Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...

Still not much info about this project, but this seems interesting to know.
I'll look forward for another completed info with all the good news from the project.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atarah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

I like the platform of the xbricks' project because based on what i have read in the white paper of the xbricks project platform is that
the developers wants to reduce the cases of money laundering and scamming in the crypto currency world.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

So based on what it is written in the white paper of the xbricks project is that they want to "tightened" the identity  or the identification,
so mean to say that there's already a solution to the problem in terms of scamming because if this will be tightened therefore the scammers will be lessen
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

XBrick is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange. Xbrick's platform has a high-performance engine just like KuCoin exchange. It can process more than 2 million orders per second. So it is guaranteed that there is no delay in the whole process. Supports KYC for the purpose of Anti-Money Laundering regulation.

Why KYC seems to be so important? Almost every crypto exchange now requires KYC for you to be able to withdraw your funds. Personally, I am not totally in favor of it because it doesn't match the anonymity feature of cryptocurrency. I find inconvenient when I am just going to withdraw a small amount.

KYC policies have been more extensive and they are very important in financial institutions. Because of corruption, terrorist financing, and prevalent money laundering, KYC process have now been a vital tool to avoid illegal transactions. This will ensure that the financial institution is doing business with its customers legally.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

The mission of the xbrick project will be helphul for the crypto currency insustry, becasue as the bitcoin increases its value there will be lots of scammers who.
will wa.ant to fraud your money and investments in the cryotko currency and as what have the xbrick shown in their platform that they will reduce the numbers of scamers in cryptoindustry
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

Hi! When will this thread be updated? I can see that its been long since it was posted. I want to know more details about the project and i cannot see even a link to the whitepaper here. Anyone?

This is a pre ann thread, so I think they will be making another ann thread. Even their wp is preliminary (https://xbc.xbrick.io/doc/Whitepaper%20(Preliminary).pdf), so, I think they will be writing up more about the project in the future, the only question is when. They have updates on their website regarding the project: https://www.xbrick.io/ and here: https://xbrick.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000311691-Announcement
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Will XBrick be as credible and trustworthy as other leading exchanges around the globe right now? I can see you still have no details written about the project in your thread. I hope to see it soon so i can decide whether to invest in this project or not.
Their preliminary whitepaper stated the top exchanges around the world, they also said that they will be based on them and address current issues they see on those existing exchanges. Not sure about the credible and trustworthy part but I think they will be better since they are planning to address security, speed/performance while being user friendly.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

When will the main announcement be posted?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

As per my own understanding, i think that With the help of the xbrick project platform the world of cryptocurrency will soon be known and be accepted by the different governments in the different countries across the globe. I am so excited to witness its success.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

There are a lot of issues or cases in the cryptocurrency industry on of this is that many bitcoins wete being hacked and stolen but the xbrick project wabt to reduce and also eliminate those theft and hackers of bitcoins.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

a new exchange to offer a fast trading,
everything will be perfect but the people in the community want to have an exchange with volumes.
this is the big wall to face. i hope they can get into it.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

XBrick has a world-class technical team. Partnering with professional advisers and sophisticated investors, and based on a well-developed trading system, XBrick is building a platform for high quality blockchain-based assets to create a secure, reliable, and efficient global crypto currency exchange.

XBrick’s high-performance trading engine is capable of processing more than 2 million orders a second.

XBrick has teamed up with our strategic partner LiquidAlpha, who are seasoned traders and developers with more than a decade of market making and high frequency trading experiences. Together we have been developing a sophisticated technology which continuously scans and gathers tradable liquidity from channels around the world to form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) that displays the best market prices and depth for XBrick’s users, as well as a Dynamic Liquidity Providing Engine (DLPE) which is designed to automatically provide liquidity for our users when needed.

The XBrick team is comprised of blockchain supporters with a deep sense of social responsibility. Consequently, in addition to offering you the services set out in this paper, we will also be endeavoring to promote blockchain technology, which may include educating the public on the benefits of blockchain, hosting global blockchain forums and summits, creating university scholarships, and encouraging researchers to explore blockchain technology.

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick welcomes such increased regulation which is likely to enhance the market position of sophisticated platforms that exhibit strong corporate governance. An area of regulation that is likely to be subject to early regulatory tightening is in relation to customer identification and the prevention of money laundering. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required by Australian regulation, despite XBrick not currently being subject to Australian anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations.

Stay tuned!
More updates will be posted here...

Still not much info about this project, but this seems interesting to know.
I'll look forward for another completed info with all the good news from the project.

That's tight maaldaz, i also need some information regarding ti this project, but for me one thing is for sure,
the xbricks project is interesting because of its platforms that will reduce scammers.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform: https://www.xbrick.io/
They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

This is an exchange platform, anticipate that listing of coins might happen. I don't know where you get this data but as far as I know, ICO (exchange platform) can launch their project if they are successful. As what I saw at the official website, it seems like Xbrick is working right now. I will sign up in their website later on.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!
So if that's the case we can asure that there will be no delay while it is in process. I want to support this kind of project
Sean25pogi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.
Many exchanges have a complicated process to verify users and a long registration approval process. Many of them are unable to respond quickly to customer inquiries or important issues. I can't name them but some of them are big exchanges and well known platform, I hope the customer service are open 24/7 in the next few months coz the whole crypto will having a mass adoption.

I must agree with you ZeidFreak that some of the exchage companies are having some oroblems when it comes to verification process or in approval process mostly in costumers' sevice,
i wish that the xbricks' ptoject will give us a service that will cope up to the costumers' inqueries and concerns
Sean25pogi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

The mission of the xbrick project will be helphul for the crypto currency insustry, becasue as the bitcoin increases its value there will be lots of scammers who.
will wa.ant to fraud your money and investments in the cryotko currency and as what have the xbrick shown in their platform that they will reduce the numbers of scamers in cryptoindustry

That is one of the xbricks' main agenda, to reduce or to eliminate the scammers in the crypto currency industry
because as we have observed as much as the coins increases their value the number of scammers are increasing too.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

The xblock wants to increased and have a more clearer rules and regulation to the crypto currencies and its exchanges.
The xbricks wants the cryptocurrency industry to have a good and stong governance  to the crypto world.
I wonder how many Cryptocurrency pair to USD,BTC,ETH and their own token. I'm very confident that they will easily reach the hardcap coz this is a very exciting exchange platform and from the word itself World class crypto currency exchange. I hope by next year the overall traders could reach 1B volume.

You are right benalexis12 because of the xbricks' agenda which reducing the numbers of scammers i am sure that the xbricks project will reasch their hard cap soon.
I am so excited to witness their success. I will keep an eye on the xbricks project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: