Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
hurryUp8

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

You're wrong btw, most ICOs are usually the same topics over and over and nothing really unique, that's a huge part of why so many projects just die

True that, when I come into "Announcement" section all I see is a tons of "first unique" gambling platforms, some music platforms with 2,5 unknown talentless artists and other thousand of clones of each other. It's just a small number of unique products here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

The project UBCOIN will become popular. Because they do everything possible to do this. The team records real videos about the fact that they came to Moscow and are developing a project in Russia. This is for us the proof that the real team can be trusted and not afraid for their means.
Yeah, Ubcoin project has become popular around the world because they kept promoting their project with a great bonus in their ICO.
The team has been continuously promoting the project on various platforms with the use of great marketing strategies. That's why the project is growing so rapidly and investors are consistently joining the project.

Hopefully, if that is the case then everything will be fine. What they need to focus right now is to do more adverting strategy which it can really make their token sale increased.

It is a possibility that they will have a great strategy and a unique idea on how to get a better understanding of what we are looking for in this crypto world. I will be more responsible  enough  to have a great and a brilliant idea.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

There was really a raft of events occurred in crypto world last week. Read about all the breaking stories in the following roundup: http://bit.ly/2J7fAIT 
📝

#Ubcoin Token Sale ends in 3 days ⌛
Get special discounts of up to 39% before the offer expires 🔥
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Some COOL updates in PORTUGUESE about Ubcoin:

Interesting and informative articles:

Ubcoin: Exchange permite negociação de criptomoedas em mercadorias
https://livecoins.com.br/ubcoin-exchange-permite-negociacao-de-criptomoedas-em-mercadorias/

Ubcoin Market Recebe Investimento do Grupo Amereus de Cingapura para a Expansão para o Mercado Asiático
https://portaldobitcoin.com/ubcoin-market-recebe-investimento-do-grupo-amereus-de-cingapura-para-a-expansao-para-o-mercado-asiatico/

Ubcoin Market e Samsung: Uma Bela Amizade
https://portaldobitcoin.com/ubcoin-market-e-samsung-uma-bela-amizade/

Ubank recebe investimento da Inventure Partners para o desenvolvimento de sua plataforma Ubcoin Market baseada em blockchain
https://br.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/ubank-receives-investment-from-inventure-partners-for-the-development-of-its-blockchain-based-platform-ubcoin-market

Engaging video interviews:

Epaminondas Bitcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6d2QzGVwgM
Autonomo Enterprise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40GaT1SutX4
BITCOINRJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U2KrgPComw

17% discount ends IN 3 DAYS! Buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

The project UBCOIN will become popular. Because they do everything possible to do this. The team records real videos about the fact that they came to Moscow and are developing a project in Russia. This is for us the proof that the real team can be trusted and not afraid for their means.
Yeah, Ubcoin project has become popular around the world because they kept promoting their project with a great bonus in their ICO.
The team has been continuously promoting the project on various platforms with the use of great marketing strategies. That's why the project is growing so rapidly and investors are consistently joining the project.
Yes. The project are really gaining ppopularity now because the team always working hard and doing good promotions for Ubcoin. And having this ways will surely gives positive effect in return. Hopefully, the team can managed to collect enough funds so that they can proceed to the development process of this platform.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

Ubcoin reduces the project hardcap to 29000 ETH and maximum supply to 650 million tokens

WHY?
We have a very vibrant and active community of project contributors, and individuals and institutions that are considering contributing to make Ubcoin the best enterprise it could possible be. The community has been telling us to be more agressive in improving the token economics for the contributors. We listened, debated with the community, bounced ideas with fellow crypto entrepreneurs and crypto traders, debated again, and after long deliberations we have decided to do it.
This measure improves scarcity of the token and its economics, yet does not hinder our development pace and market expansion plans.
Softcap reached long ago, the team is burning midnight oil on the technology and design, and we are ever more enthusiastic and confident of success.
The support from the community around the globe has been overwhelming and we appreciate it very much!
So, what does this mean for individual contributors? With reduced supply there are fewer tokens to go around, so they become more valuable.

Our 17% discount ends IN 3 DAYS - do not hesitate and buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Yes. The project are really gaining ppopularity now because the team always working hard and doing good promotions for Ubcoin. And having this ways will surely gives positive effect in return. Hopefully, the team can managed to collect enough funds so that they can proceed to the development process of this platform.

That is true the team gives their 100% effort so that the project will be in the highest form. This is one of a kind project than any other ICO because this is the most wanted ICO because of the advantages that brings to other people. The progress of the project implicates the hardwork of the teaam.

I hope everyone's hope is achieved in this project because I see their tokens continue to sell and grow.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

That is true the team gives their 100% effort so that the project will be in the highest form. This is one of a kind project than any other ICO because this is the most wanted ICO because of the advantages that brings to other people. The progress of the project implicates the hardwork of the teaam.
of course, only great diligence can bring such good results as the project has achieved. The team must continue to work and develop its project, and then the success will be guaranteed for many years.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

I agree with you, with their effort and supported from a lot of people and have experience, UBCoin Team can changing a lot of my mind. First time i only have think that they are same normal exchange like others.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

I see a lot of good signal for UBCoin, with long time of developing, but we still think UBCoin is project which have big potential and belief of crypto exchange citizen.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

I see a lot of good signal for UBCoin, with long time of developing, but we still think UBCoin is project which have big potential and belief of crypto exchange citizen.
Yes, it is so simple, and every thing still happen at. ANd i think UBCOIN will have more and more supporter because of Alfred, they have slow but stable is ok.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:49:27 AM

True bud theres so many indication that this project will be successful aomeday, I suggest the admins to continue on doing what they started because it is obviously working.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

True bud theres so many indication that this project will be successful aomeday, I suggest the admins to continue on doing what they started because it is obviously working.
Yeah, I agree with what you are trying to say. This is a great project and also a good team which synchronizes together to make the platform work.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

Yeah, I agree with what you are trying to say. This is a great project and also a good team which synchronizes together to make the platform work.

If the project looks good and has a good team why they can not remove the red trusts that are in their campaign manager. If they feel right it seems that little thing they do.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

If the project looks good and has a good team why they can not remove the red trusts that are in their campaign manager. If they feel right it seems that little thing they do.
Dude, he was abandoning the project and the team already have another campaign manager but I still don't know who is it, it feels like ubcoin itself.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

The team gives all their best and effort to make the project being stable and problem free. Ubcoin may have ups and downs but I know the team will do their jobs to make the project reliable and convenient to use.
Agreed. Since they have an Utalk, Ubank, and Ubcoin platform, it might be good if we combined both into a platform called Uplatform or something.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

undoubtedly this is a very promising project that will be known to many users. But at the moment I'm interested in what the development team is working on now, are there any news or updates in the project?

There are continuously updates. We provide those either in here, but also on Twitter, the Telegram group and on Ubcoin.io.

If you would like, you can join us on:

https://twitter.com/ubcoin

https://t.me/ubcoin

Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Some articles in Korean for you: 🇰🇷

Ubcoin - Inventure Partners 의투자
http://www.geojenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=51388

[ICO] Ubcoin Market 삼성과 파트너십
http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/05/05/ico-ubcoin-market-삼성과-파트너십/

And reviews in Korean by Su Eun Song who is visiting us this week in Moscow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaGGv1Tc1Es&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX4QDqhczk&feature=youtu.be

This is more about her visiting us:

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-korean-partners-and-supporters-visited-our-office-in-moscow-7165e6c8d206

17% discount ends IN 4 DAYS! Buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io

Hopefully, the team will work hard to achieve their goals. Also, they are making a lot of effort so that they can increased more people to support the platform.
The people behind the Ubcoin project is a team of experienced and hardworking people that is very capable of delivering their promise. The team has over a decade of experience in making projects so we can expect that Ubcoin is 100% successful. That is what investors are looking, a team which can handle projects well.

Can you please give me their recent projects? Just want to know if their work ethic is good to conclude that the team is worth investing for the project.
They have handled projects from the past which is not blockchain technology related. The team's first pet project Navifon provided navigation solution for mobile devices. Another project that the team is proud of is Ubank which made for users to make instant payments directly from their phones to settle bills. And it is easy to believe as an investor of Ubcoin that they can make this project a reality.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

The team gives all their best and effort to make the project being stable and problem free. Ubcoin may have ups and downs but I know the team will do their jobs to make the project reliable and convenient to use.
Agreed. Since they have an Utalk, Ubank, and Ubcoin platform, it might be good if we combined both into a platform called Uplatform or something.
It's normal to have some problems at the beggining of any project, it always happens. The key is to solve them quickly and give a proper support to users.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Yes you are right. This is a small secret of the popularity and success of the project, it's telling the truth how the team actually does, with what difficulties they encounter during the development of the platform. I trust such a project more than those who can not even answer the question on the forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: