Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
Yes you are right. KYC is become very important nowdays so it's necessary for all the project. And it will also helps to kñow the investor details and many things so i think this will helps to improve the project.
In my opinion, in the near future KYC will become the simplest procedure to which nobody will already pay attention and to oppose as now. Because this serious procedure is necessary for selection of qualitative community.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

A very important nuance is that the team and the project must be completely transparent. When users and investors know everything about the team, that they are honest and decent citizens, then there is a very big misunderstanding that the company will have success.
Sometimes it is hard to understand about this project but I think users & investors should know the member as well as platform.without it nothing good will come out
bober182

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

Well, now I am glad because of the good news regarding the Membrana project brought to us. They are now been in partnership with the Zeus Exchange and that says that this will really benefit the whole world. I will be looking forward for this project to make this word into reality. I believe in this promising project, and I am sure there are many people too, so goodluck to the Membrana team.

Zeus exchange still new just like Membrana and I don't know why the team choose these kind of exchange. Well, the advantage is that both seems to have a good concept which offers more benefits to their clients.

They choose Zeus exchange because the exchange is also new and they want to be the pioneer platform to be listed on that exchange. I agree on your point, both platform can benefit with each other.
Choosing an exchange which is reputed and have a more frequency of transactions and Membrana listing on such exchange will grab the attention of all the crypto participants.

That would of course be the best case scenario for Membrana but we should keep in mind that those exchanges demand a lot of fees also.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

The team should make great efforts to take a worthy place among the already existing projects of such a plan
Of course, the team must do a lot of thing more for increasing member using this platform beside mission that increasing the community, say easier than work. So this is not only the team, they need more support from everyone.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

Membrana will not have ICO, they already have beta version for their platform and anyone can use it right now and here a link to video that explains how to trade or pick a trader to manage your money. Tokens will be sold through "Digital IPO". For active community and early adopters there will be an airdrop.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
This project indeed is a trust management of digital assets so i think that there will be hardly any trust issues with the developers but they would indeed have much more profits ahead and also they would get a good amount of investors.
I'm of the same opinion as you are about the developers, but it seems to me that they still need to be sociable and answer questions.
Ah maybe they are too busy or just not heading here but either way is best they just let someone handle the thread here maybe get back to the quires here
Having someone handle this thread to answer the queries and question of the project can be helpful for project, it will also have a positive effect towards its success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Hello Membrana Team,

if you are interested in IPO Review in foreign languages, please do not hesitate to contact me. Currently I am working with some of the famous crypto youtubers from germany and turkey. These youtubers has already published their own cryptocurrency related books and had been interviewed from CNN !!
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Good platform for holding our asset. Active and responsive team, good community, huge supporter - How much of member join Membrana?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
This project indeed is a trust management of digital assets so i think that there will be hardly any trust issues with the developers but they would indeed have much more profits ahead and also they would get a good amount of investors.
I'm of the same opinion as you are about the developers, but it seems to me that they still need to be sociable and answer questions.
They are prioritizing on aiming the innovations, upgrades which drive to success of the project also they are actively monitoring on all our questions, on priority basis they may respond.
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

How are you going to distribute those tokens?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

I did not see the company's bounty from the team and of course this is her business, but there are no translations even for the main languages, even for Russian. How does the developer think to bring information to people?

I do not know what are their plans for the team regarding on this one. But it will have a bad impact on the project if they don't fix it as soon as possible. Some investors will doubt if this continues.

What we can do now is to wait what's the update about this project, maybe the team are having a good plan ahead and few days from now it will be released. And you are right bud if they continued not to fix about those feedback for sure this will lead unto that this project could not gain trust to the investors.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:50:28 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

I did not see the company's bounty from the team and of course this is her business, but there are no translations even for the main languages, even for Russian. How does the developer think to bring information to people?

I do not know what are their plans for the team regarding on this one. But it will have a bad impact on the project if they don't fix it as soon as possible. Some investors will doubt if this continues.

What we can do now is to wait what's the update about this project, maybe the team are having a good plan ahead and few days from now it will be released. And you are right bud if they continued not to fix about those feedback for sure this will lead unto that this project could not gain trust to the investors.

There is no such thing in this qorld is perfectly made. Having negative feedback is good,  why? Because it can make the project better and better.  It is one way to know how it affects to people or in the world of crypto currencies if okay or not. Sooner the project will be more near to perfect with the help of the team and people around it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

I asked, but did not see the answer to my question, how many traders can follow the strategy on the platform. In trading, someone always wins and someone loses.
Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Well I think there is no good strategy in trading bud regarding if its the stock market or crypto exchange. Everyone aims to profit from thier investment.
Everyone always tries to profit from their investment and that is the main motto behind their investment aand individually even i think the same for my investment. Also i think that membrana can surely get out investment some huge profits.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

Good platform for holding our asset. Active and responsive team, good community, huge supporter - How much of member join Membrana?
I just checked thier telegram channel and they currently have 1658 members. I suggest you join that channel too so that you can get new updates.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

I just checked thier telegram channel and they currently have 1658 members. I suggest you join that channel too so that you can get new updates.
In their telegram group, you will get many information about project especially updates and their plan. Also the members are very active.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Everyone always tries to profit from their investment and that is the main motto behind their investment aand individually even i think the same for my investment. Also i think that membrana can surely get out investment some huge profits.
I agree with you mate. Membrana project is great to invest which youbwill get big profit from it. Also the project will be successful in the early future.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

I agree with you mate. Membrana project is great to invest which youbwill get big profit from it. Also the project will be successful in the early future.
Since we are really in the different era, where technology runs as well as the evolution of the crypto currency, people tend to look for something that they can really make profits out of it. I hope more people will notice this project here in the crypto currency community as the one that can make people gain profits with the trust management of digital assets.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: