Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14205 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Can we already try to make money using xchangerate robot MVP?

Hey man, yea you can but its tricky since you wont know when the robot picked an entry point. This MVP is basically designed to track/observe the robots perfomance. From the MVP you can see at what time the robot entered the trade, at what price it entered the position and its highest profit attained which is basically all you the info you need. But a notification feature will be added within the next 48hours that will alert you about trade the robot is about to enter, at what profit you exit is totally at your discretion you dig?

Hm, seems a bit complicated for beginners. I was hoping it would be more versatile in that sense.
It will in time,its still not finished

For me it's very complicated - from what I've seen in the video and reviews, but I'm still a n00b so maybe that's why.

Its actually not friend. But not to worry bro, we got you covered. We are creating a Telegram and discord group to guide/help demo/prototype testers. In a few hours ill share the link so you can join in. You will see its as easy as playing call of duty

It's good you are addressing this. The tool itself might not be complicated but the subject is, so additional tutorials, explanations, whatever, are welcomed.

Ill post link for the tutorial group here, to learn about it and have all questions concerning usage answered. I hope you join in bro
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Hey man, yea you can but its tricky since you wont know when the robot picked an entry point. This MVP is basically designed to track/observe the robots perfomance. From the MVP you can see at what time the robot entered the trade, at what price it entered the position and its highest profit attained which is basically all you the info you need. But a notification feature will be added within the next 48hours that will alert you about trade the robot is about to enter, at what profit you exit is totally at your discretion you dig?

Hm, seems a bit complicated for beginners. I was hoping it would be more versatile in that sense.
It will in time,its still not finished

For me it's very complicated - from what I've seen in the video and reviews, but I'm still a n00b so maybe that's why.

Its actually not friend. But not to worry bro, we got you covered. We are creating a Telegram and discord group to guide/help demo/prototype testers. In a few hours ill share the link so you can join in. You will see its as easy as playing call of duty

It's good you are addressing this. The tool itself might not be complicated but the subject is, so additional tutorials, explanations, whatever, are welcomed.

Ill post link for the tutorial group here, to learn about it and have all questions concerning usage answered. I hope you join in bro

Great,im really interested in trading bot,im not really tech savvy,so these kind of guides will be really helpful.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

Results speak for themselves!!

https://imgur.com/a/WdJhQ

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Like will you have to know market/that exact coin well?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?
Maybe the robot will help new traders and ease them into the world of crypto trading

Possibly but at the beginning they will need time to adjust and use it properly.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.
Yeah since it would have to adapt to changes on the market why not learn from people using the robot

so can the robot learn? did we find that out?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Impressive results indeed?Will anyone be able to get similar results,or you will have to set some parameters to get thse kind of results?

Yes, anyone CAN get similar results and even better! You dont need to know anything like charts and all that. The robot does the filtering/analysis from data it receives from different exchange platforms and provides you with the best coins to buy and equally tells when to sell for profit. But like everything the more you use it the more you understand and make even greater profits!

But if people start using these kind of things on mass scale, is it still going to work, and make such profit?

Many people trading and all the changes on the exchange make the robot even better as far as I understood the team members.

This is correct!

but for making profit, you can't be noob?? you need some education about trading, right?
Maybe the robot will help new traders and ease them into the world of crypto trading

Possibly but at the beginning they will need time to adjust and use it properly.
Just like learning to use anything else for the first time although XRR put alot of effort to make the adjustment seamless.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

This is correct!

Just like learning to use anything else for the first time although XRR put alot of effort to make the adjustment seamless.

Tutorials and documentation would help with this before users get accustomed to how it works. Maybe someone can even make some money from those tutorials Smiley
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

This is correct!

Is the robot user friendly?
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

Tokens will be used to but this bot,or for some monhtly subscription?

Tokens will be used to access the platform to subscribe. There are different subscribing options. From daily to monthly with different charges
What is the subscription for?

You subscribe to the xchangerate platform for a period of time after after which when that time elapses your access is revoked and you would need to subscribe again if you wish to continue usage. All subs will be charged in XRR tokens

Will there be some discounts if someone wants to subscribe for lets say 12 months?

Of course bro! There will be discounts shorter amount of time. Maybe 4-6months

It would be nice to get bigger discounts longer the subsciription,have you considered that maybe?

Brilliant ideaa mate, as you brought it up. It would defintely be considered when pricing review is done. If you have any other suggestions shoot away.
That's actually a great idea,a lot of companies give bigger discounts for bigger subscriptions,so people that will use it in the long run get their money's worth
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

Tokens will be used to but this bot,or for some monhtly subscription?

Tokens will be used to access the platform to subscribe. There are different subscribing options. From daily to monthly with different charges
What is the subscription for?

You subscribe to the xchangerate platform for a period of time after after which when that time elapses your access is revoked and you would need to subscribe again if you wish to continue usage. All subs will be charged in XRR tokens
I see thank you for explanation
Melkor32

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

I'm new to all of this, so, if I understand correctly, this robot will do the trading for me? Will I be able to configure it?

Yes! Xchangerate robot function in basically two ways.

The manual trading: How this works is that xchange rate platform which get data from several exchanges. Analysis those data using several unique metrics. It detects and analysis market movement and then suggests which coins to buy and equally tells you right time to sell BUT it will not do execute the trades for you so you must execute the trades yourself on your trading account. Xchangerate robot makes use of several metrics which range from PRR, suitability index e.t.c to give accurate buy/sell signals which are accurate 90% of the time from my experience.
Auto trading: this is basically the same but the major difference is that it executes trades on your behalf using the same metrics meaning trades can be done while you are offline. Your account is connected via API manual trading is recommended for those skeptical about API connections for fear of compromise.
Watch these videos please for extra clarity

https://youtu.be/UOv1fInzQK8  -- How to Buy
https://youtu.be/HXaV2GmeBYs  -- How to Sell
https://youtu.be/mPy2j2lu4pw -- Auto Bot
https://youtu.be/BVe0m1vp6U8  -- Auto Signal --
https://youtu.be/2XodA1JItkw

Only XRR will be used to access the robot after ICO! Purchase yours here and join our expansion plan
Tokensale.xchangerate.io download whitepaper for even more in depth explanation

But shouldnt you use this bot to make fortune,instead selling it?Thats what i would do atleast Tongue

Bruh! You kidding me?? Of course I DO!!!  But could also make money selling the software as well. As well as make trading profitable for others! WIN WIN!

Yes why wouldn't you want to share this with the world?

Less competition on the trading market for  more profit Smiley.Whales usually get their lambos by buying tokens from weak hands and bad traders Smiley

Hahahah! Wouldnt worry about that. Just so you know; the more people using the robot makes it even better! Win win for everyone.

How can the robot improve if more people are using it? Does it have a learning feature?

It would make sense that it would be like that, the more people use it the more info it can collect and compare it to other collected info to get the best result.
Yeah since it would have to adapt to changes on the market why not learn from people using the robot

so can the robot learn? did we find that out?
Yes i think they did mention that robot changes according to changes on the market
Jeriah

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

This is correct!

Tutorials and documentation would help with this before users get accustomed to how it works. Maybe someone can even make some money from those tutorials Smiley

A video is being made now, once video is done(by tomorrow) tutorial group link will be posted here. Do not forget to purchase tokens at tokensale.xchangerate.io
Jeriah

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

This is correct!

Yes sir, quite user friendly.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

This is correct!

Smart move. You would be alienating a whole bunch of people if you made it complicated and if a person who is using it will have to be experienced.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

This is correct!

Smart move. You would be alienating a whole bunch of people if you made it complicated and if a person who is using it will have to be experienced.

Yes sir, very user friendly. Its basically just following the guidelines and you are set. Consistent usage will result in you getting better at it. Learning curve
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

is notification from robot added now?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 12:44:05 PM by Jeriah

Not yet bro, apologies. Notification alerts is already available on main product. But its yet to be added to the MVP which will be done soon.
Do not forget to purchase XRR tokens tokensale.xchangerate.io
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Not yet bro, apologies. Its being worked on

This could be looked at as user testing in a way Smiley Good to know the team is listening to what the users want.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

When can we expect open beta?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Do you know how many people so far trying out your MVP?
Jeriah

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

When can we expect open beta?

Have you not seen our MVP in action? Mvp.xchangerate.io
Click on "see mvp"
Then click on "current positions* . The MVP is basically a way to observe the robots performance/ability. You can see the entry price, time and highest profit attained.
If you want to try the product demo. Visit xchangerate.io
Use these details to gain access
Username: xchangeratedemo2@gmail.com
Password: testing
Knock yourself out bro
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: