Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.

Great, very impressive outcome of the membrana project. As I'm so amazed on their great idea to release a beta version as early stage of their developmental stage. Hopefully the team may continue their spectacular start until the end. Congratulations to the team

Nice improvements, I really hope that team membrana will continue to develop the beta version and hopefully launch their final platform with no bugs and can run smoothly.
with more beta moving in and out and ofcourse with the constant update is a great sign that the team are working hard on this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I'm looking forward to running this platform. I know that there is social trading on forex and I'm interested to see how the team implements a similar platform.

Me too, I will wait for the official launching of membrana platform. I just hope that the dev and team will get many supporters and investors that will help them to achieve success the soonest.
If you will analyze the current traffic situation of membrana platform I think it is possible that it will succeed since theres a lot of new member s joining everyday in thier social media channels.

So it is showing that their strategy works well and probably they will be having people who will support the project. Also, the team wanted to give more information about their platform by providing us a beta version which I think people will slowly understand what is really the platform look like.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Ordinary ordinary users as far as I have understood can't test the platform? Will be able to take part only elected developers? Why it is so strict?
Perhaps, we just have to wait mate since it was written their that the live will be available soon. Anyways, it is still a good updates so far from Membrana project as this will bring more and accurate informations on how the platform works in real time. Hopefully, the beta version will bring hopes for the investors and supporters of this project to achieved the goals ahead.
Yeah, which I noticed also mate. The team doing their best as they can to make this project have a grear success in the future. Hopefully they will continue their great and tremendous start as the time goea by and striving hard for a better success on this spectacular project.

Let us get news in the project from team not often. However it is worth seeing importance of these news and everything becomes clear. Continue in the same spirit, developers. We wait for start for full check.
dortehiklo

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I'm looking forward to running this platform. I know that there is social trading on forex and I'm interested to see how the team implements a similar platform.

Me too, I will wait for the official launching of membrana platform. I just hope that the dev and team will get many supporters and investors that will help them to achieve success the soonest.
If you will analyze the current traffic situation of membrana platform I think it is possible that it will succeed since theres a lot of new member s joining everyday in thier social media channels.

So it is showing that their strategy works well and probably they will be having people who will support the project. Also, the team wanted to give more information about their platform by providing us a beta version which I think people will slowly understand what is really the platform look like.
For now it shows good supporting from the crypto community , so we see such a good traiders on a platform even on a beta version so let's see how it's gonna be on a release but developers and team will pass all levels and get a good results for a final release.
rukolksez

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

yes, nowadays huge number of investors and well-skilled traiders are using membrana for earning profit and it works well , I hope we will see good results and succesions of development of a platform in next months
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

I have been waiting for this, I thought you are going to launch a Testnet so the testing will be much faster and you can already let other participate in the platform.
molgares

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Time you so surely wait for start of the platform, probably you participated in a beta testing? If this is so, you couldn't share emotions and features of use of this platform?
Membrana discovered unique algorithm which provide wide opportunities for the users like it allows an investor to give traders an opportunity to manage funds, but not possessing the funds.
Also great safety options as for investors and also for traiders so it becomes very easy to earn money for beginners in investing and newcomers in cryptocurrency community while using Membrana so awaiting for a live version, as we see that is a well prepared dev team so for sure it will become a great money-making platform
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Time you so surely wait for start of the platform, probably you participated in a beta testing? If this is so, you couldn't share emotions and features of use of this platform?
Membrana discovered unique algorithm which provide wide opportunities for the users like it allows an investor to give traders an opportunity to manage funds, but not possessing the funds.
Also great safety options as for investors and also for traiders so it becomes very easy to earn money for beginners in investing and newcomers in cryptocurrency community while using Membrana so awaiting for a live version, as we see that is a well prepared dev team so for sure it will become a great money-making platform

Well, this is not just a money-making platform but also to help the businesses to improved more about their trust management of digital assets. Membrana team will be working hard to achieve their goals and lets see what the team can do more in the next few weeks.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
IPO will have some advantages for them? Well, first come first serve is good but if do IPO only, Membrana can reach their cap?

Softcap is minimal amount needed in order to build the product and it usually set on smart contract to refund investors automatically in case ICO doesn't hit it.
In Membrana's case, they already have product ( platform ), therefore, there is no softcap and as I said, IPO is different from ICO.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

Very interesting project. Trust Membrana Digital Resource Management This is a very good quality project, it has competetion quality with any project. I'm really interested in this project. I think Membrana is a big project.
Yeah the project looks quite interesting and also promising as per their whitepaper.the idea of project is also very unique and i think this idea of project will helps this platform for attract more and more investeros.
Exactly think the same Mate, the project looks quite interesting and they have all of their information on the white paper which is very useful for us to understand about the project. I hope the project attracts a lot of investors due to their great idea!
We also need our accounts to be highly secured in our digital economy as we are experiencing more scammers and hackers now a days, safety should be enriched with priority for the welfare of participants.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

The project has great prospects, can be used by both beginners and traders with experience, but it is necessary that users have confidence in the platform.

I think it will always depend on how the ICO will end. If it is successful then surely the team will have enough funds to develop a project for the MEMBRANA platform. Hopefully, these will not become a scam.

Membrana will not run an ICO, instead, they will do An IPO which is the distribution of shareholdings to the public, it's different from ICO.. Only active community and early adopters there will be get some through an airdrop, the rest will offer through IPO.
IPO will have some advantages for them? Well, first come first serve is good but if do IPO only, Membrana can reach their cap?

Softcap is minimal amount needed in order to build the product and it usually set on smart contract to refund investors automatically in case ICO doesn't hit it.
In Membrana's case, they already have product ( platform ), therefore, there is no softcap and as I said, IPO is different from ICO.
I don't meaning softcap or hardcap. I want mean they can raising initial cap for keep Memberana growth or not after their IPO?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

For the first time I see such a distribution of tokens. I have not yet participated in such a distribution and I hope that I will not be disappointed in this approach for investors and other users. I hope that the young team fights with this and they have very good support.
Same here, never been involved with such huge token rewards. Investors wint be disappointed with the result. Membrana is such a competitive and excellent project in the market. Their are news that this project is top of its batch. Wishing for more project achievements and success very soon.
That's great the team is really competitive enough that will make an assurance that their project, Membrana, can compete with other projects in the market and will really give benefit to its users and investors.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

oh can't thank you enough for that.this version will add more features & more way to connect to this program.so when the new features will be available
Go for launch is soon. I really want to try some new features of Membrana platform. I want to testing all function before the open released.
Not only executing the plans and running the operations will lead a success but membrana identified accurately about the economy to always aim on the advanced features and proceed with a leading change.

That's good to hear,  what they did is so good, they make sure that the membrana platform will succeed. I think it is normal to undergo testing first before implementing it so that the project will run smoothly,  i'm not talking about perfection but a good quality platform which makes people attracts and join. I'm waiting for the success of this project,  I know they can make it.
But they don't have any find out bug bounty, or maybe they have testing team. So we only can do it by ourselves Smiley.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Go for launch is soon. I really want to try some new features of Membrana platform. I want to testing all function before the open released.
Not only executing the plans and running the operations will lead a success but membrana identified accurately about the economy to always aim on the advanced features and proceed with a leading change.

That's good to hear,  what they did is so good, they make sure that the membrana platform will succeed. I think it is normal to undergo testing first before implementing it so that the project will run smoothly,  i'm not talking about perfection but a good quality platform which makes people attracts and join. I'm waiting for the success of this project,  I know they can make it.
But they don't have any find out bug bounty, or maybe they have testing team. So we only can do it by ourselves Smiley.

Did anyone use the private mod version of the website. It will be great to see here some experiences. After they launch the beta version and it works without bugs, I am sure they get more potential investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Beta version really good news for membrana paltform and all membrana participant, investor The beta version of this project is now available for us. Project team is working really well.
I agree with you, the beta version of the platform that the development team released, moves the project even more in front, as a potential investor can now see and test the platform in which he will invest funds. Thanks to the beta version of the platform and the user can check the platform and possibly point out the faults in it, and tell the developers what can be changed.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
Membrana is a great project with a good team and their team was very kind, they always be helping you every single time in the Telegram.
Thats certainly true bud, this has a good rating from ico review sites so this is a project worth investing.

Which ICO review site has rated them though? Is it a ICO review that is a well known or one of those shitty sites which are made super recently
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Releasing the beta version of this project Membrana proves that the team are really doing their best. Gaining positive outcome at the end would not be impossible in this project. I know from the start that this project would really be successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

Releasing the beta version of this project Membrana proves that the team are really doing their best. Gaining positive outcome at the end would not be impossible in this project. I know from the start that this project would really be successful.
I agree, they have a process and they really follow their roadmap which is a good sign that they don't miss any chances. This will help the project to improve and will gain more attention.
I want to test the beta version of this project to know what is the design of their platform. Can someone or it is allowed to post a picture about the beta version of Membrana?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Great, very impressive outcome of the membrana project. As I'm so amazed on their great idea to release a beta version as early stage of their developmental stage. Hopefully the team may continue their spectacular start until the end. Congratulations to the team

Nice improvements, I really hope that team membrana will continue to develop the beta version and hopefully launch their final platform with no bugs and can run smoothly.
with more beta moving in and out and ofcourse with the constant update is a great sign that the team are working hard on this
This simply means that they are serious in building thier platform. They want to make sure that there are no glitches and bugs before fully launching it online.
cashberycoin.com

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

As i understand, we waiting KYC today, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: