Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

Any update anyone? Their site is disabled at the moment, i dont see any details written about their ICO even. Can’t believe this thread been abandoned for more than a month already.
I also been to their ICO site  but it was also disabled. I wondered what happened? I hope it is not a scam
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

As i read on the early pages on the white paper of xbricks project is One of the platform of the xbricks project is to educate the people in the society about the blockchain technology itself,
what is the role of the blockchain technology and what is the meaning of the blockchain technology,
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I watch the video of Xbrick recently, I don't know if it was an official video or not. But I was impressed by how the person talk and explain the video in just couple of minutes. The video clearly elaborate how does Xbrick exchange works. Aside from saying that this is a decentralized exchange, what do we expect in Xbrick?
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

There is no information yet about the token sale. I followed you on your telegram group. Hence, I can't see any updates regarding to this project. I was happy because the token sale will just run for 10 days. Goodluck xbrick exchange, the exchange of the future.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

Any update anyone? Their site is disabled at the moment, i dont see any details written about their ICO even. Can’t believe this thread been abandoned for more than a month already.
I also been to their ICO site  but it was also disabled. I wondered what happened? I hope it is not a scam

Try this links to contact the mods and devs of Xbrick.io

Let's start building the community!
Join the Xbrick telegram channel here:
https://t.me/XBrick_GLOBAL

Xbrick twitter account:
https://twitter.com/XBrick_Exchange

Xbrick LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/xbrick/

ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

According to their whitepaper they are going to list mBtc on their platform this will help the trader in terms of confusion, misclick in transacting bitcoin. This can help traders and give them ease because of inputting many decimal places or zero on their order price wont be a problem anymore.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

I never an exchange project whitepaper can be as detailed as XBrick whitepaper. I’ve read other Exchange project whitepapers and i learned about an exchange remained in my mined but i never thought there could be more to an Exchange.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:20:25 AM

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Wow! so they have a stop orders and limit orders this exchange could be the next Bittrex. Binance don't have this thing. If this project is successful it will be feature in social media network and blogs. But according to their whitepaper they have a 5 star ratings which is highliy recommended.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

Quoted from Whitepaper:

With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:29:36 AM

Quoted from Whitepaper:

Xbrick is highly recommended platform exchange, i'm a trader i know what's good and bad for an exchange if you're an experienced trader this is for you, Xbrick is a fully functional exchange if this goes live. User friendly features is good for everyone especially for newbies.
XBrick is able to ensure the trade orders are processed without lagging to provide an ultra-fast and smooth trading experience. Based on this memory matching engine technology plus the 2 million per second high-performance order matching system. Compare it to other exchanges that can give you a better experience.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: