Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Hello. Will your application have a web version? Not everyone is comfortable using smartphones, even despite the active attempts of manufacturers.

The team will ensure the useability and comfort of the application will be suited for everybody in different ways. I am certain the development of a desktop of web version will be considered

I'm glad UBcoin has noticed the web version for the app, because there are still a lot of people using the app for the web version replacing the mobile app.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

The real think also about Ubcoin is their users, without the users Ubcoin would be unknown and it won't function. But as of now the project really rely with the investors since they are the one who will help the project to be successful.
Yes, that why they run a lot of promotion campaign to increasing awareness of UBCoin to crypto world community.

Actually this project was already in the market, its an application that allows you to use the modern age of technology which they applied into crypto. On this platform the way of purchasing goods will become more comfortable and convenient because of the application provided.

🇨🇳 Enjoy new articles in Chinese:

Ub币:为加密货币对商品交换而生
http://www.bitcoin86.com/ico/22572.html

Ubcoin:数字货币与实物商品交易平台
http://www.wanbizu.com/ICO/2018051912771.html http://www.52ico.com/thread-343.htm http://www.blockvalue.com/app/17439.html https://www.sohu.com/a/232167440_543182 https://www.toutiao.com/i6557174545885692420/ https://twitter.com/wanbizu/status/997775113528397825 https://weibo.com/5180224233/Ghoo8j81F?type=comment#_rnd1526724886607

Don’t forget to watch our animated video with the Chinese soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4oLztabk1I

17% discount is in force! Invest NOW on https://ubcoin.io 
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   
Contribute 1 ETH now on https://ubcoin.io  and get $100 Bitmain Coupon 🎁

#Ubcoin — the gift that keeps on giving 💎 

Don’t hesitate! You’ve got less than 2 days until the offer finishes ⏰⏰⏰
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This is a tremendous offer. The team behind the project is really innovative and it always comes with different marketing strategies. And these strategies always work very well. Now they are coming with this tremendous offer. And I am sure due to this tremendous offer many investors will come forward to make an investment here.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Because of this offer heavy traffic of investors will come on the ico. And most of them will support this project by making an investment in this ico. The development team uses the great strategy to attract investors towards the project. Very soon the team will take this project to the great height of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.
Probably in the near future, they will consider these matters sinced it can add good features for this project that will give more chances to be liked by many people in bitcoin community. And it can difinitely gained more advantages to the other competitors of Ubcoin in the crypto market.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

The offer is interesting, but judging by the latest trends you can buy tokens cheaper after the ICO.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Because of this offer heavy traffic of investors will come on the ico. And most of them will support this project by making an investment in this ico. The development team uses the great strategy to attract investors towards the project. Very soon the team will take this project to the great height of success.
this is a really interesting proposal. But unfortunately not all investors have such funds. Only large investors will get a good profit from such an offer. I hope the project will be able to attract many large investors and raise sufficient funds for its further development.
I agree with your opinion, I was definitely interested in this proposal with receiving gifts from the investments. But unfortunately I do not have the investments that the developers offer us. Therefore, I will simply follow the further development of the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?

I think basically Ubcoin will be used as an intermediary in the currency instead of the usual currency, you will pay the money to buy the goods in Ubcoin.

yes, most likely it will work just as you say. I'm sure many people will be comfortable using the platform in real life. Since online purchases today are very popular.
I have a doubt about if we have some products at food production, we can sell them at UBCoin platform, such as: rice, tea,..

I didn't see any platform that offers like Ubcoin. I know in the future this will be the next big thing because people are now buying goods online. I'm hoping they will continue to develop the platform.
People now a days are super busy. That makes me agree with you that buying good online would be the future. Ubcoin makes it more convenient and secured with their developing platform.
Purchase online will be not so necessary, apparently, shortly everything will become still much simpler soon and it will be possible to induce to do the home robot this or that action.
Betay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:07:43 PM

💎 ONLY for Ubcoin investors — BITMAIN organises a Give Away for BITMAIN US $100 Coupons till 21 May (13 GMT)

A coupon gives you $100 discount on a miner purchase made through Bitmain com where you can buy Antminers — best in class power-efficient miners with best ROI.

🔥 How to participate:
1) make an investment through this link https://ubcoin.io?ref=3AHQJQQEWB60FKX960 till 21 May (13 GMT).
2) for every 1 ETH of your investment you receive 1 US $100 Coupon. For instance: you invest 4 ETH and you receive 4 coupons.

🌟 Hurry Up! The Give Away ENDS on 21 May (13 GMT).

The Stage 3 discount 17% remains in force for all participants.

💥 Invest now: https://ubcoin.io?ref=3AHQJQQEWB60FKX960
Betay

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

The offer is interesting, but judging by the latest trends you can buy tokens cheaper after the ICO.

That depends. It is a trend at ICO's that haven't thought over their process and project indeed. The fact is however, that I see a different attitude at this ICO. So maybe a different result?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

yes, most likely it will work just as you say. I'm sure many people will be comfortable using the platform in real life. Since online purchases today are very popular.
I have a doubt about if we have some products at food production, we can sell them at UBCoin platform, such as: rice, tea,..
I think thats also posible bud however you need a special add on to track perishable goods like first in first out software which are specifically sesigned for advance inventory.

That's the platform of this project, then maybe it will be part of their priorities which includes in the purchasing goods. And it would be favorable if the team will includes these goods into their main objectives of having this project being on top in the world of cryptos.

Ubcoin project has platform which is very accessable to buy through online on any goods. It has it's own capacity to accept what will you need. Ubcoin especialize purchasing goods which is very convenient to have and it is easy to shop everywhere you go. The payments is crypto also and this is very interesting project.

Exactly, as time goes by supporters on this project grows rapidly. Hopefully there will be many investors that will support on this project since having more funds will make this project possible as I believe it will really help to the crypto currency community and for the good of each and everyone of us.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

This is quite interesting marketing strategy done by the team and definitely investors will participate with this new promotions. The team really were very creative to make new ideas especially in terms of their promotional activities.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

If you have cryptocurrency coins you can swipe it to Ubcoin so that you can use Ubcoin to buy goods to the Ubcoin marketplace. Or hold your Ubcoin until the price goes high as the Ubcoin marketplace getting bigger the price of Ubcoin will grow. It's a good investment if you keep holding your Ubcoin.
I'm not sure if Ubcoin marketplace has a built-in exchange to swipe other crypto coins into Ubcoin and vice versa.

Why not use the crypto directly though? Like bitcoin was made to be used to buy real life goods and be a universal currency. So were many other coins

You have a point but I think when we use Ubcoin we can get less discout compared to Bitcoin. What I mean is that, we can have a discount by using Ubcoin because we are using their platform so definitely that is the procedure.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I think thats also posible bud however you need a special add on to track perishable goods like first in first out software which are specifically sesigned for advance inventory.

That's the platform of this project, then maybe it will be part of their priorities which includes in the purchasing goods. And it would be favorable if the team will includes these goods into their main objectives of having this project being on top in the world of cryptos.

Ubcoin project has platform which is very accessable to buy through online on any goods. It has it's own capacity to accept what will you need. Ubcoin especialize purchasing goods which is very convenient to have and it is easy to shop everywhere you go. The payments is crypto also and this is very interesting project.

Exactly, as time goes by supporters on this project grows rapidly. Hopefully there will be many investors that will support on this project since having more funds will make this project possible as I believe it will really help to the crypto currency community and for the good of each and everyone of us.

This project can really gain that exact amount of supporters that will be their future investors with the reason of how the project's idea and transparency can really affect and gives a positive impact in the development of UBCoin. Hoping that the team will continue showing transparency and reliability just like what they're showing today.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:01 AM

The real think also about Ubcoin is their users, without the users Ubcoin would be unknown and it won't function. But as of now the project really rely with the investors since they are the one who will help the project to be successful.
Yes, that why they run a lot of promotion campaign to increasing awareness of UBCoin to crypto world community.
I think both were important characters to make this project successful. First team are  the  one who created this brilliant project. Second investors and users are the people who will help this project to achieved its goal. All are doing their best to help and improve the project. If project will be successful this  will be a great success in both parties. Complement and be thankful for  everyone who is part of the victory of the project Ubcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

Actually  in my opinion the users are more important ,because even if we have lots of investors without users it would be impossible to gain, so it is thanks to them that the project was able to grow.
Nice to point that out buddy, that is definitely true. The users are the key element to make this project successful. But of course, we still need more investors so that the development of this project will continue. And by that, more users will be able to gather into the Ubcoin community and continuously grow.
This project is also unique , for the platform of this is to indeed make the ordinary people can have crypto ubcoin , the only capital is to sell his goods for crypto ubcoin , thus they both parties have  both agreement under the ubcoinmarket, for the protection of the buyer from the untoward intent of the seller about his goods , so if things went right to this project ,I look that this project, it will also last for long period of time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

The Ubcoin application provides convenient search tools, facilitates payments and regulates the business relationship between the buyer and the seller, using a set of intellectual contracts on the blockbuster Ethereum.

The main target of project Ubcoin is to subsidise the main cost of the goods we buy and time consumption. In this event the purchase is easier and convenient to all the customers and suppliers. It offers the best way to buy goods in efficient and hassle free transactions.

Definitely it is hassle and efficient way of buying goods using the Ubcoin platform. You are also safe in using this platform because the sellers and buyers' identity are verified before transaction are being made.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Actually  in my opinion the users are more important ,because even if we have lots of investors without users it would be impossible to gain, so it is thanks to them that the project was able to grow.
Nice to point that out buddy, that is definitely true. The users are the key element to make this project successful. But of course, we still need more investors so that the development of this project will continue. And by that, more users will be able to gather into the Ubcoin community and continuously grow.
This project is also unique , for the platform of this is to indeed make the ordinary people can have crypto ubcoin , the only capital is to sell his goods for crypto ubcoin , thus they both parties have  both agreement under the ubcoinmarket, for the protection of the buyer from the untoward intent of the seller about his goods , so if things went right to this project ,I look that this project, it will also last for long period of time.
Ubcoin gives the mebers what they want plus their platform is very easy to use which will be very convenient and reliabe to everyone. I hope that Ubcoin will be successful until they ifinished their ICO. This will be a great project in the near future.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Special offer 🔥🔥🔥   

Indeed an awesome offer. Thank you so much admin for this very special announcement. It was pleased to do bussiness with Ubcoin project. The marketing team has a brilliant ideas and strategies to invite and convince people ti invest in the project.  Good job team. Hope many promotions to follow. To gain and attract more investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: