extra money. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to many bounty hunters like me.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

bitcoin is not my main income, it is just my hobby. I think it's not good idea to invest all your money on it, because value of bitcoin is not stable and profit is not sure until the end.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

No,Bitcoin earn my income.but it's not my main income.I use other currency.
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:00:47 AM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

it's true mate. bitcoin is higly volatile,  we shoul have a real job. bitcoin is another source of profit.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

For me it is risk, because bitcoin is volatile and we connot predict the price. It's good the you should have a permanent job, to sustain your daily needs. Don't make bitcoin as ypur main source of income,  but make it as an investment and another source of income.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

Its risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply because its highly volatile and your profit is not guaranteed. Better to just make this thing as another source of profit, its good to have a lot of money resources. If you are just minimum wage earner like me, better not to depend on this.

I agree mate, it is risky to consider bitcoin as your main income simply. you must have a permanent job, bitcoin is higly volatile.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Main source of income must come from somewhere else, a job or a business maybe. Bitcoin can provide extra cash and income for people but not main because income from bitcoin is not regular unlike that of a daily job.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

I have a regular job and im doing bitcoin as my part time which is giving me a good souce of income. These days we need to work double time. Work hard and be patient that everything will be okey.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

the money we get can be bigger than our salary in real jobs, but I will keep my job because I already feel comfortable and I think the income in bitcoin I'm not sure because it has a fixed amount depending on bitcoin price at that time, so I did not make bitcoin as the main income but only as my additional income

Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Bitcoin could not be a main income because it is not stable. It is just another source of income when you invest or join a bounty that pay bitcoin or you are working online which is the payment is bitcoin. You can earn from these and that will give you a chance yo earn extra income. Mostly if you are lucky, bitcoin is more profitable rather than your permanent job.

We can only say bitcoin is a main income  once it is a passive income. Like me as i just started , I can say is one of my source income. I have a big hope and believer of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

the money we get can be bigger than our salary in real jobs, but I will keep my job because I already feel comfortable and I think the income in bitcoin I'm not sure because it has a fixed amount depending on bitcoin price at that time, so I did not make bitcoin as the main income but only as my additional income

Exactly. Bitcoin is better for an investment where you keep it untouched for a certain time instead of using it for your daily expenses basically because of it's volatility. During this bear market, i don't want to be spending btcs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: