Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

Too many participants joining in bounty campaigns nowadays because they know that it is very profitable. It is also the way to promote their ICO by bounty campaign to be popular to people also on investors
Not only that, it is possible that 1 People control many account?
So, when talking about Bounty, The most important thing is information and grab your moment as quick as possible. Or you will overlapped by Alt-acoount.
About limitation of participant, i think it needed because Payment will have small value and Controlling report will difficult.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

the more that the new course will create more competition and raises the less acceptable results. If the allocation of bounty a lot then it doesn't matter if a little bit is certainly would reduce revenue. indeed currently the more bounty than following the first election policy, participants could follow a bounty is great for applying, so it could make the participants write a quality post.
The popularity of bounty all over the world has made marks in people's lives. Glad to know that despite others suspicion, still many people choose to join bounties for they know what it can bring to their lives and to others. The more people willing to join bounty the more chances crypto world will grow and more big opportunities will be opened. Together as one we can make this crypto as bigger as it can be if we all unite and help each other not only for its success but for all.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

I think you got it all wrong. Bounty campaigns is one of the reason for an ICO to be successful. Hunters spread the word out do the public may know about a certain ICO and invest on it. We promote the ICO or any project, same concept of the commercials or ads that you see everywhere.
ICOs only assign a small percentage of its token for the campaigns, so you don't need to worry about the income it will create from the actual investors.

Javelie

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

It looks like you are worried about your personal profit in the bounty campaign. For the investor and the campaign itself, a large number of participants is the success of the project. How much each member of the bounty will receive is not important for the campaign. Now many automated programs and multi-accounts, bounty campaigns in the usual way for us die. Soon there will be 2-3 participants from 1000-2000 bots, and then the campaigns themselves will do it.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

This is why i am not really joining bounty campaign which has a of participants because it might ended up not very well,your stakes will be lessen if those hunters are doing multiple accounts surely these will only give you less to nothing,smaller bounties will less participants are better than joining big bounties with a lot of partcipants.

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

Yes its correct day by day we are looking increasing of participant in the bounties but it’s not a big deal.

Because mostly campaign require weekly reports & some campaigns make some limits for there participant.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

I think it's worth limiting some companies to their rank and merit, but not everything else will be unfair to the younger members, I'm sure that we need a certain algorithm to arrange all! I've seen that some managers limit campaigning by rank and everyone is eager to participate in these campaigns!
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

I know its a little hard for the hunters today to get decent amount of bounties,and im sure bounty campaign needs to be limited to that people will still be able to enjoy these bounties,crowded campaign isnt really going to be profitable unless you are using multiple accounts in one campaign which would be risky and you could ba banned.

Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

We already have  a regulation in the form of merit, but I think the amount of bounty participants will continue to grove, and ICO nowadays are becoming less and less profitable Sad
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Participants nowadays are most cheaters,they want to take most of the stakes and it seems some of the managers are allowing these people because it might be personal friend or they are using their alt accounts,doesnt matter because most of the people are here to make money not to learn anything from bitcoin,profitable or not it is a good way to earn few bucks.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

And the very bounty of companies has become much more. Well, it was so clear that as soon as people find out and such an opportunity will immediately fill the forum.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

the aTriz manager (ALU) always make good stakes for Twitter and FB.
It is better to participate in the signature compaign, there are always higher stakes and fewer participants.
I shared a spreadsheet where you can follow the new projects of many good bounty managers.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812
Zverek

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

Yes, there are more and more participants, but also projects is not less our task now is to even more in-depth analysis and selection of projects.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

This is why i am not really joining bounty campaign which has a of participants because it might ended up not very well,your stakes will be lessen if those hunters are doing multiple accounts surely these will only give you less to nothing,smaller bounties will less participants are better than joining big bounties with a lot of partcipants.
It now depends on the choice of campaign because there are still many campaigns. The social media campaign as from 8 months ago had been a waste of time. Their rewards are divided among large number of participants so the reward is very low. My only option is to invest into such interesting projects if I can't do the signature campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
akulov

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

The fewer people, the more oxygen. I think that the changes will certainly happen, and those who came to the company earlier can earn more if they got trust than those who joined later. Beginners are always more difficult.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Bounty participant s are getting much, especially for the social media. I think the managers need a way to balancing some things so that things can go well and the rewards could be shared evenly
I thought that the more participants the better results. Was I wrong?
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Lately, there are really a lot of participants, but I think they do not just sit around and advertise the company) but earn money
queenbe

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

With the market bearish, who will not join bounty which is safer. I know it is kind of disappointed when you get not much. By the way, I hate to submit my ID to qualify for the airdrop, so I only join the bounty that not require much KYC.
queenbe

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

I suggest that there should be a maximum number of people participating in each bounties, that would eliminate the lesser income from bounty.
If the rules started that "1000 participants" then anyone who join henceforth won't be paid. That will be so great

yes, I like this idea. The bounty should limit the participation. It will increase the interest and make the projects more promising.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

I agree with you there are too many new participants in the market now and this reduce the rewards of others. But i do not think that this can reduce the potential buyers, because if the project is good, the buyers can work for bounty and invest in tokens. No problem, anyone also wanna get more profit. Besides, nowsaday, the managers also set more rules such as newbie nicks can not take part in bounty.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: