Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10430 times)
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

Yes if the campaign facebook and twitter is very difficult to make the rules,Besides in the campaign sosmed not in the rank so race incoming race, different premises signature campaign there is a new rank limit can enter

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Yes during last time bounty popularized and a lot of people do it. My analysis saw me that manager fix all job correctly and cahnge rules to join and not all participants still alive in final of bounty camp
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?
I think there is just on simple solution to avoid this problem, and it's to accept only a certain number of people in a bounty, then all those who arrive late are out. I'm not saying I wish this, I'm just trying to give an answer to your question. At the end it's a devs' decision I guess.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Correct so many people now joining bounty programs, and for me that is ok since it creates more awareness through a lot of people about projects. Currenty, bitcointalk already have there merit system in place and that's actually what makes it hard now to rank up in order to be paid nicely. Just keep providing valuable comments in the marketplace, it will come back to you in a nice way.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

I think there is just on simple solution to avoid this problem, and it's to accept only a certain number of people in a bounty, then all those who arrive late are out. I'm not saying I wish this, I'm just trying to give an answer to your question. At the end it's a devs' decision I guess.

Yep, we all understand that limiting the number of participants is good for the rewards for the bounty campaign. But we must also understand that for projects, the payout/participant ratio is not important, and the more participants - the more hype and awareness. At the same time, there are projects that are without any advertising, with 10 sig. and 100 social participants take millions.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

These problems concern social campaigns. In the signature campaigns, I noticed quite the opposite, very few participants. If ICO does not belong to the top category, then it is very difficult for him to recruit the normal number of participants in the signature campaign.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

Yes, bounty camapigns are more and more popular. But now it is not easy like earlier to get big profit. So if new people will be want achieve satisfact profit, will be must hard working for this. In my opinion it will not be problematic for us
It is not a problem when there are too many participants in bounty campaign. More participants more popular the project. There are many bounty hunters in social media now. When google ban crypto ads, bounty participants are really important to an ICO project. Don't worry about that.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

Bounty programs has its advantage for both projects and the participants.
The issue of too many participants however lies only in some bounty programs like Facebook and twitter and I don't see why this is bad because it is really easy to complete Facebook and twitter bounties.

As regulations go, I like bounty programs that are managed by recognized and reputable bounty management team like Amazix and bountyx. The award fairly stakes earned and disqualify cheaters.
Bounties are good, just choose carefully your project.

Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Well yeah i am agree with you, as we can see the participant of Social Media Bounty Campaign are always more than 1000 participant.
I'm just hoping that bounty manager and the project owner should always have a cap / limit for each campaign, imo it would be better ..

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Yes, bounty camapigns are more and more popular. But now it is not easy like earlier to get big profit. So if new people will be want achieve satisfact profit, will be must hard working for this. In my opinion it will not be problematic for us
It is not a problem when there are too many participants in bounty campaign. More participants more popular the project. There are many bounty hunters in social media now. When google ban crypto ads, bounty participants are really important to an ICO project. Don't worry about that.

Not many ico limit their participantd in signsture campaign and in FB and Twitter too.
It is advantage to the ICO  company if there are lot of participants so there coins would be quickly known to people. every bounty participants want to earn for free from joining campaign
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:34 PM

It was inevitable. People participated in bounty campaigns throughout 2017. Then everyone was told about their earnings on each forum or youtube. You need to be silent if you have a good income. But most people do not understand this. Competition will grow more and more. I think by the end of the year to participate in bounty campaigns(twitter/facebook) will become unprofitable. As it became with the mining of bitcoins on the portable PC a few years ago.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

yes may also add a set of rules such as only certain rankings may join to reduce the number of participants joining
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

the intention of bounty is to publicize and too many people can never be harmful. it's tough on bounty hunters but good on the others

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:44 AM

There will be lesser for facebook and twitter I think because later its not going to be allowed there soon. Most of the participants who only use facebook and twitter may have to join the forum if they want to earn coins. This could become a mandatory for those who wants to participate in the every campaign. Sad part for them is that they need to have more merits to rank and earn more.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

It is true that today's participants who follow bounty campaigns are too numerous and growing, bounty managers should be able to tighten the requirements to follow the bounty campaign that he manages to be more controlled.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

There's actually massive amount of people who join bounty campaign especially in our country and this is one way to earn only with your time and effort. But with higher ranks who join in campaign those are the investors as well(I believe) who wants to ensure the popularity and success of the project. Whatever it is, because of us bounty hunters and investors this crypto world will survive and will have continious growth.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

Hello community!

It's always a natural thing if bounty campaigns are so popular because there are so many people used for earning money. Stories continue to grow as many people already feel the result of a bounty campaigns, so it's natural that many people are interested in following in his footsteps. Even for people who do not have the experience of the online world though! Incredible charm.
Every bounty manager has unique rules for each campaign. It serves customers (ICO developers) with the best services, even by providing high standards to get the expected campaign results. Minimum level on bitcointalk, follower of twitter account, friends of number facebook account, etc.
But whatever that always has a weakness, which is sometimes used by abuser to get more profits. Use multiple accounts to abuse bounty campaigns. But I never worried with that because every person has a personal charm, any good fortune will always be grateful if obtained with good intentions and honesty of behavior.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

Hello community!

Bounties are usually open for anyone who wants to participate with no restriction on the number of participants especially with social media campaigns. Yes it is given that with more participants the lesser will be the pay. But we cannot do much about it since the decision on placing regulations is for the project admin or the manager to make. So all we can do is finish our work and hope for a great reward.

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Their are two many campaign in a bounty section thats why a lot of particants can joined. They can select on what they want to be, in every single section had adifferent category that apllicable on their case.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

The number of people participating in the Bounty Campaign because many people already know what the ICO and Cryptocurrency projects but not a few bounty who do not pay people who join the bounty due to the failure of the ICO project and the Dev take the money of investors (Scam Project)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: