Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

Hallo
You will be happy for a week or two. Later will be crying. Learn from the mistakes of others, not their own.
Please calculate a purchase, and not to be positive on very large profits. If the price of BTC will be upwards, you have a plus.
Some private orderers on Bitmine and Cointerra have order around 10-50TH and many small as 1TH compared what ordered group of Belgium "CryptX" 100TH .Do not forget to count penoty for each order.
First dividend maybe oke. Then a massive attack from the other, private investor.
bye bye $$$

I know your kind Wink  my advice to you is to make sure to keep away from this security, this is the best practice, instead of bitching about how stupid we are, smart ass...

You forget, how you shaking pants on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5077413#msg5077413 not just in one

And have look how stable miner form bitmine ishttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5102719#msg5102719 Have look 3 link to the wallet. How long and stable working

Not everybody know that bitfury had problems, I will not write the whole history of CryptX

And please do not write to me that someone smarter and stupid.

what is wrong with an investor being concerned about the delivering time ? and BTW I posted that on Bitmine thread, do you have any problem with that ?

do you want to remind us of the risks that we took before investing ? like we didn't know what we were doing ? what makes you think that we cant do math and calculate for our selves? to be a customer of Cryptx is one thing, to be an Investor of Cryptx operation is another thing...

So you would like to label us as idiots ? we get your point now stop spamming and go do something useful... move on...
gigacoiner

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:01:13 PM

With that kind of earnings, what kind of PE ratio are we looking at for the company ...  in this industry?

If we use that yield to be 33% of the share price, that gives 0.27 btc/share
25% -- 0.36 btc/share

??
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:30:25 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 06:52:40 PM by ujka

With that kind of earnings, what kind of PE ratio are we looking at for the company ...  in this industry?

If we use that yield to be 33% of the share price, that gives 0.27 btc/share
25% -- 0.36 btc/share

??
I googled PE ratio in general, and read that on average it's 20-25 times earnings.
Don't expect that for a company in bitcoin mining bussiness. Not yet. All ppl here are only for a quick profit.

PE ratio in this industry is about 3-4 times - if we look at data for ASICMiner:
15.07.2013 - share price: 4.5; divs: 0.025; projected per year: 1.3; PE: 3.5
15.08.2013 - share price: 3.9; divs: 0.021; projected per year: 1.1; PE: 3.5
09.09.2013 - share price: 2.2; divs: 0.014; projected per year: 0.7; PE: 3.1
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:00:19 PM

This is great news.

But I still think we deserve the 20% extra for Feb. Especially considering you're meant to have free miners as we're from the December batch.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:07:16 PM

This is great news.

But I still think we deserve the 20% extra for Feb. Especially considering you're meant to have free miners as we're from the December batch.

nothing has been said either way yet, but I think it's worth noting. Of course, I also think the extra 20% should hold, but if it is the case that there are some "free" compensatory miners, then let's just hope for a nice surprise when everything is up and running and we get a nice proper announcement to the effect that all miners are in place, plus a bonus... give it time and we shall see what happens next week

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

This is great news.

nothing has been said either way yet, but I think it's worth noting. Of course, I also think the extra 20% should hold, but if it is the case that there are some "free" compensatory miners, then let's just hope for a nice surprise when everything is up and running and we get a nice proper announcement to the effect that all miners are in place, plus a bonus... give it time and we shall see what happens next week

Cryptx
Do we know how much hashing power is supposed to be delivered next week?
Elvis Trout

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:18:15 AM

This is great news.

Cryptx

We received our first 2 out of 30 TerraMiners today and are hashing at an average of about 1.6TH / system, a next batch is already under way and according to tracking will arrive on Tuesday.

A next batch could mean the same number as before (2) or it could mean more. It seems all he has is a tracking number.

First miners from Bitmine will also arrive next week.

This also implies a batch of =/>2

So my guess is at least 2 of each, but hopefully more!
naaktslak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

when can we expect dividends?

cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:31:21 PM

we need to mine nmc, ixc etc.

merged mining plz Peta

Do we get any compensation since we are only mining with 3t?

Be more transparent:

1) pictures
2) Track number from Cointerra
3) Prof that only 2 have been delivered and you not mining already with our gear

thanks
ujka

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:42:57 PM

ujka

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:57:19 PM

Please, show me some major pool that support merged mining of any other coin, nmc aside.
cryptoconomist

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Please, show me some major pool that support merged mining of any other coin, nmc aside.

https://ghash.io/ (Just the biggest mining pool out there)

but we could also spend some BTC to create our own mining pool... I would turn my miner from ghash to Peta mining pool if it helps
ujka

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:38:19 PM

but we could also spend some BTC to create our own mining pool... I would turn my miner from ghash to Peta mining pool if it helps
Ok, nice point there for ghash.io, but I really wouldn't want peta to mine on ghash.io. And that ixc is 0.08% of btc.

As for own pool - we need a steady btc income from mining in a bigger pool.
cryptoconomist

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

Ok, nice point there for ghash.io, but I really wouldn't want peta to mine on ghash.io. And that ixc is 0.08% of btc.

If Peta do an IPO for the merge mining pool... I def. invest in it!

If they can build custom miner surely they can build a mining pool not to mention that it will drain our cost down

it's just the natural course PETA should take

But that's only my view...
altoidmintz

Activity: 180

After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 02:57:54 PM

Be more transparent:

1) pictures
3) Prof that only 2 have been delivered and you not mining already with our gear

thanks

wouldn't make a diff...he could easily fake a pic w 2 miners isolated from the others. I agree we should get the additional mining bump or some sort of compensation for not being up to full speed.

Merged mining would be cool. I'm actually in favor of creating our own mining pool. Represents 1-5% increased mining power amirite? Less consistent, yes, but more powerful which should be better for people who are actually investing to hold for a while.

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:34:38 PM

This is great news.

Cryptx

We received our first 2 out of 30 TerraMiners today and are hashing at an average of about 1.6TH / system, a next batch is already under way and according to tracking will arrive on Tuesday.

A next batch could mean the same number as before (2) or it could mean more. It seems all he has is a tracking number.

First miners from Bitmine will also arrive next week.

This also implies a batch of =/>2

So my guess is at least 2 of each, but hopefully more!

Thanks, but thats a conclusion I could have reached on my own. I directed the question to cryptx because I am curious if they know how many machines are arriving on tuesday. I am also curious as to the # of machines bitmine has ready for them to pickup.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

I am not sure you understand merged mining.
That 0.08% is on top of the btc mined. Yes, its a small % but its extra. And they could either sell them off or hold for when they may be worth more.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:46:38 PM

Be more transparent:

1) pictures

thanks

wouldn't make a diff...he could easily fake a pic w 2 miners isolated from the others. I agree we should get the additional mining bump or some sort of compensation for not being up to full speed.

Merged mining would be cool. I'm actually in favor of creating our own mining pool. Represents 1-5% increased mining power amirite? Less consistent, yes, but more powerful which should be better for people who are actually investing to hold for a while.
Exactly. And with the amount of hashing power they are bringing on its healthier for the network for them to p2pool.
And as 1 person has already posted they will mine with Peta if they run a public node.

I am building a small USB farm mining ppc, but I would definitely point a few ghs at their node if it existed.
ujka

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:02:47 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 05:29:54 PM by ujka

Wink I do understand merged mining. I'm not against it in this mine. But also, I do not demand it. It's just not that high on my priority list.

Own pool was originally planned for Petamine project (quote from the FAQ):
There will be no mining fee because we will be using our own custom mining pool. This will save the shareholder about 1-5% of revenue

But that was left out later, when they realized to not beeing able to rise the funds to build/start the mine with planned % of the network. (IMHO)
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:39:45 PM

Wink I do understand merged mining. I'm not against it in this mine. But also, I do not demand it. It's just not that high on my priority list.

Own pool was originally planned for Petamine project (quote from the FAQ):
There will be no mining fee because we will be using our own custom mining pool. This will save the shareholder about 1-5% of revenue

But that was left out later, when they realized to not beeing able to rise the funds to build/start the mine with planned % of the network. (IMHO)

We arent demanding it.
We are discussing and requesting it. And honestly to me merged mining is a high priority, not doing so is leaving money on the table.
We seem to agree on the idea of the merged coins being used only for reinvestment purposes.
Merged mining is supported by p2pool so its 2 birds with 1 stone, merged mining costs nothing to implement and there are at least 5 coins that can be merge mined which means extra money. With the amount of hardware they are bringing online its better for the network for the to mine with p2pool. Its possible they are using eligius at the moment because its easy to use and they can show us they are actually mining and how much is being mined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: