Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

From time to time, XBrick selects crypto currencies it considers to
be high quality to be listed for trading. XBrick may charge a listing
fee.

i wonder how they will rate the future listing of the token.
how will htey screen them and how much they will collect from that team.
im pretty sure it is a low budget for now but how will they change it in the future.
i hope they will not just collect and collect. and make sure that best of the best will be listed.
no scam token!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Despite not being regulated by Australia’s anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism
financing regulations, XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering
ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. We put significant effort
into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements.

The ID verification system utilized is cutting edge as XBrick has designed appropriate
ID checks for users that take into account source country local identification documents.

User experience is a high priority for XBrick so our website is straightforward for new
users to register and use. New users can fill out their personal information online and
the system will connect to global databases and run real time verification online. The
entire registration and verification process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.

Whitepaper page: 22

This is to show how fast you can make KYC or verification of your identification
5 minutes is really fast.
KYC procedures have been a topic in this project since from the start and I think it is good to move on right now. All of us knows already that Xbrick wants to verify every user that will use their exchange. They want an assurance that all people are legitimate and far away from any case. Some of us don't want that policy but we can't do anything rather than to follow.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Arent they too hasty on building up their exchange platform ? Because as I see that the ico sale will only last for 10 days. But if they have a reasonable, honest and well presented project I think it will succeed.
They already have the exchange platform running: https://www.xbrick.io/

They are still to add DLPE and GCOB to it. It's easy for this project to become successful since they were able to follow their roadmap and were not dependent on the tokensale for the actual exchange app, unlike other projects where they only launch mvps or none at all.

Correct, i think they given a chance to the traders to buy their token to use as transaction fee so that the users may have a discount like what is listed in their white paper at almost 50%, that is a big help to the traders so i think its better to buy it now so that the users will get those benefit.

Its good to buy a lot of XBC token for now to guarantee your 50% less on  transaction fee for using their exchange. The use of XBC for transaction fee will be default for using their exchange but if you use other cryptocurrency for paying the transaction fee you will pay more transaction fee than the discounted 50% for using XBC on your trades.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

Initially XBC will be hosted in the Ethereum system. Over time the technical
team will develop a new and independent public blockchain for XBC, at which
point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
become the only token used for all applications and transactions in this new
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

There will be 50 percent available in token sale.
presale + ICO = 500,000,000 TOKEN (XBC)
i hope that this is another trick like others! and the 45% will be handle good.
well if you see there is 5% missing, that is for the bounty pay-out.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

point it will be withdrawn from the Ethereum system. In this situation, XBC will
blockchain.

This is one of the good part for the Xbrick they will part ways on the ethereum blockchain to get their own Blockchain system that will focus on XBC and can be used for all the applications on their exchange in their newly created blockchain.

this project is very ambitious, and it's a good thing that the team has high dreams for Xbrick. atleast they will try to do their best to compete with other exchanges. It won't be an easy fight but definitely worth trying to fight for.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

Xbrick will be selective on the tokens that they will introduce on their platform.

Only the strong and have a huge potential will be on Xbrick's Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, if that's there basis for sure the quality of each coins that will be list on xbrick exchange platform will become highly potential in the near

future. and it could be like in the future same as the bigger exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and others.

Every exchange has some token and coins that are not really good.
If exchange like XBRICK will not let some tokens and coins on their platform.
where will they be listed? aren't they need to have the opportunity to be listed on a major exchange?
this will not be healthy for the whole crypto community if they will not give chance for the low once.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

blockchain.

this project is very ambitious, and it's a good thing that the team has high dreams for Xbrick. atleast they will try to do their best to compete with other exchanges. It won't be an easy fight but definitely worth trying to fight for.

I can see XBRICK as KUCOIN before.
they will be on the same path in the near future.
it is not bad to be ambitious as long as you have the guts and power to make it.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

blockchain.

there are many thing to wait with XBRICK.
their website and exchange is working now but that will not end there.

XBrick supports multiple user interfaces, including:
• WEB Explorer
• Android Interface
• IOS Interface
• H5 Mobile Explorer
• PC Interface
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

The 5% will be allocated for the bounty pay-out right do they do any campaign here in bitcointalk or only on the social media sites?
What if they don't reach their desired Soft cap or hard cap will they burn unsold token like other projects do or they will just continue to use the unsold Token?

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

The 5% will be allocated for the bounty pay-out right do they do any campaign here in bitcointalk or only on the social media sites?
What if they don't reach their desired Soft cap or hard cap will they burn unsold token like other projects do or they will just continue to use the unsold Token?

They have bounty thread here in bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3596575.0 <- link for bounty.
they don't have the signature campaign if you are looking for that.
their bounty is just for 2 weeks.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

blockchain.

it is not bad to be ambitious as long as you have the guts and power to make it.

The developers and the crew behind this project got the guts to continue the project even if it will fail. They got a lot of future potential even if they don't have enough budget they still launch the trading site that is currently running for now. But im still looking for this project to success so we can have a decent exchanger that will list a good and high quality token so we won't worry about the scam that's been revolving a long time in the cryptocurrency exchanges.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Every exchange has some token and coins that are not really good.
If exchange like XBRICK will not let some tokens and coins on their platform.
where will they be listed? aren't they need to have the opportunity to be listed on a major exchange?
this will not be healthy for the whole crypto community if they will not give chance for the low once.

i hate to see coins being prejudged, i have seen some coins that looks like going no where initally and just literally throwing away their coins as airdrop, but after sometime you will be even more surprised to see that it is being develop much better than those coins you think had a great team and that would do a great job but unfortunately did not.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

They have bounty thread here in bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3596575.0 <- link for bounty.
they don't have the signature campaign if you are looking for that.
their bounty is just for 2 weeks.

Thank you for giving a link for the bounty campaign of this project. Im also looking for their bitcointalk signature campaign but when i visited the thread they are only holding Social and video/blog campaign.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

Where comes the 45% of the pie? Will you please give to us the missing one? Bounty Hunters are the reason why a coin dumps in an exchange. Expect that when XBC finally launch, bounty hunters will sell their token in low value. It really affects the price since 5% of the total token will allocate in bounty.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

blockchain.

The developers and the crew behind this project got the guts to continue the project even if it will fail. They got a lot of future potential even if they don't have enough budget they still launch the trading site that is currently running for now. But im still looking for this project to success so we can have a decent exchanger that will list a good and high quality token so we won't worry about the scam that's been revolving a long time in the cryptocurrency exchanges.

it is good to see  a team of young visionaries creating a project that will challenge the current exchanges running in the market. They have seen the previous exchanges and know what the pros and cons, now they will have to build a better exchange with Xbrick, an exchange that could possibly be one of the top exchangers crypto enthusiast and traders will love.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

With the popularity of cryptocurrency, trading platforms are very in demand right now. As an investor, I want a trading platform that is trusted and secured. The security is one that I want to consider the most before I put my digital coins. Because we know there are a lot of hacked issues reported. Many users lose their million worth of digital assets because of lack of security.

It would be wise no to keep too much btc and other cryptos on exchanges. Just put those that you plan to trade and keep those tokens that you plan to hodl in an external wallet. Cyber attacks don't have a schedule to follow, they will attack anytime and strike anywhere. It is our own responsibility to take care of our crypto assets and pray we don't get caught on those nasty hacking situations.

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

Xbrick is an exchange wallet that you can store your coins safe and sound. Traders will enjoy a discount for Tx fees while trading if they have Xbrick token on their account. Having a secured trading platform like Xbrick will make us at ease about our digital money stored in it.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: