Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you encourage friends and family to invest in crypto?  (Read 1819 times)
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Not yet. Honestly, I prefer to introduce my family to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology first.
After they understand the fundamental, then step by step I will start to teach them about how to invest or get profit from the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Yup! I have encouraged and actually gotten a lot of my friends to invest in crypto and most of them are on profit at the moment.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

I'm someone who loves to share.  When I discovered blockchain technology a while ago, I wanted to tell everyone.  I didn't stop with my friends and family.  I told colleagues at work, my doctor, and just about anyone who would listen.  Some who got in early made money and were very happy.  But others waited until after seeing the massive bull run to invest, and bought at the top.  Now I keep my mouth shut because I can't control how people invest.  Even though blockchain will change the world, there are still good and bad investments.  How about you?  Do you encourage others to invest in crypto?

Not yet. Honestly, I prefer to introduce my family to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology first.
After they understand the fundamental, then step by step I will start to teach them about how to invest or get profit from the crypto world.

I myself is not yet an expert in trading so I will not directly encourage them to invest rather I will first share to them my experience. In any ways if they will get interested then it is up to them because I believe experience is still the best teacher and will never know they will be better than me. After all investing in crypto is never been regretful because you can really earn big amounts as long as yiu know the strategy.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers.  

I think it's better not to explain to your friends because honestly many people who are early friends but because of money problems he can be your enemy, and I think if you give bitcoin tau to your friends then you can be an enemy and lose your friend that. I better help the financial condition in my family than anyone else because I think the family is number one.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Your first point of contact in life is your family,  and having relate with your family members since cradle would give you an opportunity to talk and convince them in to cryptocurrency.  Your family members are likely to listen to you than strangers. 

I think it's better not to explain to your friends because honestly many people who are early friends but because of money problems he can be your enemy, and I think if you give bitcoin tau to your friends then you can be an enemy and lose your friend that. I better help the financial condition in my family than anyone else because I think the family is number one.

Yes whenever money comes between your friendship 99% you will lose your friend and he/she will become your enemy. The money will have the capacity to break any relationship. I am saying you don't encourage any of your friends but if they ask any help in investing or trading you can help them it's not a problem. forcing people to invest in crypto is not good.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

yes but only people I can trust and understand me because not everyone who invests in crypto get a good provit. if someone else invests and does not get provit, I will be embarrassed.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Never do that. If you encourage your friends or family and they listen to you and invest their money into a coin and if that coin drops in price than expect the relationship between you two to go sore, as they are likely going to blame you for their loses and this will create bitterness in your relationship with them.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

I have never encouraged my friend to invest in crypto because I always feel afraid of risk if my friend loses, but if they start to ask about how to invest then with my heart I will help them.
nodtaut7

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Yea I feel proud to have brought two of my needy friends in this ecosystem for earning. Great isn't it?
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

In my country of residence cryptocurrency has not been accepted so I can not encourage many of my family to enter the cryptocurrency market. I just invited my brother to work with me in this market and he is also quite successful, I feel very happy about that.
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

Those newbies does need understanding so for a start, the one that needs to explain is the risks and that is a must. There are persons who doesn't want to engage in a crypto earning methods to earn that's why instead they want to invest.

Well we can't stop them if they are really eager but like I said, since they are new to these things, they need to understand how volatile crypto is and what are the risks associated once they invested. Im asking also some questions like, "why they choose to invest" "did they just saw others getting decent profit out from crypto trading that's why they want to do the same" "are they willing to accept that they might lose the moment they wake up" etc.

As much as possible, I want them to earned cryptos by means of doing such crypto related works then used their profit there to buy a crypto but people have different views and mindset that's why in here, just give them some insights of what will happened on the path they choose.
Even if you explain the risk to them, it is likely that they are not going to understand those risks since they do not have a complete knowledge about what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are about, and to me this is one of the biggest reasons of why I do not encourage people that I know to invest in cryptocurrencies, they will never understand the huge risks that I'm taking but that I'm comfortable taking.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

I am in the cryptocurrency market, I feel very excited about the amount of profit that I bring back when I enter the market. I urged and encouraged my friends, family to enter the cryptocurrency market. I feel great as a member of the market. I hope it will grow.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

Of course I will encourage them to participate because I have earned some money on the transaction today. So I want them to be involved too, so that they can also earn more money.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

Not yet. I cannot trust cryptocurrency right now because a lot of issues dealing with crypto. I also want my family to blame me if they will lose their money. I don't encourage them to invest in crypto but I always talk to them about crypto stuffs. I want to say it to the person who is willing to risk her money in a bubble thing.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

I really want my friends and family to make $ from crypto. But it is difficult to explain to them the risk that the crypto market brings. Currently I have a friend join the crypto, my family is no one.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

I am a person who likes to share because I got some rewards through the transaction. Of course, I also hope that my friends and family can also earn more money through trading.
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

First of all, I would be very happy to share some good investments with family and friends. But first of all we have to find some good projects and they are risky. I do not want my family and friends to lose their assets because of my suggestions.
Ahed.s

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

If they want to invest in it for long term i guess its good to go and invest but if they want to invest for short term profits i will not encourage them to do it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

Yes I already encouraged my husband as well as my children and my brother to invest in crypto and to know how to trade crypto coins. I am happy they are very interested to learn since they have found out that I have earned from my business in this crypto business. They are starting now to trade and still I guide them.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I will encourage them to participate because it is not a bad thing. I used to get some money through the transaction. I also hope that my family and friends will get more money through transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: