Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10439 times)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

This situation is the place to be. The influx of new members is enormous. Hope remains only for signature campaigns, media and translations.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

I suppose good ICOs bounty are easily fill up, however some bounty like signature bounty do have a limit for every rank level in this forum and if most ICOs follow this rule not only on the signature but also other bounty like social media will be a good idea for the participants, so that they will be able to receive good reward. As this idea will be a fair game for first come first serve so there will not be unfairness in this system.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Indeed, many participants who join the bounty will make our income reduced "For those who think so". But, the project was successful due to their presence. The more that campaigns about ICO, the more investors to buy the coins.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Now that there is a new merit policy, then those people who are new will not likely to join easily in the bounties.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

This topic sounds interesting to me because many people in this forum are into bounty. I am not surprised about having huge participants in bounty because some do not want to risk their Fiat by investing in crypto, there are also others who do not have anything to invest with. This might sound bad to participant but let is not be greedy. Maybe in the future, it will be regulated to reduce participants.
More over, it will not be easy to join especially in signature campaign wherein low ranked accounts are not accepted. Not to mention the existence of merit system which will make it even hard for new comers to rank up. With that in mind, I still participants will not easily be rise just compare to it was before the merit system.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Yes it should be implemented there is lots of bounty participants participating Facebook or twitter campaign like a bot even after bounty completion they are simply reporting for months. It’s became the greedy tool for scammers.

sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

I agree with your point of view i think there must be a regulation in the bounty campaign..If the quota too high we will receive less..Maybe dev should think about us too..At least we work for 5 or 6 week then we just got a few bucks i think it's not worth..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

Yes I agree with that but as a campaign have more advertisers the more investors to reached that why it's not bad to have many participants than small participants with a lack of investors and in that case it will surely reached out that cap that they need to the campaign to be successful in their future, so it's not bad at all.
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Although I agree with the crowded participants in the bounty campaign; I personally think or would suggest that they limit the amount of participants joining in every bounty campaign so it won't be crowded and people would learn to control themselves too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

Although I agree with the crowded participants in the bounty campaign; I personally think or would suggest that they limit the amount of participants joining in every bounty campaign so it won't be crowded and people would learn to control themselves too.

This is a good idea to limit the amount of bounty participant but the main problem with this idea most ico project need a lot of promotion to attract more investor so I dont think if campaign manager will agree with this one but hoping this will include in the rules. Hahaha

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Hello community!

Everyone needs income because everyone who follows the bounty all also need income, but I think bounty managers must limit the campaign participants, if there is a limit then there will not be many campaign participants.
If restricted it will be fair in the distribution of prizes because it is not reduced in accordance with existing regulations ..
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

I think when a Bounty campaign is popular and a lot of participant is because it is seen from whom manager manage it. If a trusted manager means it is one of the factors if there are many participants in the project. When talking about the best participants, it is not rated in social media bounty. Because with social media anyone can be involved in the affairs of promoting the project. If you want to choose the best participants, then bounty media / articles / blogs are the answer, because they judge our results based on quality. Who the results have high quality then he deserves more value than others.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

Too many participant represent the bounty token value but if the bounty percentage is very low then joining the bounty with too much participant is not good as you will do hard work but the stakes value will be very low due to small amount of tokens allotted for that pool or media.

LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

Although more and more participants are very profitable from the ico because they will also get a bigger presentation to get a lot of investors actually this is a marketing strategy with many people who understand
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Oh, nice discussion here!  Cool Thank you all for your opinions. Maybe situation will be better if ICO be more successful - there will be more investors - more bounty hunters, but nowadays crypto is crashing and also interest in ICO is lower.

Almost all ICO projects are showing signs of diminishing as the whole crypto market is in an extremely difficult period. I will invest in this market in May as this is the time to make the best BTC growth rate and this will make the ICO projects receive great attention from investors.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Yeah, there's a problem. I decide more carefully selecting the bounty. In particular, you should pay attention to what the Manager leads bounty
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Yes, more and more peple getting known about bounty. I see in Twitter there are about 4-5 thousands people. Its crazy. But if you join, everybody can do the same. Seems like in half a year we gonna have maximum 20$ payment haha. But for sure its not funny

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Many people arw joining bounties because they don't have money to use in investing or trading. And some bounties give huge profit so many people are attracted to it.

cryptokudi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Currently the most hunted by the miners is bounty campaign. everybody competes to enter in this forum, increase rank and then follow bounty campaign for a profit. The good side is, the growing popularity of the crypto world in the eyes of the public. with the addition of new altcoins, with bounty campaigns, they can help promote in public to reach a success of an ICO but the bad side is the number of members who participate bounty campaign, sometimes there are not serious in work, and they can be categorized spammers.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Hello community!

that's why they implemented the merit system. to reduce potential account farmer or bounty farmer. to lessen the abuse of bounty. it now depends on the bounty manager to make a rule about it. hope they require merit to their bounty campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: