Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565625 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:53:27 PM

Both have 1GH/share.
But PETA have over twice more maintenance fee - 0.105$ GH/month vs. 0.0498$ GH/month.
PETA pays dividends based on mined BTC and BTC price durring conversion to fiat (thus luck have big impact on divs), AMHASH is paying calculated divs (amount of BTC that 1GH should mine in 24h, average price of BTC in 24h @ BITSTAMP). As you can see those factors resulting in 4 times lower  divs than AMHASH (lately). There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all. That was very bad luck days.

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:11:54 PM

There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all.

you know, like today.
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:09:42 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 09:26:43 PM by Dexter770221

you know, like today.
Yep, looks like it....

EDIT: Paid out, and quite nice amount...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:13:54 AM

Both have 1GH/share.
But PETA have over twice more maintenance fee - 0.105$ GH/month vs. 0.0498$ GH/month.
PETA pays dividends based on mined BTC and BTC price durring conversion to fiat (thus luck have big impact on divs), AMHASH is paying calculated divs (amount of BTC that 1GH should mine in 24h, average price of BTC in 24h @ BITSTAMP). As you can see those factors resulting in 4 times lower  divs than AMHASH (lately). There are days when PETA didn't pay div at all. That was very bad luck days.

Thank you, Dexter.
Divs from Peta 4 times lower then AMHash? It looks like goddam.. Or maybe deception? Clearly luck=0 at a long distance
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:49:21 AM

Both have 1GH/share.

Thank you, Dexter.
Divs from Peta 4 times lower then AMHash? It looks like goddam.. Or maybe deception? Clearly luck=0 at a long distance
Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively.  Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:03:30 PM

Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively. 

Its been zero divs on the 22nd, the 26th and today, the 30th.

Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.

What peta shares are doing was completely predictable (and predicted). You cant blame the issuer for the demand (/stupidity) that existed, which caused an absurdly high market price that could never ROI in any sensible scenario. If you bought in to that, you only have yourself to blame. Its not like I didnt go out of my way to point out the obvious.

Now despite everything Ive been posting in this thread, compared to the real "festering wound" that are all those ponzi's, I actually think peta is a pretty darn good example of how to run a cloudmining operation transparently. No one doubts he has the hashrate, everyone knows who to sue if you think you have a case. I certainly wish there where more companies like that.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

Last two day's dividends 59 and 81 satoshi's respectively.  

Its been zero divs on the 22nd, the 26th and today, the 30th.

Not much longer until this black betty scam ba lam finally run's it's course.  Congratulations on being such a putz CryptX.  I know I know, most of my anger I should probably direct back at myself, "whose the bigger putz, the putz or the putz who follows him kind of thing?", but you sir are a festering wound in the world of crypto and it will be nice to see you completely disappear.

What peta shares are doing was completely predictable (and predicted). You cant blame the issuer for the demand (/stupidity) that existed, which caused an absurdly high market price that could never ROI in any sensible scenario. If you bought in to that, you only have yourself to blame. Its not like I didnt go out of my way to point out the obvious.

Now despite everything Ive been posting in this thread, compared to the real "festering wound" that are all those ponzi's, I actually think peta is a pretty darn good example of how to run a cloudmining operation transparently. No one doubts he has the hashrate, everyone knows who to sue if you think you have a case. I certainly wish there where more companies like that.
Oh I know you've been calling this for awhile Puppet.  But you obviously didn't read my entire post.

P.S.  Latest update from CryptX petamine fund:
Dear unit holders,

For those of you who do not know yet, we are using ghash.io as our mining pool. The market share of ghash.io has declined to 13% recently (where it was +30% several weeks/months ago). While this is a good thing for decentralization, this also means that pool variance (the luck of a pool finding a block) is more volatile and thus also affecting stability of daily revenue.
Due to this increased variance, it is possible that we need to combine several days of mining before we are able to pay out dividends (note that over a longer period of time, variance should be flattened out).

Can you say: "All aboard the poo poo train?"

Gimme the crypto!!
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

For those of you who do not know yet, we are using ghash.io as our mining pool.

For those of you at PETASCAM who do not know yet, the people voted to switch to P2Pool. Jeez what a bunch of low life scammers.

Next announcement:

"For those of you who do not know yet, we've been partying non-stop with your money since we created this scam. Final dividend was yesterday and the hardware has been sold. We're going on a well deserved holiday now, thanks, see you at the next scam."

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

For those of you at PETASCAM who do not know yet, the people voted to switch to P2Pool. Jeez what a bunch of low life scammers.

Next announcement:

"For those of you who do not know yet, we've been partying non-stop with your money since we created this scam. Final dividend was yesterday and the hardware has been sold. We're going on a well deserved holiday now, thanks, see you at the next scam."

I get people are pissed at them not switching to P2POOL, but what else have they actually done? The electricity rates and mining speed are as promised... PETA hasn't actually scammed anyone. The payouts are low because their hardware sucks up more power than the competition (HW is now outdated). That's like saying you got scammed by ASUS when you paid $4000 for a netbook.

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
pumawolf

Activity: 968

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:14:41 AM

Next announcement:

I get people are pissed at them not switching to P2POOL, but what else have they actually done? The electricity rates and mining speed are as promised... PETA hasn't actually scammed anyone. The payouts are low because their hardware sucks up more power than the competition (HW is now outdated). That's like saying you got scammed by ASUS when you paid $4000 for a netbook.
i cant quite call it a scam either. ill just say some people are just born assholes and they do it well. they will probaly get better at it too.
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:17:11 AM

Next announcement:

They don't need to do anything else, but listen to the shareholders. They voted to switch to P2P. End of story.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:06:47 AM

Next announcement:

i cant quite call it a scam either. ill just say some people are just born assholes and they do it well. they will probaly get better at it too.
Of course Petascam will now get better at scamming people.  He literally has millions of dollars worth of future-longcon liquidity for running his next long con.  Obviously he wont be taking any kind of public responsibility for future ventures, but there are plenty of proxy's he can run future scams through out there.

Gimme the crypto!!
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

Average daily dividend payout for last 30 days was BTC0.00000135 while it should have been about BTC0.0000022758.
This results in difference about 1 BTC/day per farm (1150 THs).And this was calculated at todays 340 BTC/USD, lower than was rate for whole month.
Seems that Cryptx can't help himself and takes 1 BTC daily as management fee...

Other cloud mining farms like amhash, hashnest or even GAWminers pay exact amount as calculations suggest.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:20:10 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 12:45:48 PM by Puppet

Average daily dividend payout for last 30 days was BTC0.00000135 while it should have been about BTC0.0000022758.
This results in difference about 1 BTC/day per farm (1150 THs).And this was calculated at todays 340 BTC/USD, lower than was rate for whole month.

Other cloud mining farms like amhash, hashnest or even GAWminers pay exact amount as calculations suggest.

Care to share the math?
And have you been using theoretical yield, or what ghash.io actually paid out (https://blockchain.info/address/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6) or based on the number of blocks the pool found? I kinda doubt cex.io luck would be that bad over the course of an entire month to explain your numbers, but assuming your math is solid, it would be good to see who, if anyone, is skimming.
skuser

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:51:52 PM

Care to share the math?
And have you been using theoretical yield, or what ghash.io actually paid out (https://blockchain.info/address/1PETAmNrgdzx3FwzJPNuhx18JVKdGtwWt6) or based on the number of blocks the pool found? I kinda doubt cex.io luck would be that bad over the course of an entire month to explain your numbers, but assuming your math is solid, it would be good to see who, if anyone, is skimming.

I just used theoretical calculation which works perfectly for other mining companies too:
Everything counted per THs to get rid of gazillion decimal places.

BTC mined per day/Ths: 0.01257
Daily maintenance fee/THs: USD 3.5
Daily maintenance fee/BTC at USD 340/BTC: BTC0.010294

Theoretical daily dividend per Th/s: 0.01257-0.010294=BTC0.002276

Quick payout address analysis shows BTC323.97 received between 8/12-9/11 (29 days), or BTC11.17/day. This is not enough even to cover hosting costs at rate 340 (3.5*1150/340=BTC11.83, I would have to go manually day by day and recalculate it by historical exchange rate. So ghash.io seems to pay too little, however the reason is unclear...

Your idea with ghash.io blocks counting is very interesting, will give it a try, I'll have to grab at least 10 days of data first, because there's not enough history to work with...will get back when I have the data.

edit: for very precise guys, I used latest difficulty number and didn't recalculate older difficulty (non)changes Wink

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:07:24 PM

I just used theoretical calculation which works perfectly for other mining companies too:

when I quickly add up all incoming transactions to peta's mining address, I get ~331 BTC for the past month or 11 BTC per day. That is  0.0096/TH/day. Quite far from your estimate.

So either ghash is having terrible luck, not paying out correctly or cryptx is not pointing all its hashrate at the pool.
So I checked its stats, and WTF ?

http://www.petamine.co/stats/

I guess they are moving to another pool and didnt feel the need to tell anyone?
Either way, until yesterday the chart does still show the full ~1150TH at ghash, so for now Im gonna blame either ghash or bad luck at ghash and assume thats why cryptx is moving to another pool. But it would be wise to follow this up and ask him to comment.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:16:14 PM

you know, like today.
Yep, looks like it....

EDIT: Paid out, and quite nice amount...

How much per Ghs on an average ?

skuser

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:04:39 PM

So either ghash is having terrible luck, not paying out correctly or cryptx is not pointing all its hashrate at the pool.

Either way, until yesterday the chart does still show the full ~1150TH at ghash, so for now Im gonna blame either ghash or bad luck at ghash and assume thats why cryptx is moving to another pool. But it would be wise to follow this up and ask him to comment.

Ooops, so my idea of analyzing ghash.io blocks will be useless if he left the pool...

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

Ooops, so my idea of analyzing ghash.io blocks will be useless if he left the pool...

Sure you can. Blockchain shows all the transactions, so you can just do the math for anything up until yesterday. Or you can even include yesterday as there is a delay between mining > blocks maturing > ghash paying out > dividends. Not sure how much but at least one day, probably more.

Im still pretty amazed cryptx live stats went to zero, there is no announcement, and no one seems to care...
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:25:17 AM

when I quickly add up all incoming transactions to peta's mining address, I get ~331 BTC for the past month or 11 BTC per day. That is  0.0096/TH/day. Quite far from your estimate.

When I used to mine there would often be days when my expected payout was to be .1 btc but only got .08(but rarely ever would get it going in the other direction to .12 to even it out)

BTCguild had a problem for a few weeks a while back where it seemed like they wern't paying out the right amount
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: