Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10432 times)
pasagir

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Yes, more and more people are participating in Bounty. But many cheaters!
I think that ICO Bounty Managers will tighten control and limit the number of participants. Do not worry, be happy  Wink
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

The more people that participate in a bounty, the less the reward per bounty hunter since the percentage of the bounty is fixed in most cases.
The ICO's doing the bounties won't be bothered with many participants, I think they will be happy with it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Hi, I really agree with your point of view since in fact there have been a lot of bounty companies in recent times and in my opinion projects would have to think about it and simply limit the number of bounty participants that will attract more bounty hunters

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

Bounty campaigns are getting harder these days. As you said many participants.
And many unseccessful funding attempts, scams and more making it too difficult.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

Lately, there are really a lot of participants, but I think they do not just sit around and advertise the company) but earn money

They joined the bounty because they want to earn money which they can cash out or invest back to cryptocurrency.
Its the most reason of the bounty hunters want. Nobody expect only do something without feedback. So do something for life like buying stuff for daily needs.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

bounty is like a job you have to work hard from it for each task in each campaign like social media, signature, transalations, blogging and you completed the tasks every week you can get stakes which it worth so much tokens
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

I think it's a competition and you can not get away from it anywhere. There is good news - the value of advertising in social networks will now increase as the FB and Google prohibit advertising of crypto currencies. So in the near future the value of social bounty campaigns will not fall.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
philadey30

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

Yes I agree with you, the popularity of bounty campaign had a great effect on the reward,as there are many bounty hunters.
I think it will be better if all ICO can limit the number of participants to join their bounty.
But I do noticed they already like to have more participants that's why most has no limits to accepting participants.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

Hello community!

In my own opinion many people are joining bounty campaigns not just twitter and facebook campaigns but all campaigns available in this forum because they want to earn tokens by not investing money, just time posting in this forum. Many people joining campaigns including me because we can't afford to buy tokens as of now. But we're still planning to buy tokens soon.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

Yeah there are too many participants than made the rewards slightly reduced but peoples has opportunity to have a better earning so I can't say anything, just wishes for ICO are keep born to help people life's.
klser

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
Merited by klim75 (1)

I think even the newbie peoples can have a chance to participate in bounty . It is the time for them to learn more about alt coins and become  investors in ICO in future. Besides, some companies have already limits for participants.
mukul11122

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

I think this is the most insecure topic from a insecure member.Everyone should be given equal opportunity.Being a senior Rank doesnt mean that one must supress Juniors
After all senior was also junior ome day Cheesy
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

Hello community!

Yes, these days bounty Campaigns became very popular. because of that rewards became very less. we can see now so many new bounty hunters join with Facebook and Twitter campaigns mostly. Because of anyone can easily have facebook and twitter accounts with large friends/follower amount. so now, new bounty campaigns also allocate less rewards on Facebook and Twitter campaigns. I don't think the will restrict the new participants on facebook and twitter. they will keep reducing the rewards. So I think you have to choose campaigns like Signature, Translation and Reddit for more reward. You can earn a decent profit with your current rank. Translations also a very good way to earn profits.
RickFoster

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Everyone likes free Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Hello community!

yes the manager should be more strict in receiving the participants and limit the participants so that selected participants can get rewards according to their hard work.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

Hello community!

Yes, these days bounty Campaigns became very popular. because of that rewards became very less. we can see now so many new bounty hunters join with Facebook and Twitter campaigns mostly. Because of anyone can easily have facebook and twitter accounts with large friends/follower amount. so now, new bounty campaigns also allocate less rewards on Facebook and Twitter campaigns. I don't think the will restrict the new participants on facebook and twitter. they will keep reducing the rewards. So I think you have to choose campaigns like Signature, Translation and Reddit for more reward. You can earn a decent profit with your current rank. Translations also a very good way to earn profits.
When you talk about signature, I received negative trust and now my account is almost useless, a lot of campaigns do not allow negative trust member to wear their signature. I am member here since 2014, long time spent time here and I received one negative from DT member and all of my work go to... But I am very happy that Amazix dont mind about this, their bounty campaigns are the best one!
Red Lanterns

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Bounty program really ruins the ecosystem for those who want to earn. People buying tokens and expecting them to grow, bounty participants get coins for free and sell them for any price

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

Hello community!

When you talk about signature, I received negative trust and now my account is almost useless, a lot of campaigns do not allow negative trust member to wear their signature. I am member here since 2014, long time spent time here and I received one negative from DT member and all of my work go to... But I am very happy that Amazix dont mind about this, their bounty campaigns are the best one!
as i understand, you can still join in social media blog campaign or translation campaign even you have negatrive trust. But in signature campaign onle few campaign accepting it.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Hello community!

Now that Facebook and Google are banning ICO's, ICO'S will now have to rely on bounty participants to promote them, there's already a regulation when it comes to bounty participants, in case of signature campaign you need a higher rank to participate and also twitter and facebook you need certain qualifications to participate, many are likely to join a popular ICO it is up for managers to restrict every participants.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

People want to earn money, so I think there is not much can be done to control the increase of bounty participants. Because the desire for money is one of the strongest motivations. I think that you can choose a good bounty manager with good ICO,  who has strict rules and also choose bounty campaigns that limit the number of participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: