Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

I was reading about your Global Traders Competition. I am amazed because you have come up with that events which is easy to participate and everyone can join. I want to ask if there is KYC or requirements to participate?
I think there will be KYC procedure for all participants on this event. Because this will determined that they are legit traders and they are not using fake names inorder to joined. I hope by having this kind of event will surely bring more opportunities for the team Membrana so that they can managed this project well.
That "Global Traders Competition" he's saying is new thing I've heard in a while that will be part of a certain project. It might attract people joining Membrana at the same time. KYC might be needed for the verification and just like what you've said to determine or identify the participant if legit or not.

Totally agree with you, they need to create great strategy which is the Global Traders Competition so that many investors will know Membrana and consider investing on the project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

I was reading about your Global Traders Competition. I am amazed because you have come up with that events which is easy to participate and everyone can join. I want to ask if there is KYC or requirements to participate?
I think there will be KYC procedure for all participants on this event. Because this will determined that they are legit traders and they are not using fake names inorder to joined. I hope by having this kind of event will surely bring more opportunities for the team Membrana so that they can managed this project well.

You are right, this even will surely increase their exposures and can surely increase their popularity once the dev announce what will be the prizes of the winners here.
Unfortunately, it has developed so that very many users very are skeptical about the KYC procedure and avoid such projects because consider that their data are more expensive than gold and simply are afraid that they will be used in dirty affairs.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Based on the positive reviews and good whitepaper presentation I personally can say that Membrana has a bright future.
It is too early to say that they definitely will have a bright future but I think if they work hard and continue to work they have a great chance of succeding in future.
As the plans and the concept of the project was really admirable as we could analyze and understand the whitepapers they figured out the chances thag can reap success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Is a good strategy and it may help out in the long run at the end of the day am really going to watch this closely

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

For my understanding, I think the team is conducting a Global Traders Competition to attract many investors to join this project, this event will have a KYC process that will make the competition more safe and legit. I hope many investors will join this.
If it ensure more safety for them then they should go for the Global Traders competition.because it is not only safe for them but also for the investors
Is a good strategy and it may help out in the long run at the end of the day am really going to watch this closely

Same here bud, I see a great potential in this project and I believe this project will recognize by many here in crypto currency as they are in development stage. I'm hoping to the team that they will able to to do such responsibility that they have and may do whatever it takes to make this project possible in the future.
Their team is actively engaging and we are gaining more participants now as they proceed with the competition the traffic now with membrana is high and we can expect better positive outcome.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

Based on the positive reviews and good whitepaper presentation I personally can say that Membrana has a bright future.
Yes, actually i holding my ETH and BTC at blockchain.info, about anothers altcoins, i put it at some exchange, but maybe i will change this to Membrana if they really can do what they said. I really need platform have secure and convenient at make transactions.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

I see Membrana have partnership with Zeus.Exchange, so if have any plan at listing, Membrana will listing at here first?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

I like the ideas that come from the Forex market to the crypto currency market. I think in traditional markets this is called social trading?

It's similar to that, however social trading which is a service that allows investors to replicate the operations of expert traders like eToro, you only copy what other professional traders do. On Membrana, trader will manage your fund and trade your money without possessing the funds.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

I like the ideas that come from the Forex market to the crypto currency market. I think in traditional markets this is called social trading?

It's similar to that, however social trading which is a service that allows investors to replicate the operations of expert traders like eToro, you only copy what other professional traders do. On Membrana, trader will manage your fund and trade your money without possessing the funds.
If traders are having an opportunity to manage we can say this is a good feature with Membrana which will even guard the individual safety and execute the professional traders.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

As for now, membrana will be working with ZEUS exchange but the website is not officially launched right? I want more information like the legitness of the company any photos of the team together. Are you also gonna launch a bounty campaign for potential supporters?
Good question! I also wanted to write the same question, because I'm very interested in the development team. After all, if we learn more information not only about the project, but about the team, then there will be more followers of the project.

I am still waiting for the answer of the team regarding on the transparency of the platform. If they can show some of their previous work, It can potentially attract more supporters to join and became a member of this project.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

As for now, membrana will be working with ZEUS exchange but the website is not officially launched right? I want more information like the legitness of the company any photos of the team together. Are you also gonna launch a bounty campaign for potential supporters?
Good question! I also wanted to write the same question, because I'm very interested in the development team. After all, if we learn more information not only about the project, but about the team, then there will be more followers of the project.

I am still waiting for the answer of the team regarding on the transparency of the platform. If they can show some of their previous work, It can potentially attract more supporters to join and became a member of this project.
Yeah, that is true, and you are definitely right with that buddy. The Membrana as a trust management of digital assets has a long way to go and really needs effort and great responsibility to keep going on here, in the crypto world. If only the team Membrana can show a lots of proof of this project, no doubt they will gain more supporters as well as investors which will be a great help for the success of Membrana.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

It not only bring more supporters it even helps to all the supporters to actively engage with the investors to highlight about the project that we are even experienced and dedicated with the teams engagement.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

The road map of the project was not impressed, the information about the team is practically not represented, but at least it did not remain anonymous

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

For a project that wants to look seriously, you need to specify in more detail information about yourself and the objectives of the project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Membrana seems like a good service for those who don't have trading skills and need a trader to manage their money without getting scam since your going to give traders an opportunity to manage funds, but not possessing the funds and the same time you don't have to transfer your funds to Membrana platform.

And I think this is the best time to create market a platform like Membrana but it is not the first one. The market is going up so there will be more new traders who will need a platform like this.
I think arrival new traders to this platform is inevitable, both in connection with growth of a course of all coins, and with uniqueness of this platform for convenient trading.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Exactly, well as time goes by the spammers are rampant which they need to process a KYC which they will able to know the legit trader. Hopefully the team may able to do great as the project is in progression stage for the development of other up coming features.
Thia shouls be implement to avoid spammers which will use multiple accounts. Membrana's competition will be a great asset to attract many people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

Exactly, well as time goes by the spammers are rampant which they need to process a KYC which they will able to know the legit trader. Hopefully the team may able to do great as the project is in progression stage for the development of other up coming features.
This should be implement to avoid spammers which will use multiple accounts. Membrana's competition will be a great asset to attract many people.
I am looking forward for the  Global Traders Competition which will be a big competition to every people. This could affect the project's popularity.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Membrana is a great project which has so many supporters and investors that helping each other to make the project successfully acomplish their dream.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

This should be implement to avoid spammers which will use multiple accounts. Membrana's competition will be a great asset to attract many people.
I am looking forward for the  Global Traders Competition which will be a big competition to every people. This could affect the project's popularity.
I have already several times been interested in information about this contest, but unfortunately the developers have not given me any response. I would like to know in more detail the conditions of this competition.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:34:29 AM

I like this project, but are there any arrangements with the team with other exchanges? How will the staking process be carried out? I do not really understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: