Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
vivuta120

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

There are a lot of issues or cases in the cryptocurrency industry on of this is that many bitcoins wete being hacked and stolen but the xbrick project wabt to reduce and also eliminate those theft and hackers of bitcoins.
XBrick adopts advanced cyber security measures which we don't know about and are not specified. Having security measures does not fully guarantee protection from hackers. They need to ensure that they are always updating their security and ensure that they have the latest technology.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.
reme.auditor

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Wow! The xbricks' project can accomodate more than two millon orders per second?! Sounds great!

Yes, they should have a very powerful server and a very good program. I'm still reading the whitepaper but I'm hoping that this project will help in fast exchanges of crypto currency.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Another issue is about the poor trading  system that is another issues in the crypto currency world, when we say poor trading i think it talks about the exchanges of the crypto currency babsed on block chain technology.

nope, that is not the issue with poor trading.
we value first the VOLUME of the trading.
buy and sell support this is the basic need of any exchange.
the bigger the volume the more audience it gets.
will xbrick an exchange that has zero fee?
You must be kidding. Is there an exchange that has zero fees?  Ah in moving their own token from wallet to wallet maybe they will not require payment but for other cryptocurrency it could never be free.
XBrick is an exchange platform. Exchange platforms revenue mainly would be from trading fees and withdrawal fees. From the wp:
Trading currently ranges from 0.10% to 0.15% of the executed amount.

These are the sources for  XBrick income based on the whitepaper
1. Trading fee
2. Withdrawal fee
3. Listing fee
4. Token sale commission
5. Other Sources

We can only hope that the trading fees will be reduced, but the trading platform will need to have its source of fund to continue its operations.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:59 PM

Lack of supervision is one of the issues or problem of the bitcoin industry because of this issue there are several of investors who was being a victim of theft  and being scammed
but through the help the of the xbrick project platform the bitcoins and also the investments  will matter the most,  because it is the investmebt of the people.
Well, XBrick platform is designed to create a secure and efficient blockchain based assets. Nothing to worry about that kind of things because they can secure all traders in their token, imagine they can process more than 2million orders in just a second.

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

I believe that XBrick is not a unique project since there are already different existing exchange platform for crypto currencies. XBrick's computing power is really shocking. I just hope that it will become a reality. I have seen a lot of ICO lately. Looking forward to this project.
Yes, there are lot of crypto currency exchange out there, but XBrick offer a good and most reliable and secured exchange which is they can help investors to find better exchange that can gave them more benefits and less transaction fees.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

This is great for those people who are trying to make a large number of sell/buy order.
But how can they make it? I don't know if its possible or impossible to make that large quantity of order on their platform.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:54 PM

I've been pleased with my project, I've made investments and are looking forward to its further development
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Lack of supervision results in possibility of internal theft. XBrick is not immune to internal fraud and currently have no declarations with regards to internal supervision that they will be implementing. In case internal theft happens, it might be detected quickly but there is a possibility that they may not be recovered.
This is one of the features that I want in Xbrick exchange. It will secure the traders from internal theft, it will help us to become comfortable that our funds (specially, our bitcoins) will not lose just because there are hackers who will steal our investments.

PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

This is a great new journey, and new exchanges are emerging, which will change the status of the existing exchanges. I am looking forward to the new model to adapt to this fast-growing industry.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fantasyclose

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

Yes, they should have a very powerful server and a very good program. I'm still reading the whitepaper but I'm hoping that this project will help in fast exchanges of crypto currency.

Not only their server must be fast but also their crew or customer service crew must be fast to reply all of their users inquiries cause this is will help their project to be more user friendly to those newbie who will use their platform.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

Lack of supervision results in possibility of internal theft. XBrick is not immune to internal fraud and currently have no declarations with regards to internal supervision that they will be implementing. In case internal theft happens, it might be detected quickly but there is a possibility that they may not be recovered.
This is one of the features that I want in Xbrick exchange. It will secure the traders from internal theft, it will help us to become comfortable that our funds (specially, our bitcoins) will not lose just because there are hackers who will steal our investments.

XBrick do run on blockchain so transactions and exchanges should be traceable. However internal fraud is something else. Companies do face such risk. It is a matter of internal control and security from XBrick's part. A company who can cater 2 Million orders per second is be expected to have a good security feature and internal control.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required.
Reference
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3120918.msg32260864#msg32260864

This means that user of XBrick will need to be fully identified. Will this not be a downside at the moment since many bitcoin traders would like to maintain anonymity. Crypto currencies like Bitcoin are decentralized currencies, although the technology and the crypto currencies itself has been accepted by people and companies, there are still those who are reluctant in joining since the nature of crypto currencies in general is very volatile. Existing bitcoin traders also like to maintain their identities in secret to avoid prejudice from other people and the law. Some countries do still not accept bitcoin or has strict regulation regarding trading of bitcoin and similar crypto currency. It is to be expected that governments will try to regulate crypto currencies but if we will stand with this belief the idea of being a decentralized currency is defeated. As such, I think its best for XBrick to have its user the discretion to put his true identity on XBrick platform.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

XBlock expects increased global regulation of crypto currencies and the exchanges on which they trade. XBrick has sought to partially future-proof its operations in this regard by implementing customer identification procedures that are greater than currently required.
Reference
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3120918.msg32260864#msg32260864

This means that user of XBrick will need to be fully identified. Will this not be a downside at the moment since many bitcoin traders would like to maintain anonymity. Crypto currencies like Bitcoin are decentralized currencies, although the technology and the crypto currencies itself has been accepted by people and companies, there are still those who are reluctant in joining since the nature of crypto currencies in general is very volatile. Existing bitcoin traders also like to maintain their identities in secret to avoid prejudice from other people and the law. Some countries do still not accept bitcoin or has strict regulation regarding trading of bitcoin and similar crypto currency. It is to be expected that governments will try to regulate crypto currencies but if we will stand with this belief the idea of being a decentralized currency is defeated. As such, I think its best for XBrick to have its user the discretion to put his true identity on XBrick platform.

This is a very nice analysis on XBrick and crypto currencies being regulated in the future. I do agree with you that the user should have an option if they want to use their true identity in the XBrick platform since blockchain it self runs with cryptology. Also if you read the full article, the company is based in Australia and may not necessarily be applicable to all. XBrick will run on a global scale and should consider policies of other countries as well. Currently to use Bitcoin in real life we still need to exchange it with fiat currency and government try to regulate the exchange of crypto to fiat. It is good to think in advance but its practical to be able to adopt to changes as time goes by.
nomopoly_official

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

You guys have an interesting project which has a huge potential. All the details are clearly explained. Nomopoly Team wishes you all the best to succeed - you deserve it Smiley
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

Xbrick is an exchange platform, how are you differ from the old and famous exchanges such as binance, kucoin and Bittrex? Do you have any deeper information regarding with your project? I will wait till your whitepaper and video will release. Thanks.
This is just PRE-ANN and no one can answer you yet rather than the moderator of XBRICK exchange. There is no update regarding with this new ICO but I already seen it in a medium and view their telegram group. As what I discovered, Xbrick will just run only for 10 consecutive days. I am bit interested because of that information, but I don't think that it will be followed by the team.
10 days of ICO? This thread was made long time ago but still, there is no update in this announcement thread. I think that Xbrick will extend their ICO because 10 days are not enough for a project to become successful. Xbrick is an exchange platform and I think it needs a big amount just to launch their exchange. The amount they needed can't be filled in just a couple of days. Maybe, this is just starting and they will announce for extension anytime.
It's just pre-sale and they divided it into two I think, it will last until 06/01 according to their site. Their project is not dependent on the tokensale. They have already launched the exchange platform last year.

If the exchange platform is already running then this is a good investment right? Some projects need to have their ICO successful before they can start the development stage of their project. Maybe this is just an additional promotion for people to use XBrick platform as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

XBrick ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/xbrick

Based on this ICO has ended May 5? Is this correct? I checked XBC website and ICO will end on May 31, 2018. Whoever manages icomarks.com should correct the info on their website. This might mislead potential investors of the project thinking that it has already ended while in fact it is still ongoing. The rating is good at 7.5 average getting a perfect 10 on Team proof. This is a good indication for investors.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

XBrick ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/xbrick

Based on this ICO has ended May 5? Is this correct? I checked XBC website and ICO will end on May 31, 2018. Whoever manages icomarks.com should correct the info on their website. This might mislead potential investors of the project thinking that it has already ended while in fact it is still ongoing. The rating is good at 7.5 average getting a perfect 10 on Team proof. This is a good indication for investors.

What will end on May 31, 2018 is the Pre-sale only. Public sale will be officially launch on June 11, 2018. Its best to buy during Pre-sale since the exchange during pre-sale is higher compared to the public sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: