Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

This platform is great. I’ve seen in their whitepaper that they will be promoting blockchain technology which educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology, hosting forums and summits, creating university scholarship and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology. I like this charity you will be doing for the sake of other people.

what kind of charity are you talking sir?
as i seen that white paper they are YES very nice but this is not for charity
you need to be educated and know what are you doing for you to earn.
Loveydovey mentioned that they will be creating university scholarship and educating the people about the benefits of blockchain technology so i guess it explains the word charity if it will be for free and since it is also a scholarship. Good no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
Merited by Joemzz31 (2)

Who knows if these informations are kept private by xbrick.

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

i think the blockchain technology will takes place in terms of that kind of issue because in every transaction there will be a series of numbers that will be given,
if every this kind of issue will occur in the future of xbrick for me this can be tracked.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

This is a real problem in this industry because identity theft is widespread nowdays.
This can be a security issue too on their platform. Is their project and developers can be worth to trust or not?

i think the blockchain technology will takes place in terms of that kind of issue because in every transaction there will be a series of numbers that will be given,
if every this kind of issue will occur in the future of xbrick for me this can be tracked.

There will be a price record whenever you buy and sell tokens, however xbrick exchange could have a massive adoption by traders around the world with alots of feature. I wish they can add 50 coins in their 1st month,
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

"World-class Crypto Currency Exchange- Xbrick Exchange"
An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

if we are going to talk about the security in terms of exchanging platform, think xbrick is one of those project that has a good and trusted project developers. thank you in advance to  the xbrick project
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.

In order for the crypto market be accepted by the government, they should follow what's written on the law. So just like banks, even if they are really in a different field, as long as money is involved then they should follow the KYC regulation.

Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

An exchange platform came from Sydney, Australia where the core members are previously senior position at various ASX listed entities.

The platform of Xbrick Exchange is quiet simple. But because of its simplicity, it can solve the real problems that the traders facing off in exchange such as security and liquidity.
I think it is the answer to our prayers, to have a better exchange in the world of crypto currency now. We all know that there are lot of exchange out there and only a few of them is we trusted, and now there are additional one whom i think that make us safe and secured after using it.

as long as we are not having this for a daily trading.
we can't be sure of the security they have.
they will have your information and some tokens on their website.
they were not attacked yet.
many big exchange has their security tighten but still got hacked.
I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

How many coins can list in Xbrick Exchange? I don't think it can list all of the top listed coins since it needs a high amount of market cap. If ever, does Xbrick Exchange will list some NEP-5 tokens? I want to know it because some new existing exchanges are hardly to list coin alligned in NEO smart contract.

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:57 PM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

I think you have misunderstanding with my reply sir. I am just asking the relevance of the name of Xbrick to its purpose as exchange. Well, I will not judge an exchange that planned and improved by former senior members in Sydney, Australia. There's no way to judge this project since it can be successful as what others did.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I remember what happened in etherdelta recently. A lot of user lose their money in that exchange because the core system of ED was intercepted by the hackers. I think every Exchange has its own weakness and we should always be ready with our funds because a lot of them are not secured.
Absolutely! We cannot tell how secure an exchange has, even all of exchanges have security features. We can't tell when and how hackers destroy the system of an exchange because even the strongest algorithms can crack by genius hackers. We don't know how are funds secured in an exchange. All of them are possible in hacking, but I think Xbrick Exchange will become the safest exchange someday since the team developers of this project have already experienced in cryptocurrency.
We cannot sure if Xbrick Exchange is really safe unless it will run for atleast 5 to 10 consecutive years without any interception of hackers. I believe that there is no assurance in an exchange, and if it were so, it is just 50%. In other words, we can't hide and secure using internet.
Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:03 AM

Just believe the system just like any other exchange. But remember that all exchanges are 3rd party users. What i recommended is we need to get hard wallet to use or you can buy cold storage wallet like trezor/nano ledger to keep your coins safe if you have alot of tokens to keep.
Yea right the moment you keep your coins in a cold storage wallet is like you keeping your self in trouble. Xbrick Exchange is really safe to use coz they have high security platform but remember that we don't hold the system so better keep in touch with your wallet with private keys. however if they can give offer like web wallet then probably this exchange could be the next star.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

In what way "Xbrick" name relevant to its purpose, since it was an exchange? Does Xbrick will similar to building of blocks? I don't think it is an ideal question but most of the time, we need to know what are the significance of a certain project. If I will buy XBC (Native Coin of Xbrick), what are the benefits that I will get?

It's not all about the name of the token or the project but the services and the vision it wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency world.
Just remember the saying "Don't judge the book by its cover". The only thing matters are what this project trying to achieve.

what ever happen to the project even they have successful ICO,
what important is to gather more users to be on their platform.
this is very important as this will be the foundation of their volume.
can we use XBC as a transfer fee? like BNB to get 50% discount.

i think that the ICO of the xbrick project will be successful to their launching soon, because of their platform on which we can now know when is the right time for exchanging and trading.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

KYC is important because it ensures that the user of the platform is a real person. KYC is normally for banks to ensure that there is no money laundering involved in transactions as well as to monitor client behavior. As of now, there are no laws with regards to requiring it with crypto currency exchanges but their expected trend is that it will soon be regulated, and those who are not doing it would have to comply.
But banks is different from cryptocurrency exchange. I disagree to have a KYC since it was just delaying our transferring of funds from another wallet in a rapid manner. What if I don't have a legal ID because I am just 19 years of age? Yes, I don't have yet a government ID right now since my driver license was expired last year, but I want to use an exchange. So it means, all of exchange are for the people who have ID's only. No way, I have my funds too.
I don't think delay would be an issue since the wp says:
The entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
Having no ID though would be an issue. Even students have IDs.
Anyway, the main idea about their KYC based on the wp is:
Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

No offense on this team, You've done great on this project the concept and other things rather problems that you might give solution but can you give us a presentable Whitepaper like others do. Why people give interest on your project if it was not presentable at all. One of the reason why people got interested in project is their presentable marketing whitepapers and illustrations. Just saying this to make you more powerful. Nice job on this team, just saying my opinion on your Whitepaper.

They already represented their whitepaper well and it consists all the thing they want to achieve on their project.
And this is not their Final whitepaper so it can be only their experimental or preliminary whitepaper so they can easily adapt and change the platform's mistake.
I also think the current whitepaper is enough. It represents the company and their platform well enough as of now. All their plans are there. All the advantages of choosing them over other exchanges are there. The reason to buy their coin is there.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

There will be a price record whenever you buy and sell tokens, however xbrick exchange could have a massive adoption by traders around the world with alots of feature. I wish they can add 50 coins in their 1st month,
Therefore, when using the platform, the speed and scope of global transactions are guaranteed to be the best. But then there are security and security issues for the transaction. But blockchain technology to ensure this problem . Hopefully the team will continue efforts to promote the exciting service that the project has set.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

as per my own the name xbrick comes from the word exchange as what the xbrick project is doing and the brick i thing that it is in  terms of connections like the building blocks.
Bricks stands for blocks for sure for they will be working on blocks as an exchange.  Well if he buys XBC you can trade it in xbrick itself and upon trading you will be entitled for 50% discount on transaction fees in the platform.
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Brand manager? A brand name is established through time and cryptocurrency is a very fast paced industry. There is also a stiff competition with regards to the many exchanges, there are those who are loyal to the older exchanges as well as so many new exchanges developing all around. For them to establish their brand name, they should be something unique, different in a way that they would be one of the top choices if not the best.
And in what way do you think XBrick will be different to unmatch the leading exchanges right now that have already built a good name as time passed by? Do you think Xbrick will be better than them?
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

XBrick high-performance trading engine has the capability of processig more than 2 million orders a second.

This is huge and really fast. Will you be the only exchange/trading platform having this capacity so fast in trading?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I wonder how could you catch investors. I cannot see anything from your thread aside from few informations about the project? When will there be updates and where by the way is the link to your white paper?
Hey ya! If you are really interested i think you better exert some effort to find out so you’ll also be surprised. This thread may seem to be simple but guess what? They have gems inside if you will just to push a little more harder to find out.  Cheesy. Funny right? Because i was also like you until i happened to stumble on their site. Their site is running. I mean the exchange.

there are many links to research.
there are website, white papers and more.
they also have telegram
you will not gain anything good if you will just bark here like that. sorry for the words.
Why rude? We forgot this is an announcement thread and the person is expecting to see a detailed announcement about the project, otherwise readers will just think this project is a joke if they provide only part of the informations of the project they are announcing.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Based upon the whitepaper, I can say that this project can run 10 days ICO because I saw in the roadmap that Xbrick Exchange Project was already started 2 years from now. Since 2016, the team had planned to make an exchange that is secure and efficient in the world of cryptocurrency. As of now, they will launch the public sale for the project. In short, this project is nearly to success. Assume that 10 day run is enough for a project like this.
The project is able to follow their roadmap and they were able to launch the exchange platform already. The platform is already active and being used for trading. If they continue to perform like this and are able to launch improvements in the platform as said in the roadmap, they will definitely achieve success.
Well their are many crypto exchange now, but we dont know if all of that has a secure services, and thats why we want a project that can be like this whereas they can give the transparency of their company on how they can trade and at the same time can help in the implementing the project of xbrick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: