Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?

The project is only on its Alpha version, as what they have posted, the beta version is near. I think it is just a matter of time before we can fully use the platform.

Yes, there is no need to hurry since the project is still new and they are doing their best to make this project become successful. Let's wait and see how far this project can go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

I think a hundred project will be useful and more in demand here in the crypto community. The secret is that the project touches on topical issues
yves.priscilla

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

my friend sent me this project, and i see this project also has potential
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

I do not care what experience the team has, the main thing is their honesty.If they assemble and implement the project, I will trust the entire project team
I agree attitude is more important than thier experience because experience and knowledge can be acquired but attitude is embeded in you personality since you are born.
definitely, we always try to trust new projects and their development team. But in my opinion always need to communicate with the team more to find out more information about the project and understand how honest and serious these people are.
Unfortunately, this is difficult to understand. Scammers are also sociable, and then just disappear when the project ends. Therefore, one communication with the team, which will know how much the conscientious team is not enough. Other methods are also needed.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

I have read well in the whitepaper of the project, I like it very well but I know it's project team already working for development. They have some good supporter and investor. I think a secure digital assets
Yes, for me, Membrana is good project for invest. I have a question about their platform? Could we can using it at now?

The project is only on its Alpha version, as what they have posted, the beta version is near. I think it is just a matter of time before we can fully use the platform.

Well, not only time which will matter most inorder for this platform be fully functional. But the strategy and plans from the dev team of Membrana will difinitely be the basis inorder for the project achieved their goals. They need to do important things that will ensure the success of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Yes, there is no need to hurry since the project is still new and they are doing their best to make this project become successful. Let's wait and see how far this project can go.
Yes, the project has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. But still project is new and it needs some more time to improve as well as to develop their self completely. And after a certain time later not only they will achieve their goal but also they will become successful.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Wow! What a great job done Membrana team members. I am glad to have hear ad read this news here in the crypto currency community. The Membrana project really deserves to be supported and keep on watching until it reach more achievements and its success in the crypto community. I will be looking forward for more exciting update of this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

ofcourse that will take some time before they make that release hopefully after the ico have wind down and they hit softcap

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:16 PM

I really like the subtle and simple interface of the project and the concept is also pleasing.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

Well, not only time which will matter most inorder for this platform be fully functional. But the strategy and plans from the dev team of Membrana will difinitely be the basis inorder for the project achieved their goals. They need to do important things that will ensure the success of this project.
Yes, that's true, but the team is working hard and I'm sure they're working towards developing the project from every aspect and this will ensure success
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

A secure digital assets and making this project become a reliable one can really gain a lot of supporter and investors that will be an important thing to have for a project that wants to achieve a successful future.
Membrana should come up with more opportunities for the supporters so that there will be more active participant who can spread the word to all the social channels and share the information that will reap a great success.
Yes definitely,  the team should  do some advertisements and offers some token for rewards that can invite more people to join. The rewards will be good for thoose bounty hunters that will help the project to be well known and popular.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

You are right, it is also very important that they have some good strategy and plan in order for them to be more known here in this forum and other sites. The team must think about it so that they can convinced people to support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Team Membrana have proven themselves very highly, the team's experience in business is successful! Membrana provides new opportunities!
Unless the team not for the first time is engaged in cryptocurrency business? Can you provide some proofs of it? It would be desirable to look most.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Team Membrana have proven themselves very highly, the team's experience in business is successful! Membrana provides new opportunities!
Unless the team not for the first time is engaged in cryptocurrency business? Can you provide some proofs of it? It would be desirable to look most.
Most of the developers nowadays have some relation with cryptocurrency in the past, well thats how they got the idea to develop a project on blockchain. Membrana is no different, trust issues are one of the most common issues faces by every investor, whether big or small.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

I was interested in your project, but I want to know how safe your project is, in terms of whether my data will not be stolen...
This is depend on Membrana security departments, and i don't think have any bad issue with Membrana when they provide us beta version to testing.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Have a lot of problem with any digital assets platform, especially about secure problem. Which secure methods Membrana will using? And they will have professional devs team to handle any attack from competitors or someone?

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Have a lot of problem with any digital assets platform, especially about secure problem. Which secure methods Membrana will using? And they will have professional devs team to handle any attack from competitors or someone?

I think one of it is they will be using blockchain every transaction. Blockchain proves a great security way back then. Let me know if someone is knows about their methodologies in securing the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

my friend sent me this project, and i see this project also has potential
Great that you see the potential of Membrana as a project for trust management of digital assets! Hoping the potential we are seeing to this one will become a way of a successful project in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: