Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread  (Read 14136 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

https://twitter.com/guldenbites/status/974223680128634881?s=21

Haha, the first two lines of the interview already reveal the lying nature of my alterego! It starts with:

"I remember quite well when I started using the internet, we needed a modem connected to a phone to get on it, it made these strange noises"

Modems that made strange noises were obsolete when ISDN and ADSL arrived in 1995! The guy is 33! So he was already online at an age of 10 (in those days I mind you!)? No wonder he is socially impaired!

Im 26 and I have used the dial in connection to play Warcraft III online.. What are you on about?

Nothing, I just hate the living shit out of my alterego for the lying and cheating SOB that he is!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Rijk has been interviewed bij Financial Focus of ABN AMRO bank. (Clever exposure!)

Haha, the first two lines of the interview already reveal the lying nature of my alterego! It starts with:

"I remember quite well when I started using the internet, we needed a modem connected to a phone to get on it, it made these strange noises"

Modems that made strange noises were obsolete when ISDN and ADSL arrived in 1995! The guy is 33! So he was already online at an age of 10 (in those days I mind you!)? No wonder he is socially impaired!

Im 26 and I have used the dial in connection to play Warcraft III online.. What are you on about?

Nothing, I just hate the living shit out of my alterego for the lying and cheating SOB that he is!

Seems like a typical story of you not having achieved anything in life and envy other people.

If your goal still is to hurt NLG, you may want to fold your hand and play the next hand of cards. The cards you're playing are right now are wide open on the table.

I have a suggestion for you: shave your neckbeard and get laid once

My goal is not to hurt NLG, my goal is to counter misinformation given by the Gulden Rijkjugend with facts. I do that mostly with my cards open on the table by providing proof to go with my facts.

I don't have any facial hair btw and got laid this morning, but thanks for your concern  Kiss

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:41:59 PM by FantoNas

What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.

I was banned on slack for having some negative comments in traders, most of the community is only hanging around because of Malcolm and his work or I would of sold my coins on Nocks immediately after the ban for a loss because I put my principles above someones power trip.
Welcome to the club, you are not the first , and you will not be the last.
Same story again and again

I think the best solution today would be to close the official slack ...
FantoNas

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

What a moron if that is true. The development should be celebrated, what he is telling his own developers is that their work is not appreciated. Over 10000 Twitter followers not getting to see progress.

I was banned on slack for having some negative comments in traders, most of the community is only hanging around because of Malcolm and his work or I would of sold my coins on Nocks immediately after the ban for a loss because I put my principles above someones power trip.
Welcome to the club, you are not the first , and you will not be the last.
Same story again and again

I think the best solution today would be to close the official slack ...

There is either no official slack, or all channels about NLG are official. Welcome to a decentralized world. The slack you refer to is a community slack managed by the creator of Gulden, who is free to do whatever he likes with the slack.

Dont like it? Make your own slack with your own rules. You may even call it official.

You are playing wiht the word... "The community slack managed by the creator Rijk" , you need to sign up on the official website of gulden , and be approved by Rijk himself... It has not the term "official" , but it looks like to be.

Why do you think that the "The community slack managed by the creator Rijk" is inactive for #french or #english and ... ? because we have our own slack, where you can just ask a question without to be ban.

With his attitude Rijk is hurting the G. How many time do you read the same storie in the old thread ?, and do you think that Guldenslack, and other people like him , will continue to support , and to promote the G ? . Yes they will do but negatively  !

KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Seems like a typical story of you not having achieved anything in life and envy other people.

If your goal still is to hurt NLG, you may want to fold your hand and play the next hand of cards. The cards you're playing are right now are wide open on the table.

I have a suggestion for you: shave your neckbeard and get laid once

My goal is not to hurt NLG, my goal is to counter misinformation given by the Gulden Rijkjugend with facts. I do that mostly with my cards open on the table by providing proof to go with my facts.

I don't have any facial hair btw and got laid this morning, but thanks for your concern  Kiss

Happy birthday!
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:36:08 PM by SuperOrca

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Has a release date been given?
no official announcement in slack , or dev.gulden.com

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Developers have bought themselves a few months with this reveal. I don't care if the price drops but they must stop being slow and get on with the work instead of wasting time banning on slack.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I have said in many of my previous posts that development, innovation and all this junk is not going to make gulden sat price high. It's about people , Euro isn't smart, Dollar isn't smart. It works and doesn't need upgrades. Rijk biggest mistake was taking away the halving, it gives less reason to hold coins.

EFL is stable at 2000 sat.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

NLG fighting to stay above 1100sat.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG

I keep hearing the excuse about nlg marketcap being higher but it's all because of inflated supply. efl stable at 2000 sat is better then nlg going from 3000 to 1100 sat. Which coin is more stable and which coin have users lost more wealth?

Does all this development stop the price from dropping? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get off the developers backs, they are from africa and hired to do development, stop blaming them for the price. Whatever they invent will be stolen by rich people for other projects because the money is in the USA and Dutch people are more cautious with spending.
FantoNas

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

From this article :

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/theranos-and-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-fraud/

The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday charged Theranos and CEO Elizabeth Holmes with fraud, capping off a remarkable downfall for a once high-flying company that promised to revolutionize the blood testing industry but instead became a parable for Silicon Valley hype and hubris.

The SEC’s complaint alleges that the privately held company deceived investors by exaggerating or speaking falsely about what its technology could do.

Just replace the word in orange , by : Gulden B.V. ; Rijk Plasma ; blockchain industry

Lot of announcements but zero , niet , nada ,peau de zeub, no release at all ...It could be the same story with the gulden 2.0(segsig+witness)... almost one year late

BioMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

Holy fuck holy fuck. These cunts weren't lying , I am so fucking happy right now!!

Gulden will be the envy of many when the release comes. Can't believe this work is being done on the QT. Masterful ! Is MaNI doing the UI work?

Developers have bought themselves a few months with this reveal. I don't care if the price drops but they must stop being slow and get on with the work instead of wasting time banning on slack.

I doubt this will have effect for more than a week.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

The visual is a lot more satisfying then the written updates we were getting. I didn't trust the written updates. While I won't be supporting the prices I will be buying the dips gradually. I am more excited about a price drop knowing they going to deliver.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

The visual is a lot more satisfying then the written updates we were getting. I didn't trust the written updates. While I won't be supporting the prices I will be buying the dips gradually. I am more excited about a price drop knowing they going to deliver.

Agree, the development has been slow compared to coins like GRS but GRS isn't doing any innovative work. Where this gulden release is 2 major innovative releases in one. Slow isn't the right word but Malcolm has to be careful as the work he is doing is in uncharted territory.

I won't be complaining anymore with having seen the screen capture of the wallet.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

Biomike and crew will hopefully get the price under 800sat for the rest of us to force others to sell out of fear. It worked last time.   Grin
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

Biomike and crew will hopefully get the price under 800sat for the rest of us to force others to sell out of fear. It worked last time.   Grin

It's has nothing to do with Biomike or anyone. Have a look at all the crypto charts , they all look the same as gulden. It's a bear market all over. Gulden is not immune to the Ups and Downs of bull and bear markets. Although gulden has performed worse then other coins in this market with it's rank dropping to rank 214 despite all this good news coming.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 446
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

From this article :

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/theranos-and-elizabeth-holmes-charged-with-fraud/

The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday charged Theranos and CEO Elizabeth Holmes with fraud, capping off a remarkable downfall for a once high-flying company that promised to revolutionize the blood testing industry but instead became a parable for Silicon Valley hype and hubris.

The SEC’s complaint alleges that the privately held company deceived investors by exaggerating or speaking falsely about what its technology could do.

Just replace the word in orange , by : Gulden B.V. ; Rijk Plasma ; blockchain industry

Lot of announcements but zero , niet , nada ,peau de zeub, no release at all ...It could be the same story with the gulden 2.0(segsig+witness)... almost one year late

The two don't even remotely correlate. An absolutely idiotic post.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

I have said in many of my previous posts that development, innovation and all this junk is not going to make gulden sat price high. It's about people , Euro isn't smart, Dollar isn't smart. It works and doesn't need upgrades. Rijk biggest mistake was taking away the halving, it gives less reason to hold coins.

I keep hearing the excuse about nlg marketcap being higher but it's all because of inflated supply. efl stable at 2000 sat is better then nlg going from 3000 to 1100 sat. Which coin is more stable and which coin have users lost more wealth?

Does all this development stop the price from dropping? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get off the developers backs, they are from africa and hired to do development, stop blaming them for the price. Whatever they invent will be stolen by rich people for other projects because the money is in the USA and Dutch people are more cautious with spending.

Why do you insist on making this dumb sats argument and shilling a shitcoin that was a scam from the start? Once it is delisted from Bittrex, and it definitely will be, the price will go to zero. Where will your 'stability' be then

You're thick as fuck, you really are
Luuk

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Why do you insist on making this dumb sats argument and shilling a shitcoin that was a scam from the start? Once it is delisted from Bittrex, and it definitely will be, the price will go to zero. Where will your 'stability' be then

You're thick as fuck, you really are

This next bear market will kill off 80% of the coins, the coins that survive this next 2 years will come out on the other side much stronger. This will require development and innovation. The EFL won't survive the next 2 years but some of them will try keep it afloat as they need to try sell as many of the coins they can.

99% of the investors who bought EFL and most likely balls deep in NLG.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

Good to see that this thread has gained so much attention after only a couple of days. Signs that the Gulden community is strong is it not? I think we should all make peace with the fact that we believe and trust in this project, even if the discussions with developers do not seem to be going the way we feel it should. This is the price we pay for a coin whose future lies in the hands of decision makers. I hold Litecoin, which used also to be led by one person, of course he seemed more conducive to discussions but probably the community is very different from Gulden.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Myckel, Myckel, Myckel. Dear oh dear. Why do you spend so much time FUDding Gulden when you should have more important things to do.

If I was an Auroracoin bagholder I wouldn't be too impressed that the Auroracoin team spends so much time spreading shite on here about Gulden.

Let's have a history lesson. History is important. That's what my old history teacher told me. He was a naturist in his spare time and died of a massive heart attack one morning before our lesson on Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but I digress.

A few years ago BioMike (Myckel Habets) and some of his friends, including fellow Auroracoin team member Martin Jansen tried to take over Gulden as they realised what a great idea it was and were devastated that they hadn't come up with it thenselves. They were active in the community at first and everything was going ok until they felt entitled as they were holding lots of coins.

Rijk quite rightly told them to fuck off. This collection of spoilt children clubbed together and put over 30 million coins on Bittrex for sale at 1680 sats. This was back when the price was around 400 sats (Although Myckel and his buddies pumped it briefly before this event).

Rijk didn't care. He's more interested in developing Gulden than playing to the gallery. He's more interested in furthering blockchain technology and use.

Myckel and his friends only care about their own pockets and egos. I mean, you might think 'Aah these are just daft kids that sit furiously masturbating in their parents' basements. But no. These are actually grown men with pubes and bald spots and everything. Here's a pic of Mike.

And here is his partner in crime Martin Jansen

I don't have a pic for Rich Pissman. Perhaps it's a sock puppet of Yan Crevier or Tom Hendriks or Jess Foddrill or Craig Dellandrea. I mean, I'm not making accusations. Just thinking out loud. I think I'll email them and ask them.

Anyway, Myckel and Martin, along with others, took over Auroracoin. Despite having this collection of geniuses on board Auroracoin has achieved nothing barring the occasional pump and dump when Myckel allegedly plays about with his price manipulationprice stabilisation software.

Gulden in the meantime has gone from strength to strength. The Gulden team and Nocks as well as others are building a healthy infrastructure around the Gulden blockchain.

Myckel and his friends have tried without success to destroy this healthy, budding ecosystem because they are bitter about not being involved.

There are several names for things in nature that try to destroy something healthy. For this lot on here I'm going to chose cancer.

I'll put this post on every page of this thread to inform newcomers that there are reasons why there is so much FUD around Gulden. Do your own research and always use official channels for the best information.

Luuk

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Myckel, Myckel, Myckel. Dear oh dear. Why do you spend so much time FUDding Gulden when you should have more important things to do.

If I was an Auroracoin bagholder I wouldn't be too impressed that the Auroracoin team spends so much time spreading shite on here about Gulden.

Let's have a history lesson. History is important. That's what my old history teacher told me. He was a naturist in his spare time and died of a massive heart attack one morning before our lesson on Archduke Franz Ferdinand, but I digress.

A few years ago BioMike (Myckel Habets) and some of his friends, including fellow Auroracoin team member Martin Jansen tried to take over Gulden as they realised what a great idea it was and were devastated that they hadn't come up with it thenselves. They were active in the community at first and everything was going ok until they felt entitled as they were holding lots of coins.

Rijk quite rightly told them to fuck off. This collection of spoilt children clubbed together and put over 30 million coins on Bittrex for sale at 1680 sats. This was back when the price was around 400 sats (Although Myckel and his buddies pumped it briefly before this event).

Rijk didn't care. He's more interested in developing Gulden than playing to the gallery. He's more interested in furthering blockchain technology and use.

Myckel and his friends only care about their own pockets and egos. I mean, you might think 'Aah these are just daft kids that sit furiously masturbating in their parents' basements. But no. These are actually grown men with pubes and bald spots and everything. Here's a pic of Mike.

And here is his partner in crime Martin Jansen

I don't have a pic for Rich Pissman. Perhaps it's a sock puppet of Yan Crevier or Tom Hendriks or Jess Foddrill or Craig Dellandrea. I mean, I'm not making accusations. Just thinking out loud. I think I'll email them and ask them.

Anyway, Myckel and Martin, along with others, took over Auroracoin. Despite having this collection of geniuses on board Auroracoin has achieved nothing barring the occasional pump and dump when Myckel allegedly plays about with his price manipulationprice stabilisation software.

Gulden in the meantime has gone from strength to strength. The Gulden team and Nocks as well as others are building a healthy infrastructure around the Gulden blockchain.

Myckel and his friends have tried without success to destroy this healthy, budding ecosystem because they are bitter about not being involved.

There are several names for things in nature that try to destroy something healthy. For this lot on here I'm going to chose cancer.

I'll put this post on every page of this thread to inform newcomers that there are reasons why there is so much FUD around Gulden. Do your own research and always use official channels for the best information.

This post will cause a massive dump Sad but you are more then likely correct.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

No reason why there should be a dump. Gulden is healthier than ever despite what is written on here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: