Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
achterhooker

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

Some truely butthurt people in here 😂
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Much appreciated my friend
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

You get used to it and luckily there is freedom of speech here and then you get those kind of things.  Sometimes it is even funny  Grin

I think it is a good article of Rijk and explains a lot the way they think.  I am more positive about him after the article.

Now it is Fantonas his turn  Tongue
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

That was me on Bittrex, Nocks was someone else as I don't trade on it. I decided to print the top 100 on coinmarketcap , close my eyes, spin the paper around and then use my pen and it landed on a coin called gas.

I don't care about the coin or what the purpose is but I made 15% profit in the last 24hrs and sold. I will get back into Gulden at 0.05 when it falls to that.

If you sold it vs BTC then you did a good job moneywise.

Maybe invest your profits in Gulden again so when it explodes you do not miss the boat ....

I do not think it falls back @ 0.05 but time will tell .  Good luck trading !!

I sold too soon, Gas is up 21%. Gas runs on Neos and they running a good promotional campaign they have people excited.
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Does anyone know what whitecoin released recently to be above Gulden on www.coinmarketcap.com?

234   WhiteCoin
235   Gulden

WhiteCoin development I thought was dead for a couple years already.
Morbs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

Does anyone know what whitecoin released recently to be above Gulden on www.coinmarketcap.com?

234   WhiteCoin
235   Gulden

They have a roadmap that's all.

But this cryptoworld is not logical @ all so you can look @ other coins all you want but you will not get an logic answer.

It is all a trust factor.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

234   WhiteCoin
235   Gulden

They have a roadmap that's all.

But this cryptoworld is not logical @ all so you can look @ other coins all you want but you will not get an logic answer.

It is all a trust factor.

Nah, has nothing to do with trust, don’t get fooled!
Coin market cap is easy. I just arrange with you that I pay you a certain insane amount of dollars for one of your coins and THAT is thus the price. Creating a huge market cap. Hahahahha. So fake! But it works. Because everybody looks at those cmc rankings.
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

I wish I knew beforehand this coin wasn't a scam coin. I sold out in the last 24hrs on the small price rise. I knew after the update if the price wouldn't rise it never will. The truth is only scam coins with marketing fetch a high price. The world is based on lies and not truth. I admire Rijk for his truth but truth and hard work doesn't make anyone rich.
That stopped in the 90s, when CNN and other mainstream media still told the truth.

Why must Gulden be different?

I feel sorry for you m8.  You kept Gulden all the way and now after the update you are going to sell it all?

There was somebody today who sold a lot on Bittrex and Nocks even for 0.055 and now it is allrdy back again @ 0.062 so it cost him or her over 10%  Roll Eyes

I think Gulden will make it in this strange crypto world and i think and hope that a developing coin will win it over a scam coin.

It is not too late to buy some Gulden back Sugaman because it is still much to cheap.  Have one time faith that telling the truth can pay off.....

Everything sold under 0.06 i consider criminal  Grin
I recall people saying it was criminal to sell at 12 cents, and also at 8 cents, now you are saying 6 cents, I wonder what people will say should we hit 4 cents...
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

I wish I knew beforehand this coin wasn't a scam coin. I sold out in the last 24hrs on the small price rise. I knew after the update if the price wouldn't rise it never will. The truth is only scam coins with marketing fetch a high price. The world is based on lies and not truth. I admire Rijk for his truth but truth and hard work doesn't make anyone rich.
That stopped in the 90s, when CNN and other mainstream media still told the truth.

Why must Gulden be different?

I feel sorry for you m8.  You kept Gulden all the way and now after the update you are going to sell it all?

There was somebody today who sold a lot on Bittrex and Nocks even for 0.055 and now it is allrdy back again @ 0.062 so it cost him or her over 10%  Roll Eyes

I think Gulden will make it in this strange crypto world and i think and hope that a developing coin will win it over a scam coin.

It is not too late to buy some Gulden back Sugaman because it is still much to cheap.  Have one time faith that telling the truth can pay off.....

Everything sold under 0.06 i consider criminal  Grin
I recall people saying it was criminal to sell at 12 cents, and also at 8 cents, now you are saying 6 cents, I wonder what people will say should we hit 4 cents...

I think we might hit an ATH on suicide rates then, so people wont be saying too much.

(PS Suicide is not the answer, call a suicide prevention hotline!)

First I would like to congratulate the Malcolm and the other developers on releasing this update. Gulden has a good chance of having the best developers in crypto.

Reading Rijks post I do have a rebuttal question.

When the time comes that another coin does have as good development as Gulden, what will separate the two coins? Wouldn't it be marketing as then it is a race to get as many users onto your blockchain as possible compared to your competitors?

FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

You get used to it and luckily there is freedom of speech here and then you get those kind of things.  Sometimes it is even funny  Grin

I think it is a good article of Rijk and explains a lot the way they think.  I am more positive about him after the article.

Now it is Fantonas his turn  Tongue

FantoNas is currently unavailable, he has some creativity problems according to his recent posts.

yes I was unavailable it was holiday in Canada. Now I am back at job , so I can take time to answer.

I said that communication is poor with gulden. So I can just be happy when a communication is released. The world of Rijk by Rijk, why not.
it's like the Mao's little red book. Pretty sure that the zombie communist gulden already love it.

Perhaps Rijk saw that the release of 2.0 has absolutely no result in term of volume or value for the gulden. Even if he does not care about value (Just remember he cashed out 650 btc - nothing about that in his long communication 4 years with the gulden), may be he starts to realize he will go the head in the wall , if he continue like that.

Imagine in the Nederland university of marketing, they will learn , how did Rijk has destroyed  one of the most advanced coin,  with high potential, with his stupid behaviour , communication and marketing. Rijk will be famous not for the succes of the gulden , but for his failure.

For me he tries to show some honours with his post.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

We made it! The crowdfunding of Max’s sponsorship has been completed

http://guldenbites.com/2018/06/19/crowdfunding-racingteamgulden-with-kartchampion-max-tubben/

http://crowdfunding.gulden.social/campaign.php?name=racingteam

JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

You get used to it and luckily there is freedom of speech here and then you get those kind of things.  Sometimes it is even funny  Grin

I think it is a good article of Rijk and explains a lot the way they think.  I am more positive about him after the article.

FantoNas is currently unavailable, he has some creativity problems according to his recent posts.

yes I was unavailable it was holiday in Canada. Now I am back at job , so I can take time to answer.

I said that communication is poor with gulden. So I can just be happy when a communication is released. The world of Rijk by Rijk, why not.
it's like the Mao's little red book. Pretty sure that the zombie communist gulden already love it.

Perhaps Rijk saw that the release of 2.0 has absolutely no result in term of volume or value for the gulden. Even if he does not care about value (Just remember he cashed out 650 btc - nothing about that in his long communication 4 years with the gulden), may be he starts to realize he will go the head in the wall , if he continue like that.

Imagine in the Nederland university of marketing, they will learn , how did Rijk has destroyed  one of the most advanced coin,  with high potential, with his stupid behaviour , communication and marketing. Rijk will be famous not for the succes of the gulden , but for his failure.

Malcolm is a great developer but he must be concerned with the marketing aspect. What will keep Malcolm developing at Gulden and not a coin with good marketing in the future?
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

Gulden is so cheap, and it has such a great history.

I don't know why people even consider saying bad things about Gulden, it's one of the oldest coins in the market, with a stable roadmap and they are actually delivering VALUE -- which is total opposite from most coins around. Why are people so butthurt about it's success? There's no relation between current price in BTC with the VALUE of the coin.

Gulden is a safe heaven for the future, and we all know that.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Delighted to finally see the release!

https://dev.gulden.com/gulden-2-0-release/

Gulden 2.0 release

WHEN SHOULD I UPGRADE?

After extensive development the Gulden team is excited to announce the release of 2.0.0, the first release of many in our 2.0 product line which will see frequent updates going forward.
As mentioned in our previous development update which can be reviewed here Gulden.com/segsig, there is an automated 5 phase process that needs to take place. Witnessing itself will activate in phase 3, approximately two weeks from now.
In this version it’s possible to create a witness account but not yet fund it, this will be possible in phase 2 for which a new version (2.0.1) will be released within the next 2 weeks.
Power Users and enthusiasts who want to experience witnessing in action on our testnet environment should sign up to the Gulden slack and join the #testnet channel.
Miners need to update as soon as possible, exchanges do not need to update until we are ready for phase 3 activation and should contact us if they need more information.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE 2.0 RELEASE?

PoW²

On the 18th May 2017 the white paper for PoW² was made available on dev.gulden.com/pow2 for the public to review. Including the main advantages PoW² is bringing for Gulden.

SegSig

Advantages of Segregated Signature – The 58% factor:
1. 58% space saving on all transactions.
2. 58% increased transaction throughput. No block size or frequency changes needed.
3. Combined with our planned project Epoch, users will be able to run Gulden nodes on the most modest hardware well into the future.
4. Overhaul to the transaction script system which allowed us to implement PoW² and SegSig as clean as possible along with other benefits.

Post the 2.0 update a technical write up of SegSig will be made available in the release notes.

Sonic

With the Gulden blockchain growing constantly, it resulted in the initial synchronization of our desktop wallets taking longer over time. We decided to advance Sonic development to be included in the 2.0 release.

All tests have shown an above 66% improvement in sync times across all operating systems. Speed matters and more updates will be made to further improve the sync process.

Release notes: Github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/releases/tag/v2.0.0.0

SUPPORT AND TESTING

We thought this would be the appropriate time to thank our community involved in Support and Testing who provide incredible value in making sure user queries are dealt with as effectively and timely as possible. Our bug hunters going all out on the 2.0 testing to make certain we deliver a smooth update on release.

The following members of the community deserve a special mention for going above and beyond expectations. The passion and care they have shown in their respective roles in support and or testing has made a positive impact on Gulden as a whole.

Aat de Kwaasteniet, Matthias Bentein, Harm Jan van Kammen, Jeroen Bakker, Vincent van der Kroef, Martin Kollaard, Bart Hulshof, Bastijn Koopmans, Jeroen Aarden, Nick Toet, Onno Geenen.

THE FUTURE

Some say Unity is strength and more than 50% of our community agreed when they decided on Unity as our next project in our March 2018 vote.
The 4 projects added to our roadmap that was put up for vote can be reviewed here https://dev.gulden.com/whats-next/ . The other 3 projects Alias, Nomad and Epoch development order will be decided by the team and made public shortly after.

PoW² II

This project is a continuation from PoW² and will be worked on in tandem with Unity.

The main feature of PoW² II is to have safe zero confirm instant transactions. It will be revealed in the PoW² II portion of the white paper how this implementation will be achieved.

The project itself, while complex, will not require the same amount of development time as 2.0 which had over 40000 lines of code changes and 3 projects combined into 1.

Team Growth

In 2018 we added 2 full time developers to the team, 1 for iOS and another for core development. Both developers are highly skilled and compliment the skills matrix needed to accomplish the goals we have in place for Gulden.
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Can't deny the man his honesty, something that is lacking in the world these days. I had my doubts about them delivering on PoW2 and SegSig but they have pulled it off.

I will be buying up the dumps over the next few days with the sell on news and try witness with close to 200k which should get me over 0.1% of the witness supply.

I am interested to know if the team will increase the witness rewards and decrease the PoW rewards in time.
Morbs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

Hey Bokito,  Still alive i almost forgot about you ......

Selling under 4 cents is instant death penalty  Grin

Can't deny the man his honesty, something that is lacking in the world these days. I had my doubts about them delivering on PoW2 and SegSig but they have pulled it off.

I will be buying up the dumps over the next few days with the sell on news and try witness with close to 200k which should get me over 0.1% of the witness supply.

I am interested to know if the team will increase the witness rewards and decrease the PoW rewards in time.

Good to hear m8 that you will support Gulden.  I also bought a lot extra to witness the last few days and will try to buy even more.  Gulden = Moon  Grin
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

I agree with our Dutch Jesus on that. If you go through all TwoRightsMakeARight's posts (which are not many), they are all purely positive about Gulden.
Also who asks such a question and doesn't engage in the discussions that follow?
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:33:49 AM

wouldn't it be better if the crew did advertising and cognizance on stepping into high volume exchanges in place of high-quality improvement? The pinnacle 2 hundred cash on coinmarketcap reveals that doing no improvement but promoting their blockchain to uneducated hundreds reaps within the investments?
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

wouldn't it be better if the crew did advertising and cognizance on stepping into high volume exchanges in place of high-quality improvement? The pinnacle 2 hundred cash on coinmarketcap reveals that doing no improvement but promoting their blockchain to uneducated hundreds reaps within the investments?

At least someone else here gets it.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

At least someone else here gets it.

Make no mistake it must be hard for Rijk and his team to see lies with marketing win the day, but the people able to do this do have some capital behind them. Once you market you also need to fake volume and manipulate prices at the same time. Other coins are also setup just to do money laundering and these people don't give a fuck about the coin , all it has to do is be able to transfer coins from exchange to exchange. They will still have to market these coins to make it seem legitimate.

To sum up what is guaranteed success in today's market when money laundering is not involved.

1. Marketing (Truth or Not)
2. Fake volume
3. Manipulate price

The above 3 ingredients will always beat innovative development hands down while crypto is still in the wild west stage. Move forward 5 years and I believe this will be the time Gulden will shine for the following reasons.

1. Longevity and always improving what they have.
2. Gulden will have the moral high ground with no lying or faking to be used against them. Suffer now by not faking and have peace of mind in the future that the media can't use it against you.
3. They have proven multiple times they can push development to new heights, the coin has been getting better with time, not worse.

The person investing in Gulden today shouldn't expect any stable ROI for another 5 years. The people who should invest in Gulden should be those people who have money they can do without. Not traders who trade to pay the rent off each month with profits.

I still stand by my comment in the other post, MARKETING will need to be done because Gulden will one day have competition in development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: