Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14132 times)
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

This looks like good news, I'll witness on a raspi too as soon as the PoW2 is enabled, already set up and running the node.

For the moment I'm reserved about hyping up on a screencapture it looks valid though.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

The picture is official! Source is Rijk himself on Slack.
It shows a testwallet with witness wallets on a test environment ( so amount of Guldens are imaginary testmoney only, just to be clear).

There are also more and more rumors on testnodes poping up in real world.

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/973957255379943426?s=21
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Moon!!!
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

Moon!!!
keep calm ! it's just a picture ... not the release of 2.0

The Fraction

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

Moon!!!
keep calm ! it's just a picture ... not the release of 2.0

It's actually more than just a picture. That picture is going to be my early retirement. Soon Moon. Soon Lambo.
PeterPicker

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Has a release date been given?
no official announcement in slack , or dev.gulden.com

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.
The Fraction

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Thanks for starting the new thread, amazed! I won't be able to find a coin outside the top 20 to beat what Gulden offers in development.

Gulden for me is most likely to become the biggest riser in 2018. I will not be surprised to see NLG among the top 25 in 2018.
FantoNas

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Gulden for me is most likely to become the biggest riser in 2018. I will not be surprised to see NLG among the top 25 in 2018.

I hope so for you , but look in the old thread you will see the same prediction a lot of time for 2017
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

I hope so for you , but look in the old thread you will see the same prediction a lot of time for 2017

I saw the news on telegram, what is the reason for the sneak preview not to be announced on Twitter , FB or on the dev site?
FantoNas

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

From today the value is not affected by the picture,but the volume yes ...

JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

From today the value is not affected by the picture,but the volume yes ...

Malcolm has done a good job, he is going to be snapped up by ETH , Litecoin or one of the other top 20 coins. Either way he has given Gulden a good head start when it comes out.

Malcolm moving to ETH as they are not winning with Casper is a scenario that must not be dismissed.

He is wasted with a coin that is not part of the top 200. I also notice the Gulden IRC channel is no more.

Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I saw the news on telegram, what is the reason for the sneak preview not to be announced on Twitter , FB or on the dev site?

On the old slack Rijk said he doesn't do the marketing for gulden, but the above is run by him. Only explanation is he wants to avoid hype and a pump because of the sneak preview.
BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:20:22 PM

Nice picture. Let's see what the price does when BTC stops dropping, BTC price is slowly increasing.

The change in emotion is funny to watch, though.
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

Nice picture. Let's see what the price does when BTC stops dropping, BTC price is slowly increasing.

I wouldn't mind the price going down further , the devs look like they will be delivering as that was my main concern. I have started buying in small amounts but need to be cautious because the general crypto market is trending down.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

On the old slack Rijk said he doesn't do the marketing for gulden, but the above is run by him. Only explanation is he wants to avoid hype and a pump because of the sneak preview.

What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.
Guldenslack

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.

I was banned on slack for having some negative comments in traders, most of the community is only hanging around because of Malcolm and his work or I would of sold my coins on Nocks immediately after the ban for a loss because I put my principles above someones power trip.
elijahtri

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Started rebuying Gulden, wish they had posted the sneak preview sooner and I wouldn't of sold in the first place, believe or not it's not that easy to buy a decent bulk amount on bittrex without driving the price up. I don't care if they take another 3 months to release at least I CAN SEE the work is being done.
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

I wouldn't mind the price going down further , the devs look like they will be delivering as that was my main concern. I have started buying in small amounts but need to be cautious because the general crypto market is trending down.

By not posting the image on twitter he is benefiting the crypto users and not the mainstream he claims he is after. He is punishing them by not informing them, only when they see the price go up will they inquire. Rijk in open forum says he is for mainstream adoption but he knows the crypto users are his bread and butter. Always look at what people do and not what they say.

Thanks Rijk for putting us crypto users first.  Grin
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/974223680128634881?s=21
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/974223680128634881?s=21

Haha, the first two lines of the interview already reveal the lying nature of my alterego! It starts with:

"I remember quite well when I started using the internet, we needed a modem connected to a phone to get on it, it made these strange noises"

Modems that made strange noises were obsolete when ISDN and ADSL arrived in 1995! The guy is 33! So he was already online at an age of 10 (in those days I mind you!)? No wonder he is socially impaired!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: