Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkstone2

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:34:52 AM

Apparently i was pretty close with my analysis of the network hashrate forecast and other details in Petamine's google docs document. The network hashrate is now 30% higher than expected, and petamine's hashrate is now half of what was expected.

transparency only hurts when people are being misled, when things arn't as what they appear on the surface.

attitudes like that are why people lose money in companies like GOX and Neobee

investors should be able to see exactly what they are putting there money into.

Then you live in a fantasy world. Show me a publicly traded company that is transparent like you're talking about and I'll be quiet.
Rental starter and BDD seem pretty transparent to me. Additionally, if you gain a decent chunk of an public traded company, you will usually get voting or board rights that allow you to see what happens behind the scenes. If i brought 100% of petamine i would be getting exactly nothing of that.

Long and short, not making false promises is far better for a company than promising and failing to deliver. I never invested because of the "custom hardware" they were making. Knowing how custom hardware design and production goes, if they delivered that, it was icing on the cake.

Very valid points, but comparing a known million-dollar-company with an reputation and existing cashflow to an industry where 95% of startup are close to a scam is not really fair. For example, the neobee share is currently going nuts because nobody knows what is going on. The average bitcoin investors seems very sensitive to FUD.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:49:14 AM

If you are disheartened by PETA and want out but find yourself without liquidity to sell I would be willing to trade AsicMiner shares 1:15 for PETA shares.

15 PETA Shares of yours to 1 AsicMiner Direct share of mine.  I can handle large quantities.

PM if interested, we can work out the details.

Great businessman u are lol I think the ratio is more like 10:1 but what the heck it's worth a shot anyway..

looks like were going to be back to pre-ipo prices before the end of the week. id sell my shares if i didn't buy in at 0.12 Sad

Damnnnnnnnn that's gotta hurt!

it does. its just such a shame. this project looked so good. but im with mikemikemike, however much of a k he sounds he seems to know his shit inside out, and considering he has been the one trying to keep the faith in this project alive, it says allot that he is going. think i might have to sell at a loss. this could have never been the case if we had better investor relations, but its clear cryptx has some deal with bitmine where they are keeping quite a few machines, i mean, think about it, they dont own any shares, how else are they making money?  Huh

plus, not updating us about the PCB's when everyone is worrying about them just shows they dont care about us

so much money down the drain  Cry

Jeeze guys handle your sh*t. Investing in anything BTC is risky. Production delays have always been the status quo in this space.

I agree that more hardware needs to come online in the mine faster but complaining about it here isn't going to make it happen any faster. It's just going to spread malcontent among the investors and hurt the project.

IMO Peta has done nothing but deliver from the get go. I've never gotten a whiff of scam about this project and I truly believe the managers are doing everything they can to make things happen.

I'm going to continue to hope for a positive update in the future but I also don't see the need of reporting anything if there's nothing significant to report. Transparency can hurt just as much as it can help.

Continuing to hold.

but if everyone asking about the PCBs and cryptx is completely ignoring us, you dont think that sounds like scam? how are they making money? maybe not scam but i dont think they care about us

im going to sleep/ hopefully things look better in the morning

If I am a shareholder of GE and I ask them when how the progress of the Gen 3 120 wind turbine is on an online forum do you think they will issue a statement based on my request?

Unless the Gen 3 turbine is ready to roll into production is it ever in the company's best interest to comment on specific progress? No. Why? Because it commits them to meeting specific deadlines that may be unattainable because there are factors beyond their control.

If I have a team working on developing a product for me and they say "Yea, development is going smoothly, we should be ready to ship in 3 weeks." Am I going to make a statement that I'm going to release this brand new widget in three weeks? Hell no. Why, because the widget still has to be tested (which will result in bugs that need to be fixed which results in extra weeks) then the widget needs to be manufactured in China. Now when the container ship carrying the widgets back to me hits an iceberg and sinks with all my widgets, I still need to wait another 4 weeks to get new widgets made.

Now 3 weeks rolls around and my investors are waiting to hear about my promised roll out of my widgets and I have to tell them, "Well, we just entered the testing phase, and the widgets haven't even begun production yet." Then my share price plummets because I failed to deliver. I could pad this with ", but don't worry, because production will be fully complete in 5 more weeks." Then when the ship sinks with all my widgets I get to make another statement that again causes the share price to plummet.

However, if I just keep quiet and say "Things are progressing nicely." every now and again then my share price stays in relative limbo (for a time) while the public argues about what is going on behind the curtain.

Long and short, not making false promises is far better for a company than promising and failing to deliver. I never invested because of the "custom hardware" they were making. Knowing how custom hardware design and production goes, if they delivered that, it was icing on the cake.

Exactly.
I have made this same point before, but alas this thread at a minimum is full of folks who can't see the similarities or the differences between wallstreet and crypto.

To those that expect regulation and a PR person coddling investors should stop investing through exchanges such as Havelock. They would be better off learning how to trade stocks, commodities, bonds, etc.
kspencer93

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:53:31 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 03:03:41 AM by kspencer93

If you are disheartened by PETA and want out but find yourself without liquidity to sell I would be willing to trade AsicMiner shares 1:15 for PETA shares.

15 PETA Shares of yours to 1 AsicMiner Direct share of mine.  I can handle large quantities.

Great businessman u are lol I think the ratio is more like 10:1 but what the heck it's worth a shot anyway..

looks like were going to be back to pre-ipo prices before the end of the week. id sell my shares if i didn't buy in at 0.12 Sad

it does. its just such a shame. this project looked so good. but im with mikemikemike, however much of a k he sounds he seems to know his shit inside out, and considering he has been the one trying to keep the faith in this project alive, it says allot that he is going. think i might have to sell at a loss. this could have never been the case if we had better investor relations, but its clear cryptx has some deal with bitmine where they are keeping quite a few machines, i mean, think about it, they dont own any shares, how else are they making money?  Huh

plus, not updating us about the PCB's when everyone is worrying about them just shows they dont care about us

Jeeze guys handle your sh*t. Investing in anything BTC is risky. Production delays have always been the status quo in this space.

I agree that more hardware needs to come online in the mine faster but complaining about it here isn't going to make it happen any faster. It's just going to spread malcontent among the investors and hurt the project.

IMO Peta has done nothing but deliver from the get go. I've never gotten a whiff of scam about this project and I truly believe the managers are doing everything they can to make things happen.

I'm going to continue to hope for a positive update in the future but I also don't see the need of reporting anything if there's nothing significant to report. Transparency can hurt just as much as it can help.

Continuing to hold.

but if everyone asking about the PCBs and cryptx is completely ignoring us, you dont think that sounds like scam? how are they making money? maybe not scam but i dont think they care about us

If I am a shareholder of GE and I ask them when how the progress of the Gen 3 120 wind turbine is on an online forum do you think they will issue a statement based on my request?

Unless the Gen 3 turbine is ready to roll into production is it ever in the company's best interest to comment on specific progress? No. Why? Because it commits them to meeting specific deadlines that may be unattainable because there are factors beyond their control.

If I have a team working on developing a product for me and they say "Yea, development is going smoothly, we should be ready to ship in 3 weeks." Am I going to make a statement that I'm going to release this brand new widget in three weeks? Hell no. Why, because the widget still has to be tested (which will result in bugs that need to be fixed which results in extra weeks) then the widget needs to be manufactured in China. Now when the container ship carrying the widgets back to me hits an iceberg and sinks with all my widgets, I still need to wait another 4 weeks to get new widgets made.

Now 3 weeks rolls around and my investors are waiting to hear about my promised roll out of my widgets and I have to tell them, "Well, we just entered the testing phase, and the widgets haven't even begun production yet." Then my share price plummets because I failed to deliver. I could pad this with ", but don't worry, because production will be fully complete in 5 more weeks." Then when the ship sinks with all my widgets I get to make another statement that again causes the share price to plummet.

However, if I just keep quiet and say "Things are progressing nicely." every now and again then my share price stays in relative limbo (for a time) while the public argues about what is going on behind the curtain.

Exactly.
I have made this same point before, but alas this thread at a minimum is full of folks who can't see the similarities or the differences between wallstreet and crypto.

To those that expect regulation and a PR person coddling investors should stop investing through exchanges such as Havelock. They would be better off learning how to trade stocks, commodities, bonds, etc.

ok people. just blindly throw your money at what someone says on a forum. they won't even update you. good luck with that. they answer every single question pre-ipo now nothing. you people just playing a game of dice. companies like this need to self-regulate, and if they wont, then just look at neobee and gox. when these shares are worth 0.025 and all cryptX is giving you is dividend updates on your 300TH/s mine in mid May then i bet you say "ahhh i wish he would have been transparent with us before, now we lose all our money because we didn't want to know what was going on". you prefer to be blind instead of see. your all going to look very dumb, you will see
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:43:44 AM

Continuing to hold.

Exactly.

ok people. just blindly throw your money at what someone says on a forum. they won't even update you. good luck with that. they answer every single question pre-ipo now nothing. you people just playing a game of dice. companies like this need to self-regulate, and if they wont, then just look at neobee and gox. when these shares are worth 0.025 and all cryptX is giving you is dividend updates on your 300TH/s mine in mid May then i bet you say "ahhh i wish he would have been transparent with us before, now we lose all our money because we didn't want to know what was going on". you prefer to be blind instead of see. your all going to look very dumb, you will see

Did you even read my post? Or are you trolling in the hopes to pickup some cheap shares?
This investment environment is very dangerous, regulation has nothing to do with it. Heard of bernie madoff? Or the other Billions that have been scammed out of people over the past 10 years or so.

Let me get this straight, because they have not reached their initial target then they haven't been paying dividends? I guess the BTC I have cashed out from havelock was imaginary.
If they have only deployed 300ths or so by mid may as you predict, then the share price at .025 would be just about right.
My quick math comparing petas share price to the cheapest GHS price I know of gives us a current valuation of .026btc/share.
Its not an apples to apples comparison because of the reinvestment and the fact that you can sell your peta shares whenever you like and the site I used for the GHS pricing claims to mine for 5 years per contract. Take my math as a maybe and possibly not as a statement of fact.
If the price does plummet this low I will likely stock up on more shares, in investing sometimes the best time to buy is after the newness and shiny wears off of an ipo. Considering the delays its not surprising if it does drop to pre ipo levels. I would however bet that there is some btc on the side lines waiting to buy in if it dips below .05 though.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:15:08 AM

"The latest release of our deployment schedule was based on written and contractual agreed schedule from Bitmine upon visiting them in Switzerland."

So what is happening Cryptx?

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
millenium

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:54:25 AM

from my understanding "next monday" means March the 31ft, if I understand it, an update is due.
Cryptx you are online every day, so please clarify the situation, the deployment schedule has failed and missed all the deadline, the lack of information is unacceptable at this point.
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:46:53 AM

I'll try avoiding FUD or anything, however, Cryptx, any update based on YOUR http://www.peta-mine.co/petamine-will-deploy-700-ths-or-8-68-ghs-per-share/ announcement?
Are you counting weeks from Jan1st, so we are at week 14 today?
Are we missing what/how many, Rigs/Desks from your official post?

Is the schedule overdue only for Bitmine delays? What have they told/promised you until now?
(do you need someone locally to visit them more often and put some additional pressure?)
trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:58:36 AM

A digression while waiting for info from CryptX   - oh, maybe next Monday? Wink.

Btc price barely reacted to a good news on Monday but today's reaction to continuous flow of news and 'no-news' from China regarding PBOC's stance is much larger. This is a bear market and dreams about 10k$ bitcoin are now forgotten. We are well under 500$ and could stay there for some time (several months?). 400$ could be strong support but short term dips towards 300$ or even lower are possible.

This could be challenging time for all miners and probably some ASIC producers. Today, hardware in hand is overpriced but it could change - you never know for how long people will be willing to pay for mining. Confidence and mood can change quickly - look what happened in this thread!

Of course, deployment is a priority but I think PETA-MINE should have a plan for arising opportunities in the next months.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:05:17 AM

So https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.2600 people are pissed with Bitmine....

From the Bitmine. Cryptx, could you please tell us how will this affect us? Where in the line are we? So we got one person making miners just for PETA, but where in the line are we, when the massive surge will come?

"Time has finally come for me to make things clear about past happenings and what you can expect from bitmine in the future. First of all I owe everyone an apology being that late clarifying things but I felt that explaining anything without first setting up, on one hand, a better production line that could catch up delayed orders, and on the other hand a competent customer support staff that could answer all of your inquiries, it would not be of much use. Adding to that, my insane work schedule never let me much time for the forum and your personal inquiries. That being said I want a couple of things to be clarified:

- We never, ever, favored "bigger" customers over "little" customers. It has happened that some partnering companies have payed us to have a different production line, where one fixed person stood in our production facility and made miners just for them. This never influenced the "main" production line and it is not the cause for other orders delays.

- We never took orders having in mind to never deliver them, using the money we received as "cashflow", as someone suggested. Paying for a refund is not only a financial loss for us (as we also have to pay an additional 10% as penalty) but it is mostly about having an unhappy customer, who will probably never come to bitmine again. I cannot stress this enough, we want ALL orders to be delivered as fast as possible.

I would like also to speak about our past mistakes, and after that, how you can expect things to go with bitmine from now on:

- Production issues: it is no secret, bitmine has been hampered with production problems for most of the time. For multiple reasons, production went too slow and this caused the delays that many of you are facing.

- Overconfidence: we were too confident thinking we could catch up delays and, at some point, we simply took too many than what we should have taken and this also led to delays.

- Lack of communication: at some point our small staff was overwhelmed with emails, phone calls, letters and people showing up on our front door. We should have reinforced our customer support staff sooner than what we did.

For these reasons, we at bitmine owe you a big apology. In our defense I want to remind you that bitmine is a young and relatively small company and for most of us, dealing with so many requests is something new which we never experienced before. And even if we think we are improving and willing to improve, we make ourselves no illusions that some mistakes will still be made.

This being said I want to explain you how things are going with bitmine currently. Production is slowly but steadily improving and we are finally catching up delays. Concerning customer support, we reinforced our staff and are happy to announce that in the last two weeks we answered almost all emails within 48 hours. We also hired a new PR, who is currently working with customer support and will begin getting in touch with the forum shortly.

Finally, I want to give you some words about what you can expect from bitmine in the future:

- MUCH faster delivery times than what you experienced until now.

- A competent and fast customer and technical support. Expect all of your emails to be answered within 48 hours. Also, our customer support team speaks english, italian, french and german.

- Up to date news concerning our products, firmware releases, and many other bitmine and bitcoin-related news and new ways to interact with us and give us your feedback.

Last, but not least, I will try to be more present in the forum and answer your personal inquiries in time to come. "

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
E f f e c T

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:47:07 AM

please see the PM i sent you.

i will be investing in AM, but not for atleast another month until they are allot closer to production.

and no offense, but you are valuing PETA shares at 0.04, im looking to get out, but thats ridiculous, and way below my cost average.

i will wait for the market to recover, if it does so quickly, i will continue drip selling. otherwise i will lower my selling price, and continue with my drip sell strategy until i hit a support level that i can sell most of the shares off quickly.

anyways, this is my PETA bitcointalk account. i will be logging off now and will not be checking this anymore. any further offers please send me a PM, i will recheck this account for the last time tomorrow to check for offers.

once again, this has been a really great community, and i wish you all the best of luck for the future

I've sent you a PM to buy all the shares - please reply back today.
trek27

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:52:22 AM

i hope you can respond to these questions in a timely matter and im looking forward to being apart of this project

regards,

hmm..., you mean 'a part'  Grin
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:00:28 PM

AM now more than 10x as expensive per share than peta, whilst paying expected proportional yearly yield of 100x less, what a strange market.
Is it the confidence in peta that's low, or the confidence in asicminer which is so high?

trek27

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:07:45 PM

AM now more than 10x as expensive per share than peta, whilst paying expected proportional yearly yield of 100x less, what a strange market.
Is it the confidence in peta that's low, or the confidence in asicminer which is so high?

Confidence in AM is enormous IMO - people believe in synergy between production and mining. Also, the past helps AM.
babcoccl

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:11:09 PM

CryptX, a bit of friendly advice. Considering how this space has evolved, where most of the companies fail to deliver, it's pretty important you atleast attempt to communicate with your investors on a regular basis. Ideally not to give them false hope, but just the occasional 'hi', 'lovely weather, we're going to watch the football later, might be able to install some machines tomorrow if they come through'. it goes along way. either that or hire a PR person. 50% yield is a great deal at the moment, but your killing it with your defiance to actually communicate with your investors.

and when most of your investors ask for a specific bit of information? give it to them. otherwise things turn out like they are doing now, and i think this could only be the beginning, but i have a habit of buying up toxic assets so lets see how this goes.

anyways, im most likely about to become one of your biggest investors and i have the following questions.

how are you personally making money from this project if you don't own any shares? are you receiving extra free machines from bitmine based on the deals you have procured? (if you have, this is no problem, you deserve to be making somthing nice from this, but you will need to be transparent about what this is)

How are the PCBs coming along? i understand PCBs take a while, but you said you had three different companies working on designs, how are these companies doing?

How did your meeting with bitmine go? will they be clearing up the backlog or just trying to ramp up delivery for now? with our own production line, could you provide us with the new delivery schedule they have promised?

and politely, why do you check this thread everyday but not answer direct questions? i clearup of your strategy would ease the minds of investors who are worried about your lack of communication.

please understand, in this space, bad news is better than no news. i know that is allot different from how we conduct business in the real world, but this space isn't up to those standards yet.

i would suggest you take some time out to do a QA session with your investors.

i hope you can respond to these questions in a timely matter and im looking forward to being apart of this project

regards,

Dear Cryptx,

Please heed my advice. I am a total newbie in this space. I have a whopping four posts. I am about to buy most of the shares for sale on Havelock. For some reason, I think this money will go to you. Little do I know, the only way you get my money is by creating Public Offerings to sell to people like me. At that point you create shares out of thin air and sell them to the eagerly awaiting public thereby reaping the rewards.

By the way, I have no idea how you (the company) is planning on deriving revenue from this project. I don't even have the time to read your prospectus or investigate it myself but don't worry I still plan on becoming your biggest fan.

Also, I currently don't own any shares nor do I have any proof that I am going to buy them. But I think you should take my opinion seriously because I'm awesome.

Sincerely,

Do some research
babcoccl

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:36:50 PM

and when most of your investors ask for a specific bit of information? give it to them. otherwise things turn out like they are doing now, and i think this could only be the beginning, but i have a habit of buying up toxic assets so lets see how this goes.

Heeding this advise would set a bad precedent. If a company were to answer a question directly then it would set a precedent that "they answered his question why aren't they answering mine?" Then they get into the dangerous game of always having to provide answers to any questions from anyone. Dangerous path.

I just read this thread back to the last Cryptx update. There are a total of 8 posters who have actually requested updates. It may seem like more because you guys are asking the same thing over and over. To do some math, if you think they should be answering you:

If each of you owned 504 shares of Peta, together, you would account for 5% (4033.7 shares) of the holdings of the company. Now, do you guys own that much? And if you do, I still don't think Peta would jump for your combined 5% holdings. You may say that's bad business, but appeasing 95% of investors is an amazing statistic.

Now what baffles me, is why you come here and keep posting the same questions over and over again.

You, as an investor, have real choices:
A.) Continue to hold your shares and hope for the best.
B.) Sell your shares because you think this is a losing venture.

If I had the same bad taste in my mouth that you guys appear to have I would have sold weeks ago. I don't have that bad taste so I didn't. I also know that Cryptx won't answer posted questions here. There's no precedent for that so there's no reason to ask.
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:20:47 PM

Heeding this advise would set a bad precedent. If a company were to answer a question directly then it would set a precedent that "they answered his question why aren't they answering mine?" Then they get into the dangerous game of always having to provide answers to any questions from anyone. Dangerous path.

I just read this thread back to the last Cryptx update. There are a total of 8 posters who have actually requested updates. It may seem like more because you guys are asking the same thing over and over. To do some math, if you think they should be answering you:

If each of you owned 504 shares of Peta, together, you would account for 5% (4033.7 shares) of the holdings of the company. Now, do you guys own that much? And if you do, I still don't think Peta would jump for your combined 5% holdings. You may say that's bad business, but appeasing 95% of investors is an amazing statistic.

Now what baffles me, is why you come here and keep posting the same questions over and over again.

You, as an investor, have real choices:
A.) Continue to hold your shares and hope for the best.
B.) Sell your shares because you think this is a losing venture.

If I had the same bad taste in my mouth that you guys appear to have I would have sold weeks ago. I don't have that bad taste so I didn't. I also know that Cryptx won't answer posted questions here. There's no precedent for that so there's no reason to ask.

Couldn't agree more.
But following your example... if "we" are 51% of investors asking the same shit over and over, does it make any difference?
Or even more simple. Asking what happened to the previous (end of Feb) "promises"?
Seeing him logging into the forum and not answering (or not updating us) is like seeing a debitor who owns you something and he doesn't even acknowledge you. Doesn't really give you a good feeling, doesn't it?
babcoccl

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:33:27 PM

Couldn't agree more.
But following your example... if "we" are 51% of investors asking the same shit over and over, does it make any difference?
Or even more simple. Asking what happened to the previous (end of Feb) "promises"?
Seeing him logging into the forum and not answering (or not updating us) is like seeing a debitor who owns you something and he doesn't even acknowledge you. Doesn't really give you a good feeling, doesn't it?

I'm sure Cryptx logs in to check what the current sentiment is among people posting in this thread. Which means, in all likelihood, Cryptx hears your concerns.

If you look back to the start of the year, this project missed it's initial deployment window too. The mine was supposed to be up and running at the start of January and the first dividend wasn't paid out until the end of February.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, but I have come to expect delay as par for the course in this realm.

IMO, the biggest mistake Cryptx made was promising the 700 TH/s before the project met its initial goals. That attracted a lot of investors who bought in without realizing the history of this project. As a shareholder from when Peta was still on cryptostocks, mum has always been the word and there have been periods of "inactivity" while waiting for deliveries before. I think Cryptx is acting just as they always have.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:23:53 PM

Couldn't agree more.

I'm sure Cryptx logs in to check what the current sentiment is among people posting in this thread. Which means, in all likelihood, Cryptx hears your concerns.

If you look back to the start of the year, this project missed it's initial deployment window too. The mine was supposed to be up and running at the start of January and the first dividend wasn't paid out until the end of February.

I'm not saying it's acceptable, but I have come to expect delay as par for the course in this realm.

IMO, the biggest mistake Cryptx made was promising the 700 TH/s before the project met its initial goals. That attracted a lot of investors who bought in without realizing the history of this project. As a shareholder from when Peta was still on cryptostocks, mum has always been the word and there have been periods of "inactivity" while waiting for deliveries before. I think Cryptx is acting just as they always have.

BTW, he did never gave a time stamp for when would that be achieved.... it could be in 1 week or 1 month or at the end of the year, he just said 700TH/s and you all jumped "YAY ", I knew that he wouldn't be able to achieve that goal in a matter of a couple of months, and this just by looking at Bitmine problems... and this is why I sold all my shares with a 20% profit from the IPO price, but most of you trashed me and were yelling that I have agendas !!!  seriously ! why should I sell at the first place ?

otherwise, the share price doesn't effect the operation, Cryptx has collected the funds and invested them, so the share price going up or down has nothing to do about the health of the operation, the only thing that is screwing it, is the delays of Bitmine and the possibility of ASICMINER and other manufactures destroying all future efforts and profits.

Cryptx still have a 19K shares that can still sell if there is a need for new funds to jump over ASICMINER chips or any other chips prototype, that can save this operation after Bitcmine Fuck-up. but selling them at 0.06 or even 0.05 will be almost impossible given the fact that the IPO price doesn't remotely represent the first schedule of this operation, add to that lost revenue..

Otherwise, I wish you all good luck.
Foebar

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:26:09 PM

Cryptx makes a post every Friday, no need to ask updates before Friday, because this is the only day they post in this section.

You can copy paste every previous question a thousand times, it would make 0.000000 difference

Usman056

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:55:44 PM

guys, at least were not as screwed as COG... lol  Tongue i read the posts and it cheers me up. even though i bought in at over twice the IPO price. try reading it, it might just cheer you up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67547.2820
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: