Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14131 times)
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

If.. If.. If..

We get it, you missed out on the NLG 40cents. Bye.

No if's, facts!

And you are absolutely right! I sold most of my Gulden in October 2016, so made one hell of a lot more than that lousy 40cts on them, thanks to BTC!  Grin

10/18/2016: Sell G 1,000,000,- @ 13,000sat = 130 BTC
10/18/2017: Sell 130 BTC @ $ 19,000 = $ 2,470,000

$ 2,47 per Gulden yeahhhh!!!

But please keep cheering when Gulden gets back to 7ct's boys!

Can you explain why this coin is battling when it is ahead of the rest in development. Is it really marketing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

If.. If.. If..

No if's, facts!

And you are absolutely right! I sold most of my Gulden in October 2016, so made one hell of a lot more than that lousy 40cts on them, thanks to BTC!  Grin

Ha-ha-ha. Me too, exactly the same numbers, I just sold my BTC at $19,998.04
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Can you explain why this coin is battling when it is ahead of the rest in development. Is it really marketing?

Yep, it mostly is Marketing (or the lack of it).

If you want to invest in something, you can do it for different reasons, but most of us are probably in it to make some money.

Would you then rather invest in:

A: A bad product that sells very well (Lot's of consumers due to good marketing)
B: A good product that sells very poor (Very few consumers due to lack of marketing)

I'll chose A to be honest.

There is an option C btw:

A good product that sells very well (Loads of consumers due to a good product and excellent marketing). This option I would prefer, but will never happen when Rijk and his gestapo keep kicking everyone out that even dare to discuss good marketing.

So, again, I'll stick to option A for now.

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Luuk

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

If.. If.. If..

No if's, facts!

All fucking coins in the world are going down. They are just trying to FUD you out of NLG because they have lost a fight with Rijk.

Biomike and Danuberiver are winning on the markets
Luuk

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:30:58 PM

If you want to invest in something, you can do it for different reasons, but most of us are probably in it to make some money.

A: A bad product that sells very well (Lot's of consumers due to good marketing)
B: A good product that sells very poor (Very few consumers due to lack of marketing)

A good product that sells very well (Loads of consumers due to a good product and excellent marketing). This option I would prefer, but will never happen when Rijk and his gestapo keep kicking everyone out that even dare to discuss good marketing.

I tend to agree that A will beat out B and proof of it is all over coinmarketcap. Doesn't the community care to look at option C, it's a no brainer to me. The marketing with Gulden wouldn't be #fakenews either.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

I tend to agree that A will beat out B and proof of it is all over coinmarketcap. Doesn't the community care to look at option C, it's a no brainer to me. The marketing with Gulden wouldn't be #fakenews either.

Rijk hates marketing and the people that are involved even more. He has setup an extremely closed community that is controlled by a few brainwashed gestapo like figures.

He once said (back in 2015) he only want's to market Gulden once it's perfect. Well, that will probably take decades still if he keeps pursuing perfection. At what point will he accept the product is ready for marketing? Probably only when the 650 BTC stack is gone and he needs new means of revenue.

There is NO reason whatsoever to not market a good product. All fanboys, including Rijk himself are full of how much better Gulden is compared to other crypto. Then why for the sake of Satoshi doesn't he want to sell it??? You tell me  Huh

KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Rijk hates marketing and the people that are involved even more. He has setup an extremely closed community that is controlled by a few brainwashed gestapo like figures.

He once said (back in 2015) he only want's to market Gulden once it's perfect. Well, that will probably take decades still if he keeps pursuing perfection. At what point will he accept the product is ready for marketing? Probably only when the 650 BTC stack is gone and he needs new means of revenue.

There is NO reason whatsoever to not market a good product. All fanboys, including Rijk himself are full of how much better Gulden is compared to other crypto. Then why for the sake of Satoshi doesn't he want to sell it??? You tell me  Huh

Stalin - 650 btc
Citizens - All poor
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

There is NO reason whatsoever to not market a good product. All fanboys, including Rijk himself are full of how much better Gulden is compared to other crypto. Then why for the sake of Satoshi doesn't he want to sell it??? You tell me  Huh

Stalin - 650 btc
Citizens - All poor

The communist assumption can't be true. Communists destroy, not build and I see a lot of building going on with Gulden.
FornaxNLG

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

The communist assumption can't be true. Communists destroy, not build and I see a lot of building going on with Gulden.

Now somebody will kick in with "They build palaces for themselves, over the backs of the people" or something.
BBold

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

You can read my story into Gulden here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495990.msg31925638#msg31925638

I ended up selling my Gulden today as it looks like it's going to zero. I warn people not to invest in crypto coins, I lost a relationship and a holiday on this shit!
mammon

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I ended up selling my Gulden today as it looks like it's going to zero. I warn people not to invest in crypto coins, I lost a relationship and a holiday on this shit!

Aah, how nice to see Smiley

The Cry Babies can't handle the Bear Market  (lol)
I think it is best for you to leave if you are not able to handle what is happening to the entire market right now.

You just thought you could make some quick money when the Bull started running.
If you had traded before, like the stock market. You would know a Bull cannot run forever.
You stepped in, Bull went down and are crying like a toddler who's Lolly pop has been taken.

It is obvious you cannot handle this situation, so pick another hobby!

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

OK, so everybody is arguing about how many actual users there are. I do not know if we can say anything from wallet addresses or wallet downloads. I can tell you that my very first NLG wallet was not even a wallet but an exchange address. Then my second wallet was even just a number on a website with no address. I used NLG yes only for trading or whatever, before I got my first wallet.

So just to remind, there are people like me who used Gulden early on and never really owned a wallet. Not real users maybe but that is something to think about.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

OK, so everybody is arguing about how many actual users there are. I do not know if we can say anything from wallet addresses or wallet downloads. I can tell you that my very first NLG wallet was not even a wallet but an exchange address. Then my second wallet was even just a number on a website with no address. I used NLG yes only for trading or whatever, before I got my first wallet.

So just to remind, there are people like me who used Gulden early on and never really owned a wallet. Not real users maybe but that is something to think about.

I wonder whether NLG will be able to show such growth as it was more than half a year ago, I bought NLG at the height of growth, and now I'm waiting for when I can sell it at a no loss to myself.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

I think it is best for you to leave if you are not able to handle what is happening to the entire market right now.

If you had traded before, like the stock market. You would know a Bull cannot run forever.
You stepped in, Bull went down and are crying like a toddler who's Lolly pop has been taken.

What do you mean? I already bought back (a bit too early it seems) twice the amount of Gulden for only 10% of the profit I made off it. So I'm not crying, hell, I'm a big fan of this bear market!

Although I detest Rijk and his nazi circle jerkers, I have never stated Gulden is a bad product. So I'll keep my options open. But as long as he is in control, don't expect miracles on the bull side just yet.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

Im sorry to say so, but cryptocoins didn't lose your relationship and holiday. It was greed.

Edit: And the lesson to be learned is, you shouldn't be investing money you can't afford to lose, it can happen to the stock market, real estate or whatever. You are responsible for your actions, and you have decided to invest in a high risk product.

Well, we finally agree 100% How nice is this?!  Grin

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

What do you mean? I already bought back (a bit too early it seems) twice the amount of Gulden for only 10% of the profit I made off it. So I'm not crying, hell, I'm a big fan of this bear market!

Although I detest Rijk and his nazi circle jerkers, I have never stated Gulden is a bad product. So I'll keep my options open. But as long as he is in control, don't expect miracles on the bull side just yet.

There we go. Trying to extend his ego. Big applause to you mister good investor! Now someone anonymous that hates your anonynous online persona (you might be a good dude IRL) acknowledges your skill.

Can you now leave this forum?

Not here for the applause, just to counter the lies spread by certain members of the "Rijkjugend". This forum is the only place that has a platform for free speech, all other Gulden communities are extremely moderated and censored.

FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

Sorry for you...

Funny and sad to read again this old post and to see fanboy said that is a very good move to buy again gulden at 0.08  .... and the witness will change the game !

FornaxNLG

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:05:28 PM

Although I detest Rijk and his nazi circle jerkers,  8<---

You made that clear, yes.

..., I have never stated Gulden is a bad product. So I'll keep my options open.  

Normaly I would try and talk with anybody but for me the way you act and use and repeat the same statements makes you unpleasant company on this board.  
IRL you may as well be a great guy but here you are insufferable.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:51:26 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 09:10:22 PM by RichPissman

Normaly I would try and talk with anybody but for me the way you act and use and repeat the same statements makes you unpleasant company on this board.  
IRL you may as well be a great guy but here you are insufferable.

It's not me you find insufferable, it's the inconvenient truth I present here that keeps getting in the way of the positive narrative you desire.

This board is not the place where Gulden groupies get to shill their common beliefs of the greatness of their coin and it's leader. It's a place where people get to share their thoughts without being suppressed by a group of moderators.

Actually, it's Rijk's heavily censored threads and channels that have become insufferable to many of it's followers. This is why this board is still so active.

But I guess you are also notthebadest, right?  Wink

Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 11:06:49 PM by Morbs

Shocked

These people really exist?  When the going gets tough they sell out and blame cryptocoin.  You did not talk to your GF about buying something and that's why she was mad @ you and quitted the realationship.  Has nothing to do with cryptocoins.  You could have sold @0,40 and take a profit but you wanted more and now you cry your ass off  Roll Eyes

And now you sell on this low price?  I rather have that it goes to zero then that i sell @ these ridiculously low prices.  I am going off too bed now but if tomorrow there is still these low prices i am going to buy more. But if people are smart they do not give me the chance  Grin

Edit:  Why sleep when you can buy @ these prices so i bought myself 10K+ more Gulden and more to follow tommorow   Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: